}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Jase Junk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Fan Activities » Jase Junk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Tue, September 30th 2008 08:12am    Post subject: Jase Junk

Rummaging through old stuff this morning, found some of my writings on Jase. Thought I'd keep it up, since I'm not writing ICly for him anymore.

Feedback is appreciated

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora
Leader of The Unknowns, Rogue Jedi, Smexy
The Hugh Hefner of Homicide

Jedi Powers: FS Roll
DT-III Armor: Having the right connections
Mace Windu's Lightsaber: Clever plotting
Getting away with murder: Priceless

Holder of the 10,000th post

Expand

Last edited by Jase Denora on Tue, September 30th 2008 08:27am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Tue, September 30th 2008 08:12am    Post subject:

This world I was born into
This...dark world of mine
You try to understand it, yes
But in the end, you fail to grasp it's truth

You wish to view my mind
And see how I have become like this
To know your fears and understand
Is how you wish to become strong

Your heart, it races
Mine, will stay still
You think in the darkness
That you are truly safe

But the stories were true
There is a man in the dark
You wish to hide, under your covers
But those days are forever gone

Nothing will keep you safe
The scent of your fright drives me
It calls to me
As I draw ever closer

Do you hear it?
How your heart beats so fiercely?
Do you hear it?
Your mind, calling for you to run?

You cannot run
That is the truth
For I see you now
And you have no idea

Shhh, it will end soon
My blade, piercing through your back
Do you hear it's hum?
As it burrows through you, to see your face?

Do not scream
They cannot hear you
To waste your breath
Would be pointless now

I feel you dying
It makes me smile
To know, that I could bring you such fear
And such agony

Hush now
It is almost over
Has the light faded from your eyes?
Have you now realized your fate?

Your death, is not in vain
It brings me peace
It brings me pleasure
It brings you escape

This world was not meant for you
I am releasing you
From it's cold, dark grasp
Am I so wrong to do this?

Hush now
Your heart has faded
My blade is through with you
It's violet hue, satisfied

Your body falls
Do you feel it?
I have given you release
Yet, there are so many more

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Tue, September 30th 2008 08:25am    Post subject:

Jase Denora Back Story: Part One

It was a cold, dark night. It always was in the lower level slums of Coruscant. Screams echoed through the alleyways and resonated in the hearts of all who lived there. It was a land of killers, thieves, drug dealers and every type of unsavory character in the galaxy. Even the troops of the Empire rarely came down here; and most definitely never to the bottom level. To think of a child living here would be near impossible.

Yet, there he was, frail looking and dirty. His matted, shaggy black hair clung to the skin of his forehead and covered his dull, grey eyes. Those eyes, they were like the duracrete of the alley walls here. Full of sorrow and despair, they looked upon the woman huddled next him. She was thin, thinner then her starving child. The poor, ravaged body, devoid of life. How many times had that body sacrificed itself to buy scraps of food for her child? How many times had it fought tooth and nail to protect him from the horrors that surrounded them on a daily basis.

The woman was not moving. She did not move when the wind blew, she did not move when screams and blaster fire erupted from deeper in the slums. Instead, she lay there, huddled protectively around the scrawny child. " Mommy," the child said plaintavely, " I'm hungry, Mommy." There was no response, no verbal reassurance or warm embrace. The child shook the woman gently, she moved. Though, it was not of her own accord.

The woman fell back, eyes staring sadly into the darkness above. They did not blink, they did not move. They simply stared, their own dull gray hue devoid of all life. The child wept silently. At six, he understood all too well the brutal reality of his life. Forced to be strong, forced to live a life like none other at his age. There was no time for play, no time for friends or celebrations. There was only sorrow, sorrow such as he felt now.

The child pushed himself away from the woman and closed her eyelids, kissing her forehead softly. It was such as when his father died. He knew his mother would not be around forever, it had only been a matter of time before she would leave him as well. She had cared for him, protected him, gave her life for his.

She had trained him to be a pickpocket, to lift credit chips and valuables from even the most hardened criminals. He had practiced on passed out drunks and drug addicts. He quickly learned patience and technique, never once being caught. The child walked cautiously through the alleys he knew so well. He would need to fend for himself now, survive all alone. Remembering his mother's perseverance in the face of complete despair, he lifted his chin high and kept moving, intent on finding his next meal.

Four Years Later...

The child was ten now, surprised at himself for survivng alone for four years. He was still scrawny and dirty, yet this appearance was deceiving. His muscles were well toned and he moved with incredible reflexes for his age. The black hair was still matted and dirty, yet, it was cut short to prevent being grabbed by it. He had made his own way, stealing and lying for enough food to survive. Now, cold and hungry again, the boy moved down an unfamiliar alley.

Something caught his eye, something valuable looking. His eyes went wide and he knelt down to pick it up. It was an odd item, something he had never seen the likes of before. A small, metallic cylinder he could hold with two hands. It had various buttons and golden embellishments along it. He eyed it with a fascination that overwhelmed his hunger. He could sell it, yet, it seemed to call to him. It seemed to awaken something inside of him, someting he could not understand. He did not see the ebony skinned hand the had once gripped it, lying in the recesses of the shadows. He did not see it and would not understand the legend behind what he was holding.

Yet, he had no time for fascination and curiosity. His reflexes and instinct of danger called to him. He looked up to see an overweight man, grimy and obviously drunk, pointing a blaster at him. " Alright kid," the man slurred, his foul breath permeating the air in front of the child. " Hand over the shiny and I may not decide to shoot you." The man smiled wickedly, the child knew death was the only option. He backed up slowly, hoping to find a way out of this. The man rushed forward, screaming at the boy. " I said give it to---!"

The man's eyes widened in shock, blinking vividly at the pain he felt in his chest. Inexplicably, the child had pressed a button on the cylinder much by accident when the man charged him. A glowing, warm, purple beam of light had extended, impaling the man on it. The boy's eyes widened at the sight as the man slid down the beam. It sliced the upper half of the man's chest and head into two cleanly cut halves as he did, the disfigured corpse falling to the ground.

The boy looked at the purple beam cautiously, pressing another switch and watching it seemingly disappear. This was incredible, he had a way to fight back. There was no way he could sell it now, no way he could part with this gift from nowhere. The odd thing was, he had enjoyed watching the man die. Had actually felt happy about it. He knew the law down here was kill or be killed; but to do the killing, was so emancipating. It made him feel alive again, free of the sorrow he felt every day.

He pocketed the strange object as well as the dead man's blaster. Now, he could fight back against the despair. He now had ways of making his stand, of getting what he needed to without always sneaking around. He had a way to bring something new into his life: content. Jase Denora had just killed his first man and it felt great.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Fan Activities » Jase Junk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: