}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Legacy of the Force: Invincible
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Off-Topic » Legacy of the Force: Invincible
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adria Reyna
First Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 22nd 2008 06:52am    Post subject:

Zann IS the EU...I'm sorry but his books eclipse all of the other ones.

+ Mandalorians were somewhat win allready before Traviss came along, bound them in leather and rode them like ponies +
 Back to top »
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, May 22nd 2008 01:05pm    Post subject:

The Master wrote:
If by "awesome" you mean a whore.
I simply had to quote this...

I agree with reyna. Which isn't saying much, the only other EU series I've read was Black Fleet, and a bit of Rouge Squadron. Fleet was garbage.

As I was saying before, if Anakin hadn't killed half the Tusken Raiders on Tatooine and married Padme, the Order wouldn't have been destroyed.
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, May 22nd 2008 01:19pm    Post subject:

I'd hardly say he killed that many. He merely murdered one camp's worth, that's all. :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
dudop
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, August 15th 2008 11:03am    Post subject:

Alright,I know this topic is old by now, but I cheated and read Darth Caedus' bio on Wookieepedia. I actually sort of like him now, but I don't get all of that nonense with that creepy jedi/thing somehow making him an ordinary person, and then making him a Sith lord. It's not actually possible to do that. Wait... I don't want to start the midi-chlorin argument again.

And why did he have to go to Myrkyr? If they can kill them all at once, they can kill them when they pop up.

Anyway, I will try to explain this... if you can convince yourself that you do not want something that you dearly treasure, suddenly you don't care as much when you lose it. You could say that you aren't even losing it at all. Apparently Anakin took that the same way you did. It probably takes either somebody who has been specially trained from birth, or somebody slightly crazy to do it... in the right way, which counts out Anakin.

And if Anakin had been more open, well, for one, they would have worked out a way to get rid of him with out him knowing he was being gotten rid of. If the code had allowed him to, Yoda would have set up repeated therapy sessions to try to force Anakinin to live with it. No sympathy. At least not what you might consider sympathy.
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Fri, August 15th 2008 03:48pm    Post subject:

dudop wrote:
Alright,I know this topic is old by now, but I cheated and read Darth Caedus' bio on Wookieepedia. I actually sort of like him now

You actually like him? He is the most annoying Star Wars character to ever get created. I'm glad they killed him off. And that's the same reason he never made it out of his mother's womb in our story. Good riddance.

dudop wrote:
And why did he have to go to Myrkyr? If they can kill them all at once, they can kill them when they pop up.

That's not how it works. These things were hunting down the Jedi and killing them before they knew what hit them. And no matter how many they killed, they would just keep returning if their queen stayed alive. The key to stopping them was flying into the heart of their nest and killing the queen once and for all.

Plus, if the Vong detected failure in their little pets, they would disown them like all the other stuff that proved to fail in their culture. That's what happened on Myrkyr. Of course, it cost the life of Anakin Solo and practically half of the strike force, not to mention this was the last time we see Jaina and Jacen sane, but they accomplished their mission.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Off-Topic » Legacy of the Force: Invincible
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: