}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Ssi-Ruuvi Peace and Serenity Fleet (Ssi-Ruuk space)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Other Systems » Ssi-Ruuvi Peace and Serenity Fleet (Ssi-Ruuk space)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 28th 2008 02:38am    Post subject: Ssi-Ruuvi Peace and Serenity Fleet (Ssi-Ruuk space)

Classified.

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue, July 29th 2008 01:14am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Mon, July 28th 2008 02:39am    Post subject:

The Gods had chosen Svivren as a new colony world.

"Block their communications, target anything that flies." the Keeramak hissed.
 Back to top »
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, July 28th 2008 03:18pm    Post subject:

dlisted

Last edited by Eve on Tue, July 29th 2008 01:08am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, August 12th 2008 03:36am    Post subject:

The strange looking shuttle finally boarded, the ramp hissed as it descended, allowing Sark to part from the internal cabin. A few lizards greeted him, his presence was becoming well known throughout their little caste system, and even the P'w'ecks respected him somewhat. Sark's eyes scanned the room, and it took only a millisecond to locate the multi-colored lizard-Messiah.

"You had cold feet." Sark stated, the attack had been aborted directly from Arlyn, but it was nonetheless, attached with a secondary order. All Imperial asset worlds were to be attacked, using whatever means necessary to weaken the Empire. And whatever means necessary happened to be Sark's speciality. The Keeramak snarled, but Sark wasn't in the mood to say anything, especially after his last encounter, and nearly being terminated by the holy creature... "Anzat just received some Imperial visitors, and I have every intention of making the diplomatic situation far more interesting."

And what better to provoke the Empire, than attacking a world right from under their grasp?

"Set course for Anzat, maximum speed." Sark ordered, "I will, however, advise that you and all of your people get to the escape pods. I wouldn't want out little contraband alliance to come under the eyes of the Emperor, now would we?" Sark pulled a uniform, as droids and costumed soldiers marched to their stations. "We will be appearing as the Corporate Sector, a vigilante fleet, have you. Our fleet signatures have been changed, and our transmissions will be under their frequencies. If the Empire is smart enough, the most they'll detect would be CS Authority."

The Keeramak hissed something in his native tongue, and Sark translated: "Human, you gamble too much."

"I'm a man of no risks." Sark spat back, "I know exactly what I'm doing."

All the Ssi-Ruuvi have abandoned the fleet, and returned to their home cluster. The fleet is now under the direct control of Sark, same compliment as before. Signatures have been altered to mirror the Corporate Sector.

The fleet is now at Anzat.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, August 12th 2008 06:35pm    Post subject:

-Delete-

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Tue, August 12th 2008 06:36pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Other Systems » Ssi-Ruuvi Peace and Serenity Fleet (Ssi-Ruuk space)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: