}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
A Question to the Killiks
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Question to the Killiks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sun, July 16th 2006 08:49am    Post subject:

James is dead, Mr Heckler and quite unable to have his day in court. I feel therefore that it is my duty to tell you how this came about.

James suspected that his meeting with the Killiks would go badly and wanted to leave his affairs in order before he left. This is why he tried to have Phoenix make a clone; a figurehead for the future. Then Master Skywalker came to us with his proposition James was against the idea. He thought that Bandomeer should stay with the DRWP. He asked my opinion. I told him that I thought we should ally ourselves with Skywalker and his league of free worlds.

I did not press the matter, leaving him to make his decision. I believe that decision was not made until he was dying on the floor of that cell. He went with my logic. And I assure you, Mr Heckler that James Vita had the full support of Bandomeer's people. It is nothing personal to you, nor to the DRWP. If it is needed, I will represent James as his heir for the day in court.

You have my sincerest apologies that you were not informed of this earlier, however circumstances simply did not allow it. I implore you, Mr Heckler to allow Bandomeer to seceed peacefully. We do not want to fight, but I assure you, the BSF will not allow your troops to set foot on our planet.

Tiara Tranada
Director of BSF Intelligence
CEO of Vita Enterprises

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » A Question to the Killiks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: