}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Pallanén Estate
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Pallanén Estate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:35am    Post subject:

Jase raised an eyebrow as the Force Lightning struck it's targets. " Show off," he said quietly, retracting his saber's yellow blade and clipping it to his belt. He surveyed the destruction and turned his focus back to Skywalker, his grey eyes showing no emotion. " Too much training, not enough killing. I guess Yoogle's death was a benefit to me. Gave me something to do."

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora
Leader of The Unknowns, Rogue Jedi, Smexy
The Hugh Hefner of Homicide

Jedi Powers: FS Roll
DT-III Armor: Having the right connections
Mace Windu's Lightsaber: Clever plotting
Getting away with murder: Priceless

Holder of the 10,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:39am    Post subject:

Luke nodded, “It is regrettable, but with his passing I should probably talk to the GAJO about me becoming the Grand Master… AND renaming it… whoever thought of that name should be taken out and shot.”
Luke bent down and looked at the little green body.
“Looks like he was,” came a voice.
 Back to top »
Secra Mirosa

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:50am    Post subject:

The large wampa came lumbering over a pile of debris, “Looks like he was.”
Luke looked up at the wampa and raised his eyebrows, “A talking Wampa, now I’ve seen everything.”
The Wampa shrugged and disappeared, a moment later, in its place was a young humanoid, reasonably attractive man. “Master Skywalker I presume.” He said extending a hand.
Luke shook the outstretched hand, “And you are?”
Secra smiled, “I am Special Agent Secra Mirosa, Alliance Intelligence.”
Luke nodded, “Well Agent Mirosa, this is…”
Secra turned to the other man, “Jase Denora, Jedi Knight, wanted criminal. Yes I do know you.”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:56am    Post subject:

Jase met the young man's eyes, nodding ever so slightly. He crossed his arms under his chest and stood motionless. " Oh?," Jase asked softly, " How do you know me? Have I killed someone close to you?" He waited for the response with little interest, actually. Now that the killing was done, he was beginning to get bored.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Secra Mirosa

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 09:07am    Post subject:

Secra shrugs, “Doubt it. I’m a Croke, we don’t do “close”. But I have seen a few posters of you. Even bought the action figure from Phoenix.”
He turns back to Luke as the group strolls back to the Alliance Command Centre, which wasn’t far from here, “The Chief of State got out just before the place got attacked. None of the family is believed to survive.” Secra said to the men.
Luke nodded sombrely, “Well there is some good news at least. We should probably report in, so I can tell everyone I’m alive again.”
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 09:16am    Post subject:

Jase followed the two men to the Command Center. He didn't really care about the Chief of State or anyone else on this planet. He just needed something to do, somewhere to put his past year of training to good use. He needed to be even better and he would only acclompish that through real battle. " Well, if we're all done here, I guess I should head back to Yavin?"

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 11:20am    Post subject:

Luke shrugged, "You're not my apprentice anymore, up to you where you go."
Secra smirked softly as the trio rounded a corner and stopped outside the Alliance Military Headquarters.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 11:41am    Post subject:

jase continued walking forward, stopping with them in front of the building. " Not like I have anything better to do at the moment. I need to get back out into the galaxy, back into action."

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 02:55pm    Post subject:

I'm afraid we have some issues we need to work out here concerning your actions in defeating these attackers. Namely, your use of the Force. We'll discuss this via MSN when you come on.

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 19th 2006 10:41am    Post subject:

A man entered the destroyed Estate, his face flushed with anger and disappointment. The blonde man stepped over several black dressed assailants, his oceanic blue eyes skimming until he found his target. Two of the man's bodyguard stepped forward, whispering their concerns into his ear. The blue eyed mastermind listened, "Sir, Alliance Security will swarm this area in a matter of seconds, we don't have much time." The handsome blonde with a cool smirk turned his blaster and forever silenced the men that worked for him for almost seven months. The man who planned this very attack for months was known simply as ‘Sark’.

Sark took his blaster and stepped so that he was kneeling next to his target; Ryan Davad. Sark, after almost two years of prep work, had finally found an employer that would fund this operation. And the mission had not only succeeded, but they had managed to eliminate the entire Angel de Levia bloodline. The cold human replica droid laid his blaster next to Ryan's head and softly bent down to whisper into his rival's ear. He ended with,

"Good bye, brother." Sark's voice sounded as if he had tasted venom.

A woman's voiced called to the voice, causing Sark's blaster finger to hold steady. "Fire and you're dead." her blunt response was effective. Sark's hands rose to the air as he slowly turned around to face the thanagarian woman. His voice was cold and crisp with a Coruscanti accent. "I watched you die." The woman laughed and pulled the trigger.

The shuttle shook with violence as missiles impacted upon the hull. Arlyn sat, patching her mother with bacta, and administering temporary adrenaline enhancements. Jack placed the shuttle on auto-pilot, knowing perfectly well they only had a few seconds. Jack took his baby grandsons into his arms and began to attach an oxygen-packet to each. He handed both to Irina, who had been awake but the momentary energy wouldn't last. She needed a medical doctor and fast.

Arlyn looked to her father, "We can't...we can't" her voice breaking, the night of events had caused to her to shake. Jack finished carefully wrapping Isabel and said, "We must." Arlyn wiped away her tears of pain and replaced a look of hate. Months of the painful emotions evaporated into a bloodthirsty anger, "I want to find those responsible." Jack patted his daughter's shoulder and nodded. He understood completely and for a second they stood in silence waiting for the perfect moment, Arlyn mourned for her husband before jumping into the midnight of Denon, soaring into the open air. The timing could be none less than perfect as the missile slammed into the shuttle.

Jaini, heavily wounded was picked up by a golden armored man. His eyes met hers and for a moment, she understood. How she was alive, was a mystery, but this man was here to save them. Master Yoogle, on the otherhand, looked completely immobile. His vital signs completely destroyed. The only thing that could save him would be a Jedi Healer and it seems none would answer their call. The mystery man, after bringing Jaini back to life, approached the Jedi Master and collected him. He looked Jaini in the eyes and his grandfatheric voice whispered, “Child, all will be well.” Jaini collapsed, blood spilling into her eyes. But she was more alive than before as a Rebel medical team arrived.

Arlyn soared in the dark night, her children's echoing cries finally disappearing as she dove back for the Estate. Arlyn had spent the past two and half years in love with Ryan and would not leave him, even if at death they legally parted. As she flapped mere feet above the ground, she scooped up a dropped vibro-sword and blaster. She played with the sword before beheading a lone invader, landing as the head splattered behind her. She tossed the sword aside, using the blaster to eliminate an unexpected group of four. Using her wings, she flew onto the ceiling, creating confusion and enough chaos for her to kill those in her way.

As she landed inside of the Estate, the memories of the mere minutes before hand, were recalled with painstaking accuracy. Her mind was flooded with bloody images, but she pushed those aside taking the task at hand with a lethal approach. The last man she thought she'd see again and thought had been executed by the Geonosians, stalked through the hallways as if he had obtained victory. She used her wings, positioning herself to attack the two bodyguards, but as she landed, Sark had killed them himself. Why?

Arlyn moved through the darkness as Sark whispered something into Ryan's ear, ending with 'Good-bye Brother'. Her hand extended the blaster as she issued Sark her threat. He rose, slowly, as if realizing his calculation error. Sark dumbfounded, yet cool expression was enough to make her laugh. She pulled the trigger, a deadly blast spilling from her weapon.

Sark dove instantly, his hand flinging and firing rapidly, but a thanagarian's reflexes in such an extraordinary mental state, proved equally defensive as she moved through the air. Sark landed hard, his weapon slipping from his tight grip and sliding across the wooden floor. Arlyn aimed and fired, igniting the blaster before it exploded. She landed with the blaster pointing directly at the HRD rvial's face.

"You were an accident." Arlyn's words were vicious, yet fact. Sark didn't react but she knew he was fuming. The fact that Ryan had superior programming was the mere drive for his existence. "Only pathetic droid like yourself, could accomplish so much."

Sark leaned against the broken table, "I watched your sister die. One of my men broke her nose and she bled to death." Arlyn shot his leg in retaliation, screaming slightly as she did so. Sark fell to one knee, knowing his opponent was emotionally weak. She had no idea Ryan was still alive. Sark had given specific orders to disable Ryan, not kill him. After years living in the Geonosian Shadows from of this man, he wanted to be the one to pull the trigger.Yet here she believed he was dead...

He laughed at the thought, his men had a little more fun than he thought they would, but it was still effective to the situation. The brunette thanagarian was imperfect, in Sark's view, only droids and artificial intelligence should be allowed to life. They were the ending of evolution.

Sark looked into the hurt thanagarian's eyes and smiled coldly, "Kill me." he teased, "You would settle your desire." Arlyn was foolish, but not foolish enough to find out who Sark was working with. Arlyn shot again, catching Sark off his guard. He fell to the ground stunned.

Arlyn moved quickly to her fallen husband, knowing that he would no longer open his eyes and stare into her own. She collapsed next to him and began to sob on his chest, tears rolling from her eyes to him.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, July 20th 2006 07:52pm    Post subject:

My name is Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad. They call me the ‘Lady of Geonosis’, ‘Chief of Rebel Security’, ‘Ang de Geo’, ‘Angel of Levia’, and a mother to three. I was born into an influential Thanagarian family, raised into a combatant of the vicious wars that plagued my planet. It was my father and mother’s gift to an off world transport, one of the last from our world, lead by our godfather that had changed my life forever. It would cost me my identity as a Thanagarian, but it would forge a completely new person.

I became a Rebel Intelligence Agent after years of training. Decorated by my superior officers and one of Luke’s favorite pupils and officers, I rose through the ranks quickly. Not by favorites, but the battles I had fought on Thanagar and the skills I had mastered in the academy. I entered missions in Galactic Empire territory, slowly but surely taking down the regime that had ruled that galaxy for decades. I worked closely with the Bothan Spy Network and ultimately served the Rebellion against the dictator of evil; Emperor Palpatine.

I was sent to the world of Corulag where I would serve as a long term intelligence agent, posed as an elected Senator, looking for a new job. A rogue Imperial Moff could provide excellent intel, or so the Rebel Intelligence Agency thought. Brote Heckler won my allegiance almost instantly; his dreams against the Galactic Empire were impressive and inspirational. I was naïve at the time, but I would never regret the days I served him and the first man I came to love; Calias Ketra.

Ketra was an amazing individual, born and raised as a merchant and soldier. Times like the galaxy was in, it seemed everyone has the natural instinct of Fight versus Flight. Calias was no exception. The fire that was in his eyes attracted me, but I held my affection a secret. Andorra Sila loved him, but her death would open our love.

I met Andorra Sila and almost instantly we had become the best of friends, a rare relationship found in the galaxy today. She was a beautiful Twi’lek celebrity that had decided to serve LAMBDA and eventually the DRWP. She was carved into a brilliant warrior, something Calias was impressive at fulfilling. Calias and Andorra began their own love story, whereas I watched and hoped that perhaps I would have the same type of love they shared. I pledged my allegiance to Lambda, but furtively it was to him alone as that is where my heart secretly rested.

It would come to pass that the DRWP would be thrown into peril, after wars across the galaxy and threats from the Galactic Empire, Ketra had decided to succeed from the DRWP and return to the Lambda homeworld; Geonosis. It was there my fate would change and love would be destroyed and born anew.

It was in this moment I made a choice: Brote or Calias. My heart was divided, leaving the true man I had cared for after serving him for a lifetime, it had seemed, but I had chosen Calias because he had showed his love for me. I boarded the Independence and left for the sandy planet that would forever change my destiny.

Geonosis has been plagued with wars since the beginning of the Clone Wars. Whether it was an outside power or the very inhabitants, blood has been spilt on the surface. Toogle the Lesser emerged as the upper power, but he saw something unique in Calias. A rare gift of leadership. Ketra was pronounced ‘Lord of Geonosis’ and at the time, I was given ‘Lady’. It was the first time a race would pledge allegiance to me.

As all good things come to an end, my dear Calias was murdered in front of my eyes. The Lord of Geonosis, Co-Director of Lambda, Vice Supreme Chancellor to the DRWP Senate was viciously slaughtered in the tactical command room, a place which I sometimes went and mourned. The names of the individuals that caused months of heartache are not important, but it was in these months that I vowed to change myself.

I overturned the cruel Geonosian caste system and gave all Geonosians the ability to choose their own destiny and break their own traditions. The under classmen, after years of laboring for little to nothing, saw me as an angel. I rescued them, as they had saved me from the cruel intentions of heart ache, so we grew together. The upper class geonosians, the few yet powerful, came to call me by my affectionate name because I had offered them each a deal. They, if changing their ways of command, would become rulers of many worlds. It was here, in a massive meeting room, that ‘The Lady of the Geonosian Spire’ would be born and the Outer Rim would come to know our legacy.

We rallied vessels, increased droid production, resurrected LAMBDA in the form of Turbinia Corporation and enhanced droid creativity. Little did I know, but the Geonosians had acquired Human Replica Droid technology and even the god-given state of sentience. Careful planning had been executed away from my eyes as it was their gift to me. Perhaps I would have cancelled the project, but I am glad I did not know. For the first created was Ryan Davad and his technological twin Sark. Ryan proved to be everything the Geonosian hoped to achieve in the first stage, but Sark had serious malfunctions. He began to experience envy, hate, anger, and his desire to kill had yet to be quenched. He was living in the shadow of a nearly perfect droid and that would play a part in my change of heart.

Ryan Davad was assigned my assistant and it would come to pass that I began to fall in love with a technological being. I thought of myself crazy as he was programmed to feel such emotions: love, attachment, defensive, protective, supportive. A month later, Ryan had proved himself to be a free thinking being. He achieved a state of mind that very little machines in this galaxy and over time had obtained. It was another gift in my life as we experienced new emotions. My love was reborn.

It was Ryan’s love that encouraged me to return to the Galactic Alliance. My teenage beliefs and loyalty had fully returned. I left immediately to Geonosis where I would gather the entire TLOG council and any powerful political/military advisor. With the majority on my side and their complete support, I left for Tatooine.

Leia Organa Solo herself was there to greet the long term ‘rogue agent’ of the Rebellion. I had returned home and was immediately greeted with suspicion. The Chief of State had deemed my talents worthy of a great position. At the time, I wished for Galactic Alliance Intelligence, but I would come to enjoy being the Chief of the Security Agency. It was in this meeting that I came to know my Alliance rival; Ma’shi. We would fume over several items concerning matters within the Galactic Alliance, but we never failed to perform our duties.

I also took diplomatic missions to several planets, the most notable being Chalacta. It was here that I learned that a sanction of their ancient religion held a man in high regard. A humanoid that would call himself Milo Rambaldi. It was this man’s prophecy that would bring about two secretive groups. One was called simply, ‘The Hand’. They were the Shadow Stalkers, men and women who followed Rambaldi’s word but for their own pleasures and works. They were selfish and desired power by any means and it was Rambaldi’s works that showed them it was attainable. They collected artifacts across the galaxy, in attempt to construct one of Rambaldi’s ultimate designs.

The otherside of Rambaldi’s followers attempted to fulfill Rambaldi’s true purpose. The good of the galaxy, in which no one was harmed but taught to live peacefully. Years ago, I would’ve thought a prophecy was insane and for the low minded individuals that believed in such things, but I have seen things over my lifetime that has amounted to exact date and times as predicted over ten thousand years ago. I have seen devices and ancient writings scattered across the galaxy. I have a chest full of proof, yet I still choose not to believe.

The Shadow Stalkers had pulled in an ultimate design, something that would do their biding and in the process fulfill the design’s life purpose. And that was to eliminate myself and my family. Sark was hired by the dark followers of Rambaldi to assassinate my parents, my sisters and my children. They stormed my parent’s house and nearly killed us all in under an hour. It was impressive, but they miscalculated the love and utter devotion we had for each other. They believe I am dead, but I will reveal myself to the galaxy once again.

I live.

I live to be born again in a new flame like the ancient mythological creatures known as the ‘Pheonix’. I live to find the Hand, to crush them, to bind them to darkness and pain. I live to destroy those that attempted to kill my children, to mutilate their future lives and splatter their egoistic personalities across the Rambaldi War. The Hand has given me a taste of their power and reach, but the retaliation they shall receive will be equivalent to the darkest of hells.

Sark has played an immense role in the War. The most loyal and technologically gifted Geonosians are designing the most lethal droid program, something that will be so mentally and physically excruciating humanoids cannot comprehend. His programming will be tortured for centuries. An assault on my family by The Hand, has brought me to a new war. A war in which mercy does not exist. A war that has brought me to the very brink of malevolence. I will fight the War of Rambaldi. I will fight the Galactic Civil War.

My name is Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad and I will fight the darkest of wars. I will not surrender. I will not give mercy. I will triumph over the many enemies.

My name is Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad.

Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, July 21st 2006 07:37am    Post subject:

:shock:

HOLY **** YOU'RE BAAAAAAAAACK!

:D :D :D :D

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, January 28th 2007 06:47pm    Post subject:

The stormy night began as Ryan soared from the Rebellion Security Headquarters. He had finally finished his report of the Corleone Mall and was off to be reunited with his children and, eventually, his wife. Ryan's mind raced with the many different aspects of his life and his emotions. Three years ago he would be able to choose whether or not he would feel what he was feeling now, and now, he was unable to control the pain and agony. It was growing harder and harder being apart from his children and his wife, but the excitement of being together as a family for the next few days was amazingly comforting.

His family sized black speeder cruised across the skies and towards the rebuilt and restructured Pallanén Estate. The attack months ago was still in the air, however, his wife had nearly increased the security on the premise by tenfold through various methods. And Eve's assistance would prove valuable.

Pulling up to the Estate, Ryan received a forwarded transmission for Yselia, one of Arlyn's aids. Grabbing the datapadd as it vibrated annoyingly, Ryan read the message. His eyes opened slightly and he nodded. Securing the children was even more important now...

Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, February 11th 2007 09:32pm    Post subject:

The Pallanén family sat around the the massive table, the many members waiting patiently for the sound of the door to open and the footsteps of Rebellion Security issued boots to clink against their elegant flooring. Ryan played with Isabel, the child saying some of her recently acquired words for her father in mutliple languages. They were simple, yet perfect. Ryan smiled as Isabel's tiny hand touched her father's face and rubbed against his slightly growing and fabricated scruffy facial hair.

Irina and Jack, the individuals that had tracked down the man responsible for the slaughter at the Estate the many weeks ago, stood and watched Ryan play with his three children. Envy and pity were in their eyes, as Ryan waited patiently for his wife.

Eve spoke softly in his mind, yet did not take him away from his daughter. "Do not worry. There was an explosion at the Jedi Temple regarding Jase Denora's engine failure. Your wife is safe and on her way. I believe she was granted a police escort." Ryan thanked her. "I have further disturbing news. The Exchange moves to eliminate your life, Ryan Davad." Ryan stopped, his head moving slightly and he asked.

"Any signs of the Estate being attacked?"

Eve's words were powerful and caused his soul to rest, "Be still, Ryan Davad, I am within all the security technological devices that are securing this 'home'. You will not be damaged." Her confidence was logical as the procedures were great. Ryan sighed, and looked to the two absent seats, "Have we heard from Jaini?" Ryan asked, trying to take some of the impatience from Arlyn.

Jack shook his head, "No." Ryan did not dare to continue, nor had no motivation, as the door of the Pallanén Estate opened and his soulmate emerged. "Arlyn" he whispered softly, rising from his seat and walked towards her with open arms.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, October 18th 2007 12:18pm    Post subject:

Tucking the triplets into their respective beds, Arlyn placed the Thanagarian story on the table and kissed Damian, Lucas and Isabel good night before walking away with Ryan. Their evening had went remarkably well, and from the look Ryan was giving her, she had a feeling it was about to reach a whole new level.

Pulling her husband close to her, she kissed him up the stairwell and towards their own room.

And once inside, the tugging of Arlyn's shirt released and the shirt fell harmlessly on the ground next to her...

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, October 20th 2007 01:02pm    Post subject:

The morning was still young as the family rose from their beds. Ryan and Arlyn had finished their morning showers, and breakfast with the children had went reasonably smooth. Thanagarian eyes poured over all three children as she slipped the next part of the conversation as casually as possible, "Vacation time!" Obviously, it came out more of a positive exclamation, used to fuel their excitement. The toddlers bolted from their chairs and raced to their rooms to gather as many of the toys as possible.

Ryan's eyebrow raised, his utensil pulling away from his mouth as he asked, "Vacation?"

Negotiations and diplomancy on Munto Codru had went well, yet the council was not entirely persuaded to join the Rebellion. The clans were divided in internal politics, moreso than external alliances. The advantage of having the planet aligned with the Rebellion, would be a buffer zone for Sol. The proximity of the planet to the shipyards of Sol, were not to be taken lightly.

Her eyes were poised, not yielding to Ryan's concerns of the family outing. "Master Yoogle and a private sanction of the Jedi will be coming as well."

The Chief of Rebellion Security also invited several political members that might take interest in the diplomatic adventure... Borsk and Senator Lorraine were two of the Senate leaders she had spoken with. In addition, Eve's HRD model would be assisting and giving a more hands on approach.

Ryan finished the bite of his food, before nodding in agreement. He wanted to see more of the kids any ways, but he had some concerns about the security of the navy and vessels they were bringing. Arlyn wasn't entirely sure why he was concerned, and she made a notion to ask Eve's connection later. For now, she answered, "I sent a letter to Antilles. He may or may not approve a small fleet. I'll know more later."

And with that, breakfast came to a close.

Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, December 10th 2007 01:59am    Post subject:

The speeder limo came to a stop, Sark parting from the driver's seat and adjusted his clothes accordingly.

In midtransit, he had killed the driver and replaced the man with his own body, then picked the delegates from Munto Codru. They had been invited for a personal luncheon at the Estate of Ryan's 'family' and Sark had every intention of making this the most memborable scene the Codrians had seen.

Opening the back door, the diplomats exited with rolls of laughter. "Certainly!" one said in their native tongue, "a free vacation!" Sark resisted the urge to kill the men now for their arrogance.

Following them closely, Sark moved towards the Estate. More security officers had been station, but nothing would protect them for what was to come... nothing...

They were inside of the family room, and as Ryan Davad walked towards the group, he recognized his replicated brother. The model that was to never be.

"Brother." came the Coruscanti accent, "I have been waiting a long time for this."

The Munto Codrian looked confused, four of his hands moving in a strange gesture, before Sark removed a blaster and ended the creature's life. Within a flash, the other diplomat was dead. Sadly, this gave Ryan more than enough time to dodge and engage the security systems of the Estate.

Unknowingly to Ryan, a virus had been planted and Sark had an additional ninety seconds before the authorities would be alerted. Firing an additional three shots at the fallen organics, Sark began the real chase...
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, December 10th 2007 12:44pm    Post subject:

Motherfrakker was a curse that could not describe what Ryan was feeling. He moved faster than anything in his life, to not only protect himself, but the children that were sleeping upstairs. A thanagarian maid past nearby, she had survived Sark's first attack, her name was Ellias. "Elli!" Ryan called to her quickly, "TAKE THE CHILDREN!" He screamed, as blaster bolts erupted around him. She dropped the towels, her wings extending before she took off.

Sark leapt, and this time, he landed directly on his mark. With a pointless struggle the two remained gridlocked.

"The children are gone. I've taken them already." he taunted. "We only need the girl, the boys will be killed. Or maybe..." he paused, "I'll raise them as my own."

Ryan, through uncontrolled anger, not only lifted Sark from his position, but tossed him across the room and into a glass table. With slashes and rips in his fake flesh, blood simulated bleeding. Sark smiled, before reaching for a nearby blaster.

"Your wife is with us as well." Sark continued, "And shortly, the two of you will be re-united."

He fired and Ryan went offline.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, January 25th 2008 02:32am    Post subject:

The blue speeder crossed over the traffic lanes, the engine whirling as it descended towards the private docking the Estate held. The speeder's doors opened, as she was greeted by several of the service droids. “Good evening, ma’dam.” Arlyn greeted each, her mind skipping over their etiquette for a moment, to ask where their children were.

“All three are watching Gammbe the Lost Wookiee, ma’am.” The golden droid computed, his joints moving in a very undefined motion as he lead the way into the house. “Quite the prestigious agenda, your mother had for them today.”

Arlyn regretted the strict formula her mom had in mind for the children, and almost seemed as though the children weren’t getting enough breaks from her relentless attempts to prodigize. “Grand Master Yoogle left three hours ago, mind you, keeping and checking their attention to his early teachings.”

Ryan raised an eyebrow, but knew that the green friend had only the best intentions. And Arlyn had assured him several times, they wouldn’t be schooling at the Academy as early as the children of the Old Republic.

“Damian and Isabel were competing with their pronouncement of Thanagarian, Huttese, and Basic numerals.” The droid exclaimed, tossing it’s arms into the air at the exaggeration within his admiration.

“Alatáriël!” her father’s voice suddenly emerged, the droids taking their leave and disappearing throughout the Estate. “Your mother and I were wondering if we could take our grand children to some of the nearby zoo exhibits tomorrow.”

With a flash, and concerned look from her husband, Arlyn immediately answered, “No, that’s all right. Ryan and I have scheduled the morning so we could have breakfast and visit one of the amusement parks, nearby.”

Ryan chimed in, “They’ll be available after lunch, though.”

Jack nodded, his hands touching his chin, before mentally restructuring the day he obviously had put a lot of time into, apparently. Not wanting to enter any kind of debate, Arlyn slipped into the next room, where her mother was assisting the maids on setting the table.

“Arlyn!” she exclaimed, only turning a moment, before resuming her task with the plates and various elements of the table, “Your father and I wanted to take –“

“Ryan and I have tomorrow off… maybe the next day?” she asked, without attempting to come off as offensive.

Her mother turned, and unexpectedly, she was delighted. “I love that you are spending more time with them.” Although her intentions were well, Arlyn had taken this rather personally. She never meant to be locked away with so many duties.

“I know, I just…” Arlyn couldn’t complete the sentence, as everyone in the room knew how much the position meant for her, and the Rebellion. Sometimes it may have been easier to resign, and accept the life as a parent.

Irina moved, kissing her daughter’s cheek, before ending the conversation with, “I’m proud of you. Do not worry” in Thanagarian.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, January 25th 2008 02:48am    Post subject:

As the dinner promptly began, I couldn’t help but feel the love of the Estate. Everyone playing with a toddler between them, as the daily conversation persisted. I toyed with Damian for a moment, his eyes curiously looking around the room, before back at me, then to his mother, then to something else. “Did you learn something from Gammbe?” I asked him, and he nodded. The rate the children picked stuff up, was amazing, and every night, they would inadvertly tell me something they learned, or picked up. The other day, Isabel was attempting to howl a greeting in wook, and the day before that, say “Thank you” in huttese.

It was trivial, at this point, but it amazed me nonetheless.

“That’s not exactly what I meant.” Irina laughed, speaking her native tongue. I didn’t mind the family speaking Thanagarian, in fact, I encouraged it, as the children learned a variety of words, that would allow them to adapt to the linguists more easily growing into it, than their later years.

Jack continued in the foreign tongue, “Yes, my dear, but that’s how it came across. And we were nearly jailed for five years!”

I burst into laughter, at the thought of the thanagarian government tossing the two of them into a cell. Despite to the materialistic lifestyle they had lived in their late years, the Pallanén family wasn’t always as well off, or as fortunate. The wars and political mess that had ravaged their world, weaved it’s way through many families. The Empire’s Shayera Jendob, was an example of this.

That was probably what fascinated me the most about Thanagarians. They had seen the worst, on their homeworld, and yet, they bring the best to the galaxy at large.

Leaning over the table, I decided to give Arlyn a kiss.

"What was that for?" she whispered, and I didn't answer. I just smiled and continued to play with Damian.

Last edited by Ryan Davad on Fri, January 25th 2008 02:58am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, January 26th 2008 04:03am    Post subject:

The Next Night, From the previous Post

I admired her strength, and the variety of spins she placed on her department. Security had created a breakthrough, a small one, but they had recovered the public's positive gratitude. And with the onset of such a bleak era, it seemed worlds had respected the message she was attempting to cross: friendship, and community. Without the union, the bonds the people of a democracy shared, they would fall to the Imperialistic views of the Galactic Empire.

I was at the diplomatic offices, reading several reports from the Bothan homeworld, when I decided to call it a night. The ride home was peaceful, yet slow among the rush hour traffic. The speeder was typically set to an automatic drive, but tonight, I wanted the control. It comforted me more, this way.

It never bothered me to have my family with Arlyn's, as the sections of the Estate were comfortably divided in such a way, that I didn't run into her parents constantly. Privacy existed, and was respected. The speeder clicked as I walked into our side entrance. The children were asleep, all three of them cuddled with Jaini on the couch.

I took Isabel, first, and carried her to her bedroom. I tucked her softly, before kissing across her forehead. "Goodnight, my angel." I whispered.

The boys were next, only Lucas stirring for a moment, but not entirely. He rolled as I tucked him beneath his tiny sheets. I left their room, and to my surprise, Jaini was sitting upright, and flipped through some of the holo-channels.

"She isn't home, yet?" I shook my head, as she checked her chrono, "I wish I could stay and watch some holo-vid, but I have a shift in two hours." She tossed her pillow, attempting to catch me off guard, "Night, bro."

I watched her leave, and I pitied her. She didn't have a significant other, or children to come home to every night, but at the same, she didn't seem to mind.

I flipped the channel, and caught the last segment of Star Tours.

Three hours had gone by, and I had left, and collected Arlyn from the office. She was tired, barely able to explain the entirety of her day, barely resurfacing from her exhaustion. Eventually, I told her it was all right, and that I would carry her to bed. The second drive home, I found, was equally as peaceful.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, February 02nd 2008 06:56pm    Post subject:

A week had passed since her return to the office, and she had spent an average of thirteen hours from the Estate on a daily basis. Her only return was for the small evening family moments, and a four hour rest, before she returned to her duties.

Ryan kissed her forehead, as she headed out the next morning. A meeting with the sector security chiefs was on the morning schedule, and she had no intention of arriving late, even if it was a holo-conference, she preferred to be at her office.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, February 29th 2008 06:19pm    Post subject:

Gammbe the Lost Wookiee's theme song replayed over and over within my processors, and I couldn't help but hum as I went about the Estate's daily chores. With Irina and Jack taking the children to several art shows designed for infant interaction, I decided I would take the day to myself.

I liked to reflect on the course of my existence, often replaying the first time I laid eyes on Arlyn, or the first time I held all three of my children. It was truly a gift, to be apart of what I was. I enjoyed the ocean kiss we shared on Manaan, and the opera we sang on Coruscant the night of the Galaxy Ball.

The battles I fought, both the victories and the losses that came with them.

I met creatures that had become some of my closest friends, and my bitter enemies.

But overall, I found that I most happy at home, with my family.

Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, March 06th 2008 12:32pm    Post subject:

Ryan Davad's Office - East Wing Cooridor - 19:34hrs

Ryan's fingers traced along the galaxy map, his eyes arcing as his hands raced upwards against the hyperspace travel logs of the Hapan BattleDragons. At this very moment, Eve was engaged in the conflict with the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium, and one of it's member worlds. And the odds are, the Keeramak would draw the conclusion that Arlyn had betrayed him, and went for the passwords that protected his side of the Golan III Battlestation the two factions shared.

The passcodes were vital to their survelliance abilities, and the entire database the scientists shared. The reptiles had discovered something, and with an odd glitch in the system, the Keeramak had failed to share such information.

"Load file 59609-F-59590." Ryan's mind, temporarily linked to the computer, connected at superior speeds where he was able to adjust and calculate better than alone. "Beta Three."

The galaxy map adjusted, zooming to a portion of the galaxy that no one but he and Arlyn would look, and the transmitter of a cloaked vessel silently waited on the brink of enemy space. His eyes adjusted, looking at the dot carefully, before requesting the data for another vessel....

"Ryan." Alatáriël called his name, and for the first time in six hours, he felt more human than artificial, and he was glad for that. He hated the connection to the computer system, but for the task ahead of him, he needed to be sure his calculations were correct.

"She has the information we need." Ryan stated, rather proud that Eve had accomplished the task.

"I know." the thanagarian's words were peaceful, yet they seemed to trail into a different direction, "What do you think will happen?"

Ryan thought for a moment, as he embraced his wife, then a long kiss. He seperated only to say, "I think they will contact us, furiously, but they will attempt diplomacy before anything else." His lips contacted hers again, this time, ignoring everything, but her.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, May 28th 2008 04:53pm    Post subject:

Several Weeks Later...

Dawn had spread across the city-scape, Denon's early morning stars slowly beginning to fade against the rising sunlight. It was a planet that never slept, her citizens vibrant with their constant activities. The Pallanén Estate, however, would be turning her lights off for the last time.

Ryan cradled his daughter, who laid across his folded arms, as Arlyn held their sons. His voice was soft, avoiding any kind of disturbance to their children's rest. "I think this is the right thing to do, Arlyn." Isabel stirred, her blue orbs opening to absorb the vacant room, and her brothers fast asleep in their mother's arms.

"Are we moving today, daddy?" she asked, rubbing her eyes gently, "I wanna help."

Ryan bent his head, whispering softly, "It's all right, you've helped enough. Go back to sleep." He kissed her forehead gently, and the child seemingly followed his instructions. There was a soft knock at the doorway, before Jack and Irina emerged from the doorway.

"Honey, let us take the kids and get them settled on the shuttle." Irina offered, walking towards her grandsons. Arlyn released Damian first, then Lucas, her body adjusting to the sudden freedom of her arms. Jack laid his arm across Ryan's shoulders, his fingers treading across his granddaughter's hair before he took her into her arms.

Jack and Irina Pallanén, with all three of their grandchildren, left the room, leaving only Arlyn and Ryan. "You think I did enough?" She asked, referring to the Security Headquarters building in the distance. Ryan embraced his wife more than ever, attempting to push the confidence and respect he held for her, into their embrace "Better than anyone."

Her eyes held the stare, gazing across the place she had called work for the past several years of her life. And now, she was calling an amends. She had other paths to follow now. A blonde woman emerged from the staircase, and behind her was the once dreaded Human Replica Droid. Sark.

"We've extracted all viable means of being traced." Eve stated, and surprisingly, Arlyn had the feeling the artificial woman was solemn to leave the planetary body.

"Thank you." Arlyn stated, "The preparations have been made?" Sark nodded on Eve's behalf, before they lead the way towards the private shuttle that had been waiting. At the doorway, a small shadow emerged before a pair of tripedal feet stepped across from them.

"Sad, the day is." the voice started, causing tears to fill Arlyn's eyes. She had been reluctant to inform the green Master of their departure.

"Master Yoogle." she slowly turned to face the Jedi Master of three hundred and eleven years. Her head tipped in acknowledgement, yet yielded to respect the man.

"Final, your decision is?"

"It is." Ryan affirmed.

"Mmm." the green Jedi stated, his head bowing, "New, the Jedi Order is." He paused, taking a step forward, "Three Hundred and Eleven, young for my race it may be, but old are my thoughts. Fit with the rising New Order, I do not."

Was he offering to leave the order? For her?

"Master Yoogle, I can't ask that of you."

"Made a promise to teach your children, I did. And fulfill it, I shall."

Ryan took a few steps to shake the Jedi's hand, a sense of brotherhood connected the two. "We'd be honored."

And the group which had started their journey together, left together.

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Wed, May 28th 2008 04:54pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Pallanén Estate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: