}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Dac Security Station
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Dac Security Station
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, January 13th 2008 10:40pm    Post subject: Dac Security Station

"Sir?" the Captain asked for clarity on his CO's last remark.

"That's right. Hold 'er down." The Calamari told his protege. Several of his assistants were shocked, but when he showed them the message, they understood.

Chief of Dac's Security is now at Denon
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, May 25th 2008 02:41pm    Post subject:

The sunrise on the beautiful oceanworld had recalled an affectionate memory of Ryan and herself on Manaan almost two years ago. There, on the edge of the floating city, he had promised to always be there, to protect and guide her through the darkest of her voyages. And he had, every step of the way.

Alatáriël's eyes were covered by a sleek design of sunglasses, her face radiating from the beauty of the oncoming sunlight, with her hair flowing in the slight breeze. It was just cool enough for her to go without her officer's jacket.

"Alatáriël!" something called from behind her, "Alatáriël!" She broke away from the sunrise, and turned to see two Mon Calamari rushing to greet her. "Welcome back!" They stated, their fins taking her hand and shaking it with a fierce sense of gratitude. "Alliance Security checks?"

Arlyn shook her head, "A little of both, but I'm more here for business." She spoke directly to the Dac Senator, "I'll cut to the chase, and say, that I'm looking to build a supremacy subfighter. I need something that can't be matched in the oceans. Along with several other designs, if you'll have my time."

"Of course," the fish roared with laughter, placing his finhand over his stomach while walking with her gently against the railing of their oceanscaped city. "I'll put a good word in for our engineers, set something special for you."

"Thank you, I would appreciate that." she said warmly.

Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Mon Calamari » Dac Security Station
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: