}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Imperial Fleet versus Nespis Fleet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Assessment Room » Imperial Fleet versus Nespis Fleet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, March 20th 2008 02:50pm    Post subject: Imperial Fleet versus Nespis Fleet

Nespian Forces
Apex-class Dreadnought RNS Moen
Dominator-class Battleship RNS Oyelowo
Pinnacle-class Cruiser RNS Roflmao
5 Nespis-II
10 Vigilant-II
1 Archer

25 squads of Victory-II ints
24 squads of Nova-V superiority fighters
11 squads of Inferno bombers w/ proton torpedo loadout

Imperial Forces
Akula Star Destroyer Kermit
Akula Star Destroyer Cheese
3 Lancer Frigates
5 Tector Star Destroyers
5 ISD-IIs
5 Venator Star Destroyers

36 Squadrons TIE Defender (Torpedo Loadout)
16 Squadrons TIE/i
21 Squadrons TIE/ln
16 Squadrons TIE/b (Space Bomb loadout)
50 GAT-12j Skipray Blastboats
25 Xg-1 StarWing Fighters

One moderately-damaged IMC-2000 Defense Station

There is a 542 SBD/RU difference between the fleets, in Nespis' favor. That does not include fighters.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Thu, April 10th 2008 09:30pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, March 20th 2008 03:50pm    Post subject:

Apex-class RNS Moen
Dominator-class RNS Oyelowo
Nespis-II
Nespis-II
Pinnacle-class RNS Roflmao

"Ahoy, men!" cried Velora, pacing the bridge in her pirate hat, "And women! There'll be a pint of grog to the man - or woman - who destroys the first Imperial ship, yarr! Glorious Comrade Stresemann has decreed we must defeat the enemy here! Harr!"

"What are your orders, Cap'n?" asked the XO.

"Yarr," said Velora, then dropped her accent, "All ships deploy fighters. Moen will target the Cheese with all turbolasers and ion cannons, and fire a full barrage of concussion missiles at the Kermit. Oyelowo and two Nespis-class ships will target that IMC platform. Roflmao will hang back and take firing telemetry, triangulate targetting data and enemy response patterns, then feed it to the rest of the fleet. Good luck... me hearties."

-Grand Admiral, Chief of Staff of Nespis Defence Force-

"LOL DILDOS" - Cray | "FFS" - Ams | "Moff, you should know better." - Han

Alex says:
I outnumber him ten million to one
Alex says:
GOOD ODDS FOR ANY GREEK

Expand

Crazed says:
everytime i talk to alexus, i love him a little more

Holder of the 30,000th post

Inventor of the phrase "I'll get my killin' hat." (Seriously. Google it.)

"My gut can't repel comedy of that magnitude!" - Jace911

Last edited by Velora Antana on Thu, March 20th 2008 03:56pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, April 10th 2008 09:26pm    Post subject:

One moderately-damaged IMC-2000 Defense Station
Akula Star Destroyer Kermit
Akula Star Destroyer Cheese
Venator Star Destroyer Elmo
Venator Star Destroyer Cookie Monster

"Inbound Nespian cruisers, range is one million kilometers," the fleet XO reported as he scanned the tactical data. One eye peered at the glowing letters on the display screens. The other was gone, its cavity covered by an eyepatch. As he peered up at the fleet admiral, he suddenly felt frozen, as if he were no longer in control of his actions. The blaster pistol at his hip seemed to coax his hand to it...

The fleet admiral stared at him as the barrel of the blaster was pointed at his head. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

The executive officer smiled in disturbing dichotomy with actions. "Nothing, sir. I've never felt better in my entire life," he beamed as his finger squeezed the trigger. The crimson bolt connected with the admiral's right eye, and he fell dead. The officer looked at his betraying hand and the smoking weapon clutched in its grip, and started to scream--

"Order all ships to close to seventy-five thousand kilometers so we can engage with missiles and ion cannons," the fleet admiral ordered.

The executive blinked. His pistol was still in the holster and the admiral's eye, face, and head were still intact. "As you command, sir!"

"And have the IMC target Moen and fire! All ships are to focus turbolasers on the Nespis flagship while closing. Venators, launch all fighters," the admiral continued, unaware of his subordinate's daydreams.

As the Imperial fleet moved in and engaged the forces of Nespis, the IMC-2000 gun blasted the Moen squarely with a powerful bolt. Nonetheless, the pocket dreadnought's shields held.

Its comrades struck back, blows from Oyelowo and the Nespises breaking through the depleted shields and reducing the gun platform to superheated debris. In the melee, fighters poured from the five Venator-class Star Destroyers, bombers and interceptors surrounding the old ships in a shrieking swarm while their motherships blasted at the Moen with its heavy batteries.

The Akulas engaged as well, raking the enemy flagship with a devastating barrage. Several bolts streaked by and into deep space, but most found their mark. But the Nespian guns were on target as well, with Cheese being savagely pummeled by turbolasers. However, her sister ship was too far out for ion cannons or missiles to engage, and the energized bolts dissipated to nothingness while the missiles self-destructed when their fuel ran out.

Nevertheless, the accuracy of the Nespian ships were helped by the data from Roflmao. However, the Imperials were able to detect the detailed scans as they closed in to 997,000 kilometers.

Cue tribal drums.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, April 11th 2008 02:27am    Post subject:

Wish I'd actually been told the range :P

Anyway, *tribal drums*

Nespis-II
Nespis-II
Nespis-II
Vigilant-II
Vigilant-II

Velora felt the bridge rock and cursed. She turned to the tactical officer and spoke her new orders as calmly as possible. "I want all ships to set shields to double front. I also want every ships except for the Roflmao and Moen to increase speed to full, get us as close as possible. Prepare the fighters for close-in defence. I want 3 Nespises and 2 Vigilants to target the Cheese and fire turbolasers, reroute power from the ion cannons if at all possible, and remember to feed your telemetry back to Roflmao to help her calculations. This isn't over yet."

Last edited by Velora Antana on Fri, April 11th 2008 02:39am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 16th 2008 11:12pm    Post subject:

Venator Star Destroyer Zendalingus
Venator Star Destroyer Sallapants
Venator Star Destroyer Spongebob
Tector Star Destroyer OMGWTFPWNZ
Tector Star Destroyer Raepzor

"Order the second wave of fighters launched!" bellowed the fleet admiral. "Continuing closing with the Nespis dogs! And order the Tectors to fire on that damned flagship!"

The two fleets crawled toward each other, fighters spilling from Venators as turbolaser fire flew between both fleets. The heavy dorsal batteries and various other emplacements of the Tectors pounded the Moen. Nespian guns slammed into the Cheese while the rest of the fleet closed in. The shields on the pocket dreadnought held against the onslaught.

And more ominously, the distance between the lead elements of the two fleets reduced to 985,000 kilometers.

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Assessment Room » Imperial Fleet versus Nespis Fleet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: