}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
The Corleone Estate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Naboo » The Corleone Estate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Corleone
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, January 25th 2008 07:23am    Post subject: The Corleone Estate

“I have a problem. And when I have a problem, you have a problem...” the gravely male voice emanated from the darkness, “and that problem is trust. Trust is an important part of our organisation and trust is necessary for it to run. However, there comes a time for some people for them to wear out my trust, and when they wear out my trust they are no longer useful to our organisation.” The voice pauses for a moment with a sigh, “and when they are no longer useful to our organisation, they must be... removed. Does that make sense to you?”

The blonde haired man nodded, “and you want me to... remove the useless one?

Enough light poked through the closed blinds to cast an eerie silhouette of the man, which could be seen nodding, “in a manner of speaking, yes.” A blaster was passed across the desk from the silhouette to the blonde haired man, “I assume you know how to use this?”

“Yeah, I've used one before... once or twice,” his tone implying sarcasm, the blonde man looked the blaster over, “and who is my target?”

The silhouetted figure leans forward, into the relative brightness of the glowpanel's glow, revealing the aged face of Michael Corleone. Corleone smiled in such a way that it seemed as if he hadn't smiled in a long time, and wasn't used to the feeling, “your target is in this very room.”

Looking around the blonde haired man furrowed his brow, “boss, the only people in this room are me and you...”

Corleone smiled again, much more comfortably this time. A little too comfortably. He leans back slowly, as he does so glowpanels behind him illuminate, revealing two other men, dressed in Corleone Industries uniforms, and wielding an apparently new carbine each.

The blonde haired man looked on, wide eyed as Don Corleone stood and circled around the desk towards him. “Tell me,” Corleone said, “how long have you been seeing my daughter?”

“Th-three years,” stammered the blonde.

Corleone nodded slowly, “and, how many of those three years did you wait before you started beating her like an animal?”

As if like a flower opening in the daylight, the blonde haired man's eyes widened past what would probably be considered normal, “I-I never... I didn't!”

Corleone nodded again and sat on the edge of his desk, facing the blonde haired man, “I see...” He shrugs, “well, you have made two very big mistakes compadre... number one you have dishonoured my daughter by beating her. And number two, you have dishonoured me by lying.” He stands, looking rather impressive considering his smallish stature, “however, mistakes are there to be learned from, yes? So, I am giving you another chance. You have ten seconds to get out of my office before I change my mind.” He sighs softly and closes his eyes, “Ten...”

Jumping out of his chair like it was on fire, the blonde haired man ran straight for the wooden door, he twisted the handle right, and then twisted it left. The door wouldn't budge.

“Six... five...”

The blonde haired man tried ramming against the door with his shoulder, sweat beading off of him onto his cheap suit caused him to slip and crash against the floor.
“Two... one... hmm?” Corleone opened his eyes again and smirked slightly, “trying to dig our way out of this are we? Well, I see that you are still in this office when I clearly instructed you to leave...” He shakes his head and walks back around his desk. Peeking through the blinds at the children playing off in the distance Corleone shook his head again and, ignoring the begging of the blonde haired man, snapped his fingers.

The two carbine wielding men stepped towards the blonde haired man and pulled the trigger...
 Back to top »
Don Corleone
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, February 19th 2008 10:41am    Post subject:

Ticking relentlessly in the outside corridor, the ancient massassi-wood grandfather clock chimed the fifth hour of the early morning. Outside the ornately large windows of the grand old building, the cold mist slowly began to recede back into the nearby Theed mountain range.

Trudging, with undue effort, along the loose stone path that snaked it's way through the ornamental garden outside the villa Alfonso Piccolo, an associate of the Medici family, made his way towards the main entrance.

Quickly ducking behind the cover of a nearby pillar supporting the second story balcony, Alfonso evaded the normally meticulous black suited gentlemen guarding the door. Slowly strafing around the wall to the side of the building, Alfonso quietly made his way towards the kitchen door.

As it remained unguarded, the kitchen door was the only plausible method of entry into the all but impenetrable villa. Making his way, apparently undetected, towards the door Alfonso paused. Suddenly the door is opened with a slam as the wooden paneling makes contact with the stone wall.

Stepping out into the night came a figure dressed in white. A tall, stiff and circular hat adorned his head, indicating to Alfonso that the man was a cook in the household. Carefully approaching from behind, Alfonso pulls out a length of, what appeared to be, high-tension mono-filament. Taking the length of cord and wrapping it around his fingers for added stability, Alfonso quickly stepped into the light cast from beyond the doorway and, reaching over the impossibly tall hat, proceeded to pull the cord taught across - and then around - the cook's neck, restricting his airflow enough for him to fall to the ground.

After checking the pulse of the cook Alfonso determined that, although unconscious, the cook would be fine. Shoving the length of cord back into his jacket pocket and lifting the cook over his shoulder, Alfonso progressed inside the villa.

The spartan kitchen presented Alfonso with a dilemma. If he were to open the door into the main house, then he would have very limited cover from any threats inside the villa proper.

Sighing heavily Alfonso steps silently towards the door...
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, April 07th 2008 07:45am    Post subject:

Sitting in the relative safety of his security centre, Don Michael Corleone stared blankly into one of several containment cells. With a soft sigh he stands from his chair and approaches the barrier between cell and freedom, peering inside he says, “comfortable, Colonel?”

From within the darkened cell a figure moves slightly, before a gravely voice permeates the air, “quite, thank you. Though I’d prefer a Chianti instead of the house muck at meal time.”
Chuckling softly Don Corleone nods, “I’m sure that can be arranged. Tell me, what do you think of your fellow prisoners. After this much time I’m sure you’ve gotten to know them.”

The figure moves again, perhaps a shrug, before the same gravely voice says, “I keep myself to myself. Which is the same answer that I’ve given you every day for however long it has been.”
Corleone nods slowly, “ah, so you are losing your internal chronometer, good. Can you tell me, Colonel, what time it is? Or, rather, what time division? You know. Morning, Afternoon et cetera.”

The imprisoned figure slowly approaches the barrier, but not close enough for their features to be made out, “I would estimate… early morning.”
Corleone clearly looks impressed, “very good Colonel.”
The figure shrugs again, “you’re wearing your morning greatcoat.”

Peering down Corleone chuckles softly, “ah, so I see.” He shrugs, “no matter. You will be out of my hands shortly anyway.”

Finally approaching the barrier, and into the light, “so who’re you going to send me to Corleone? Alliance, Empire…”
Corleone smirked silently for a moment, rolling his eyes, “we’ll just have to see. Either way, you’re becoming far too troublesome to keep around. That and your… species…” He shudders, “too vile to even dream of describing.”
Corleone turns back to the cell, finally noticing the green scaly skin, “good night Colonel.”
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Naboo » The Corleone Estate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: