}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Human Entechment Camp, Ssi-Ruuvi Cluster
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Other Systems » Human Entechment Camp, Ssi-Ruuvi Cluster
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Sat, August 11th 2007 09:34pm    Post subject: Human Entechment Camp, Ssi-Ruuvi Cluster

Screams and perils of agony stretched into the chilled air as the Holiest of Ruuvi walked the cooridors of the facility. Finally complete, the humans of G'rho would be used to power their fleet, and slave camps have been built to construct the bodies and starfighters their life essence would forever remain.

The rainbowic leader hissed at a blue warrior, it's tongue retreating to it's mouth in fear. "Are the cloning chambers set?"

The scientist snarled a response before bowing towards the leader of their people.

The Keeramak hissed pleasantly, the cloning chambers almost complete to brew an unbeatable army. It would take years to create sane human soldiers, yet the Ssi-Ruuvi did not require sane souls. It was the life essence itself, that powered the droid body, not the mind or pleasant embodiment of it's soul.

With two years of research, a Golan facility hidden in the unknown regions had been constructing complicated biological viruses, and in due time, one would be tested.

With progress mounting on all fronts of the Ssi-Ruuvi Invasion force, the Keeramak continued it's inspection of the entechment camp.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, January 17th 2008 03:50pm    Post subject:

The air was warm on this world, that was the first thing I noticed as I came through the gates of hell. It wasn't the foul smell, the pile of unkempt corpses, or the claws that that ripped into my flesh that created the demonic presence. It was the human eyes that stared as I entered, that watched as I struggled and resisted, before my hair was shaven. My clothes were ripped from my body, to where everyone could see me.

"Nasty human." was something I had actually translated from one of the lizards. I closed my eyes as the razor blade went over my head several times. The hair was so carelessly taken away, that I feared that if I moved slightly, it would sheer my skull and my life would be taken by the barber.

My eyes remained closed, and I thought of the different scenarios I had been placed in. When I was ten, I was beaten for hours on end, without rest or rejuvenation. Through the years, and the latest sessions with Sark, I had built tolerance. Pain was temporary, and it was the mind, that embodied it.

I envisioned a peaceful meadow, the only sounds were the river that flowed off in the distance, with the sunlight temporarily blinding me . A girl appeared, her beauty was indisputable. Her smile empowered the happiness of this place, as I chased her across the fields of flowers and under the cool skies. I was happy here, but I was taken by a rude awakening.

A translator droid appeared, and in it's typical menacing factor, spoke for the creatures nearby.

"You will stay here for two weeks, Agent Risso. Then you will receive a new body. A new mission."

I didn't respond, they didn't deserve to receive any kind of emotion from me. I was beaten, I was shaved and I was standing before them naked. They had taken virtually everything from me, but I had my thoughts, my rebellious thoughts. I dreamed of slitting the circuits of the droid, and using them to strangle the lizards nearby. I wanted their blood on my hands.

"Dismissed."

I didn't understand what this meant, but I walked backwards, before turning to the human population. I was embarrassed by my appearance, but we were all dead any ways, right?

Their eyes. They sensed the end, the life that had awaited them. The entechment process was cruel, it was pain beyond tolerance, as it destroyed the mind, and very essence of life itself. No one could imagine what horrors awaited them, and neither could I.

I could smell the rotting bodies of their families, their friends, and everyone they knew here. My nose fouled up as the smell became more potent, almost to the point of vomiting. An older man separated from the group, his walk signaled that he was the un-appointed leader.

"You need clothes, follow me."

I breathed a remark of gratitude, and followed him.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, January 18th 2008 04:11pm    Post subject:

As the vibration of human feet moved, Alexander's eyes opened slightly. He could feel their march. They moved one-way, their souls shaking with fear as each step brought them closer to their demise. Three of the prisoners sang, their voice high despite the low spirits. They sang of the afterlife, the place where souls are taken after the trials of the physical world are done. A valiant return was expected, but Alexander couldn't agree.

He turned, attempting to block out the prisoner's final march.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, January 21st 2008 01:18am    Post subject:

The life of a captive was horrid, as I followed the duties the blue lizard had ordered. If I was slow, I was beaten. If I was hesitant on their demands, they clawed, and tore flesh from my body. There were times when I thought my entechment would never come, that life itself, was becoming nothing but pain.

“You can have this piece of my bread.” She spoke, at last. We had been sitting in the same room for over an hour, and whenever I moved, she shifted uncomfortably. “I don’t need it.” Three days ago, I would’ve asked why she was giving it up, but at the rate my body was diminishing, I couldn’t afford to miss any nutrition. I took it, my gut either resisting at the oddity of having an extra serving, or the guilt of taking the bread from her. Either way, I slipped it into my mouth and swallowed.

“Thank you.” I muttered, attempting to remain positive, now that I had it within my system.

She dipped her head, and I could see the claw marks from the reptilian oppressors. My insides squirmed, both in disgust for what they had done to her, and my own repulsion. She needed bacta, and badly.

“Are you-” I started, but her fingers lifted. My mouth trailed off, but eyes didn’t.

“I grew up on Coruscant.” She started, “My parents moved to Iridonia, with some family friends, after the Empire was proclaimed. They said they didn’t want anything to do with him.” She paused, picking at something on the side of her arm, her voice continuing moments later, “I don’t think it was the best choice they made, but I’ve learned not to blame them.”

“Why not?” I couldn’t stop myself from asking this morally incorrect question.

Her eyes were wide, yet with the torment she had been through, she wouldn’t allow herself to cry, and I understood that. “Because, they died three days after they arrived on Iridonia… I’ve been wanting to get off world for a while. Worked a few jobs, and just got caught up in a few things, ya know.”

I nodded, there wasn’t much else I could do.

“Two weeks before the Imperium’s fleet arrived, I was almost ready. But decided to stay with a friend.” Her eyes gleamed, and I swore they should’ve bled tears by now, but they didn’t, “I watched one of the blue scales pierce him, and throw him across the room.” A long pause, “The rest of us went quietly after that. That was my mistake.”

I leaned against the wall, taking in her story. “I’m sorry.” There was nothing more that needed to be said, as she leaned into me. And for the first time, in my week long stay, I felt and saw this girl cry.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Mon, January 21st 2008 02:08pm    Post subject:

Her name was Natalie, and I couldn't find a single flaw about her, besides what her body endured. She may have become a Moff's daughter, with the riches and the spoils, which is partly why her parents were murdered upon their arrival on Iridonia. She was gifted in so many different ways, and everything she said, I could never predict. She fascinated me in every way possible.

We were cleaning some of the powerless droids, and in an odd way, I couldn't help but find myself staring into what I've become. The mechanical body or not, I was obeying every order they had given. I had restricted my emotions, I have been adjusted to suit their needs, their cause. And as the days progressed, I found myself believing in the Keeramak, and that my duties, were for the good of the Imperium.

"Bullshit." Natalie swore as we rested in our secluded building. It had been our spot for the past three days, and it was our only form of resistance against the reptilians. "I'm tired of bathing their droids. I'm tired of assembling their ion blasters. I'm frakkin' tired."

I tried to comfort her, but nothing I said could defuse her.

"You really think you're going to be rescued?" she asked, and by her tone, I knew it was a dangerous one.

"Yes." was the only thing I could say, without building somekind of verbal trap.

She retreated to a defiance stance near the window, her eyes connecting with a few of the religious priests below. With whatever courage she had in her body, she spit outside the window.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, January 22nd 2008 01:45am    Post subject:

"...and that's why I became an agent." he had explained the rigorous process it had taken him to build the training and the various missions the Hand had tasked him for, "I worked for her now, for the Rebellion." He wasn't sure as to why he had accepted the thanagarian's officer, perhaps it was his only way out of trouble. Either way, he liked living in the conditions that he seemingly picked, even the one he was in now. He wasn't here to be enteched, but to research and collect information.

"And how does the bird's latest agent end up here?"

The boy paused, his eyes searching her for a moment, but he didn't feel any need to hide anything. Not in a place like this.

"The Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium has committed somekind of treason against her, and she wants to know why. While I was aboard the Keeramak's ship, I was able to access the navigation computer. I think I managed to get the location of their cloning facilities." he trailed off, "It's leverage."

"Clones?" her voice seemed to grow wary of the information she was receving.

"Energy."

"Bastards. Why the hell are we here?" she cursed wildly, attempting to vent the sudden rage.

"I think we're here, because the clones are manufactured too quickly. They aren't sane enough to remain slaves..."

She muttered somekind of retort, as Alexander picked up a rock and tossed it across the room. It's fall echoed, before plummeting three stories below. Their abandoned building had become the nightly escape from the rigorous chores they had been assigned. It was true that bodies and flesh rotted every day, but he had a feeling it was a weekly shipment of clones.

It maintained stability and control over the human population, which cleaned and kept up their army.

Alexander folded his arms, placing them behind his head as Natalie rested on his chest. Her hair was growing, oddly, but tomorrow, they would most likely shave her again.

He kissed her, above her wounds, and closed his eyes. He pictured the meadow, listened to the peaceful melody and searched for the beautiful woman....slowly and surely, he drifted into the necessary rapid eye movement state.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, January 25th 2008 05:59pm    Post subject:

"They're coming, I promise." I whispered at her broken body. She had refused to clean another lizard, and because of it, she had been beaten severly. I wiped her wounds, the blood poured, and I was amazed that she was still able to speak.

"Alex," she whispered, "My parents are waiting for me." Her parents were dead, she was losing it.

"Yes, they are." I responded, "But listen to me, you need to shut up." I didn't know how else to say it. She needed to conserve her energy, "If you want to see your frakking parents, shut up!" I said it with more force, as the rag soaked with her blood. She moved wildly, but her voice died down. Either she was understanding, or...

"Nat," I called her petname, "Listen to me. You can't leave. Your parents are waiting for you. Do you understand? Fight it. Be strong. You can make it." I struggled to cover everything, before the human man appeared. His eyes looked grave, and he looked at me as though I didn't understand what was about to happen.

"SAVE HER!" I screamed at him, "GET ON YOUR FRAKKING KNEES, AND SAVE HER." I shoved the doctor with whatever strength I had.

"Son." he tried, but I smacked him.

"Save her, you son of a bitch, or I'll kill you." I breathed, and he dared not to test that. He bent over her, and I turned away. I couldn't lose her, not after everything we had planned to do when we got out of here.

I breathed more quickly, and I felt as though I was losing my mind. [i]Where the frak are you!" I whispered, looking at the stars.
 Back to top »
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, February 19th 2008 12:37pm    Post subject:

The stars gleamed against the hull of the war ships. Turbolaser fire erupted as they transferred from the hyperspace realm, allowing Eve to take a strance on the bridge of the Song of War; a mockery of Prince Isolder's flagship. Her eyes scanned the horizon, watching both with her ocular implants, and the data systems that processed each command, each shot, and calibration that was made. She wasn't in command, per say, but she was learning.

"Admiral," Eve spoke loudly, "I have a feeling you should attack the planetary shields now."

He took her advice, as two Battle Dragons broke away from the fleet to engage the planet's surface.

The art of this battle was beautiful. It was executed with complete surprise, and they had achieved a complete blockade. With a click of her supercomputer, the order to activate twenty-thousand battle droids was issued.

The invasion was next.
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, February 19th 2008 01:07pm    Post subject:

Sark attached the last strap of his armor, as he stood among the droids. He found it easier to adapt when he was around them. He had no affirmative action to hide that he was artificial, and here, among them, he felt more secure, more in control than he had with Eve. He couldn't tell if she embraced her artificial superiority, or dreamed to be human. Either way, she seemed to embody both beliefs with her HRD model and the Supercomputer link it shared.

He could hear the turbolasers activate, and the sounds the ship made when going to into battle. In minutes, the droids around him would activate, and he would lead them to the Entechment Camp and free the nuisance that Sark should have ended the fateful day of Rambaldi's revelations.

Sark grabbed a vibro dagger, lacing it with a fatal dab of poison before hiding it beneath his clothes.

As the battle grew increasingly silent, Sark almost predicted the exact millisecond of what had happened next.

Machinery whined and hissed at the sudden activation. Rows shifted, and moved across the hangar bay to deploy landing vessels. Nova Cruisers waited within sight, as the invasion began.

A droid, flagged with a yellow sense of authority, stepped in front of Sark, "Invasion Initiated." Behind the droid, rows of his brethren had also been activated, their battle rifles shifting into view as they marched into the appropriate ships.

Without a word, Sark followed the droid commander into a landing pod. And together, they would lead the rescue.

Last edited by Sark on Tue, February 19th 2008 01:09pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, February 29th 2008 03:34pm    Post subject:

"Son, she's dead."

I screamed in agony, my body withering before me as I collapsed ontop of her. I barely spent any time with her, yet I felt as though my beating heart was everything she was. My life was supposed to go on with her, and now, she was dead. My tears burned against my cheeks, the rage within myself, as I looked for something...something to grasp... something to kill the Ssi-Ruuvi with...

Then it happened.

Explosions, everywhere. Rockets, both enemy and the rescue party smashed all around them. I could feel the liberation coming, I could feel the independence, the freedom, the joy and fear appear on the human faces around.

But, for me. All I had was revenge. The doctor tried to grab me, but in this state, I was too strong.

Racing against the blaster fire as droid army marched against droid armies, I ran. Only three Ssi-Ruuvi were stationed on this world. Only three.

And I planned to kill them all, and prevent their souls from returning to their afterlife. An atmospheric flyer soared overhead, it's laser cannons spewing against the Ssi-Ruuvi's defense systems. Sark was aboard, and I could see his grin, his smirk of defiance against the odds.

I wasn't able to return his stare, not yet...

I ran into the building, the P'w'ecks and the droids unleashing a storm of blasters, yet somehow, they avoided me. I ran up the stairs, climbing to the highest room. And as I arrived outside the door, I heard their clicks, their reptilian whistles. They were afraid.

I burst through the door, her arms wrapped around me in a hot blanket of wrath, her blood, her death powering the attempted stab. Their scales were thick, the knife simply shattering at impact, but I tried.

Filthy Human, their translator droids hissed and their own mechanical arms extended to trap me. But, here and now, I was too quick. I grabbed one of their blasters, and manipulated the trigger.

Wildly, I fought.
 Back to top »
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, February 29th 2008 03:40pm    Post subject:

The ships moved, in perfect harmony, against the enemy fleet. Eve walked the command deck, her Supercomputer monitoring the situation, as her Human Replica Model extended a smile of execution. The droid army had achieved contact with the Entechment Camp, and now, it was only a matter of time before they extracted Agent Risso.

Just then, something just out of their perfect realm of defense, soared through space and the defense systems of the Battle Dragons. It passed the Nova cruisers, and the starfighters.

In perfect clarity, she saw the missile soar towards her command deck.

Last edited by Eve on Fri, February 29th 2008 03:41pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, February 29th 2008 03:45pm    Post subject:

"Risso!" Sark called, watching the boy run across the open field and into the Ssi-Ruuvi's control center. He was foolish and about to send this entire rescue mission to hell. Calculating the risks, Sark ordered the flyer to land. He had to get inside, otherwise, they would skewer the boy within seconds with their claws.

"Roger, Roger." came the droid's reply, which suddenly became void as a rocket smashed into the cockpit. On the bare shockwave of heat, Sark launched himself from the atmospheric flyer, falling fifty feet...
 Back to top »
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, February 29th 2008 03:52pm    Post subject:

Pilot Droid 3524-42 soared across the spacial front, it's starfighter reaching peak speeds as it broke it's automated defense programming and launched into a new protocol. It's fighter gleamed as the system's sun shined against the hull, and within one point three-two seconds, the droid experienced a sense of artificial sentience.

It had taken out the missile. An artificial suicide.

Eve shook slightly, she couldn't believe her HRD model had nearly perished by a rogue missile that had passed through their defenses. Realizing some sensor issues, she communicated to the Admiral.

"Enemy assets are in full retreat." she reported, "I suspect Audacious will delay long enough for us to extract the boy, before arriving with a full Ssi-Ruuvi fleet."

The Admiral agreed, and now, the time rested with those on the surface.
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, February 29th 2008 04:03pm    Post subject:

Jase Denora soared across the plains, he had taken an enemy speeder bike and with nothing but perfect timing, had allowed a rescue of the falling Human Replica Droid. "Thanks." Sark called out, knowing that he too, was going for Alexander.

"The Command Center up ahead." Sark pointed, and together, they leapt from the speeder bike, as Jase sent it soaring into an anti-aircraft turrent. Snapping a P'w'eck's neck on his landing, Sark took it's weapon, before entering the compound. Jase had disappeared, obviously taking on the fleeing Ssi-Ruuvi that had summoned a small droid bodyguard force.

Sark removed an ascension gun from his belt, shooting it upwards before launching himself to the top of the stairs. He could hear Alexander's struggle inside, as he burst open the door. A pair of Ssi-Ruuvi turned, their heads hissing as a bloody human kicked in anger.

"You were a fool to come up here alone." Sark beckoned the lizard towards him, and as the creature ran, Sark swilved to catch the beast's head. With a harsh snap, it's body dropped, never to rise again. The second lizard's head retracted in disgust, and fear, before it ran. Alexander shifted, grabbing a sticky grenade from one of the tables, which landed on the tip of the creature's tail.

"Frak." the beeping accelerated, as they jumped for cover...
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, February 29th 2008 07:36pm    Post subject:

Natalie was avenged as I laid across the floor with the Ssi-Ruuvi's splattered body about the room. I laughed, looking to Sark for the exit. His eyes sneered, as his Coruscanti accent brought chills throughout my body, "You lost someone." his uncanny ability to sense my emotions, annoyed the hell out of me. "A girl." He continued, this time with continued precision, "By the Ssi-Ruuvi overseer." Sark removed a blaster pistol, aiming for Alexander's head.

"I was sent here to collect you, to rescue you. Eve, the greatest artificial intelligence, thought she could control me. She was naive, and for our next encounter, I doubt she will overestimate my abilities." He took a step closer, his voice returning to direct towards me, "Your destiny was in Rambaldi's chamber. And obviously, you survived." He undid the safety, "You should've died there, Alexander. You should've died within that Chamber along with Ryan and Arlyn."

He took a step closer so the nozzle was against my forehead.

"You defied your destiny." he spat, "Then again, all loose ends are eventually tied."

I managed to close my eyes, and remember that the air on this world was warm. And with that, the Human Replica Droid pulled the trigger.

Alexander Risso is now deceased.
 Back to top »
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Thu, March 06th 2008 01:16pm    Post subject:

Her feet stepped from the landing port of the shuttle, her eyes glistening to the Command Center in front of her. Sark had left, there was no doubt about that, especially with the sudden termination of his tracking protocols; he had learned to adapt more quickly than Eve had anticipated. And now, she feared the worst, enough to personally land on the world and investigate.

A squad of droids had already located Alexander's body, the precision shot and the last known coordinates of Sark suggested it was linked to his betrayel.

With a hint of frustration, she climbed the long stairwell and entered the room where the boy's body lay. The sight would've repulsed any human, Jase Denora being the only exception. She bent down towards him and touched his torso.

Her Supercomputer coordinated with a bodyguard droid model nearby, as it clambered until it was two feet away. With a slash of it's vibroblade, the boy was opened up even further. An electronic gizmo flashed, beeping wildly as Eve approached it.

"We recovered the data." she communicated to the fleet, "Prepare for immediate evacuation."

A second droid entered the room, but it's duty was slightly perverse. It laid charges around the room, as Eve took a final glance at the teenager. His life was over, never again to be lived. It was a pity the organics operated on such a fragile existence.

As her shuttle shot from the surface of the planet, hundreds of explosive charges ignited, permanently ending the Ssi-Ruuvi's occupation and the perverted Entechment camp. It was only one of their thousands, and all the humans that were collected and saved from the very brink of anhiliation would be taken to Coronus where they'd receive psychological conditioning and medical treatment.

Her mission was a success, despite the young human's termination. Sark had effectively killed the boy, but he was never informed of the electronic device that was placed inside. An artificial recorder, that would answer all of their questions...

A geonosian approached her, a member of the most loyal of the Spire of the Lady, it clicked in the insectoid language, causing Eve to stop and turn, "I agree." was all she answered, before slipping away and into her private mainframe sanctionary.
 Back to top »
Eve
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, March 12th 2008 11:41pm    Post subject:

The Hapan Fleet engaged their hyperdrives, a shuttle carrying the Human Replica Droid 'Eve' had remained behind.

A second later, it set course for Lwhekk.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Other Systems » Human Entechment Camp, Ssi-Ruuvi Cluster
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: