}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Lwhekk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Other Systems » Lwhekk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, December 06th 2006 05:16pm    Post subject: Lwhekk

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad’s shuttle shot from the Apex dreadnaught fleet and towards the isolated world of Lwhekk. It had been half a year since she last spoke with the Holy Keeramak of the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium. Many changes could have been made and the fact that he attempted to oppose her visit to their world was… disturbing.

The gleaming shuttle ripped through the atmosphere, the moments of her internal questions would be answered shortly. For now, she sat and stared outside the window. She shifted suddenly as Eve spoke in her ear. “Chief Medical Doctor Alan Christof of the Otaanga Medical Facility has sent you a message informing you of the medical release of Patient 00001.”

The thanagarian’s eyes widened and she let out a gasp.

Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Wed, December 06th 2006 06:54pm    Post subject:

It had been a year of silence and solitude for the Keeramak and his people. He had accelerated their plans of invasion far too early and in response, he sealed the borders. The massive and multi-colored lizard watched as a shuttle sped from Lwhekk’s atmosphere and towards the landing coordinates given to the Angel. It had been a while since he thought about the female woman of a fellow unknown regioned world…

His scales reflected slightly in the sunlight, his teeth showing as the vessel touched down outside. A ramp descended and a single woman appeared. Behind her, three more emerged.

He hissed at her disobedience and looked at a brown reptile next to him, “Leave them outside. Only the one with wings enters the chambers.”

The brown ssi-ruuk growled dangerously an acknowledge. It wasn’t an aggressive growl, but a fiercely loyal one. If the thanagarian disobeyed, she would be fed to the children of lower scum.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, December 06th 2006 11:16pm    Post subject:

A brown reptile emerged to greet them, but he was moving too quickly to be considered a neutral or friendly asset. She stopped, holding out her hand to her assistants behind her. Their eyes met and for a moment the brown scaled fiend growled. Arlyn could tell he personally did not want them on the surface, but why? And then it was clear.

A massive roar was heard in the distance. It wasn’t a single Ssi-Ruuk or P’w’eck, it was many. Arlyn turned to her aides, “Go back inside of the shuttle and return to the Golden Hydra. Use your sensors to scan the area on the way back.” She wanted an idea of how many lizards were actually roaring in the distance. From here, it was deafening...

Arlyn turned back to her brown colored friend and stepped forward and bowed, “Thank you for greeting me. I assume we continue alone from this point forward?”

The eerie silence of the creature caused Arlyn to stir, yet her physical attributes portrayed a confident image.

Last edited by Alatáriël Pallanén on Wed, December 06th 2006 11:23pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 02:32am    Post subject:

The brown Ssi-Ruuk smelled fear within the woman, which he had conveyed to Keeramak through a complicated tail movement. The brown Ssi-Ruuk roared loudly and literally leaped over the thanagarian and hissed at her aides. She had done something he didn’t like.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 02:38am    Post subject:

It happened so quick… the brown lizard had literally leaped over her entire body and was now roaring and hissing at the three aides. Terrified to move, they looked to Arlyn. Eve answered, “He doesn’t want the sensor scans.”

The thanagarian broke the moment, “Cancel the sensor readings. In fact, lower the shields and power off the external sensors. We don’t want to upset our friends, now do we?” They nodded and waited for the response of the brown scaled lizard.

Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 02:45am    Post subject:

The brown Ssi-Ruuk growled again and turned. With his tail, he motioned for the woman to follow.

The Keeramak watched from the skyscraping building, his prestige eyes catching the scene with interest. The Lady of the Geonosians was about to catch a sight that would either thrill her or terrify her. And he was hoping for the latter of the two.

The massive reptile turned from the window and prepared to make a dramatic entrance in a show of what they had accomplished since the year of parting.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 02:56am    Post subject:

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad followed the brown reptile closely. Her eyes catching every bit of detail possible as she was lead through the bottom dwellings of the building. Not a single creature was in sight since they had landed, not a single employee, officer, citizen…nothing.

A terrible feeling overcame her as she was lead through the building and towards the opposite side. Her eyes opened with pure fear as the doors opened to reveal one the most stunning Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium secrets...

Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 03:08am    Post subject:

The Holy Army of the Keeramak stood in front of the Rebellion Security Chief. Her current allegiance was well known throughout the people of the Imperium, including her expenses. And the Keeramak would not be made a fool for being 'manipulated out of hundreds of billions'.

The Keeramak was nowhere in sight, but hundreds of millions of soldiers stood in a massive opening. They were lined perfectly, all faced towards the opening of the door. The thanagarian was overwhelmed as she gazed upon them and they could all sense it. Though many couldn’t actually see her, it was broadcasted into their eyepods. A technological visor that was connected to the holocam that was staring into the face of the humanoid female and was a small screen dropped in front of their right eyes.

In unison a three hundred million roar filled the air of Lwhekk, a dithering sound that eliminated any source of courage within her body. The multi-colored reptilian army hissed as their formation began to change. They marched in a spectacular display of their power until a single and small pathway existed. The brown Ssi-Ruuk at her side nudged her into the opening.

He hissed with an unseen taste of her flesh and soon, her life would end as a public display of the dealings of a traitor.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 03:14am    Post subject:

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad was truly and utterly afraid. Not only was she mesmorized by the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium’s army, but they had roared completely in unison that caused her earlobes to literally ache with the overwhelming of their cries. She was nudged toward the pathway and opening the military had formed, yet everything in her body craved for her wings. She wanted to fly, however, she would face the onslaught of over a hundred million blaster shots. She was cornered into this public and militaristic display of power.

She had disobeyed the Holy Keeramak and it was now that she would pay the price. Her right foot stepped forward, sending her into the barrage of the line. They remained silent yet their eyes curiously watched her. As she stepped, the ones she passed began to roar in triumph…

She closed her eyes and an image of Isabel formed in her mind. Taking the next step with more courage, as the Ssi-Ruuk roared into her ear, she slowly began to make her way down the long and narrow path.

Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 03:49am    Post subject:

Keeramak could smell the woman’s stench of fear from where he was. He also began to notice that as she moved through the embarrassment, she began to move with more courage. Something internal was giving her the strength to continue and the army was attempting to crush it. As she followed down the path, it was time for his emergence.

“I am the Shreeftut. I am the Holy Messiah. I am the beginning of prosperity, justice and dominion for the Imperium of the Ssi-Ruuvi and P'w'eck races.” His voice rang over the many of hundreds of millions as a spiked platform began to raise into the air. After his statement the military marched, in perfect unison once again, so the thanagarian had more room; the military formed a circle. She could not run and her wings were useless and provided false hope. Her body would crave to fly, yet she would understand the restrictions.

“You are the Angel of the Geonosians and Liar to the Holy Messiah.” Keeramak’s voice pierced her darkest void and gave it life, “My life was the birth of a new hope among our people. I was raised for my people.” He roared and in return, so did his people, “We are the Imperium. Ssi-Ruuk and P’w’eck combined. Brothers of the Second Holy War.”

His platform descended to the thanagarian’s circle, her eyes lit with unknown fear. “Tell me, my lying friend…speak in front of my brothers and lords of Lwhekk. Admit you're a liar to the citizens of Lwhekk."
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 03:57am    Post subject:

The thanagarian stared into the eyes of the so-called Holy Keeramak as Eve translated the words of the overly sized Ssi-Ruuk before he concluded with a bold statement. Her voice was lost at first, but Isabel encouraged the strength. “My name is Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad, Leader of the Geonosians, Chief of Rebellion Security and the temporary commander of your fleet.” Her words caused the Keeramak to take a step back. “As per our agreement, Holy keeramak, I was to build and collect vessels of destruction. You wanted a powerful defensive fleet in case your enemies came for you before the time was up. And that is exactly what I performed. I lived to our end of the agreement, my Holy friend.”
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 04:01am    Post subject:

The Keeramak growled before he rumbled something similar to a laugh. “Of course. You wouldn’t have came with such low regard over your life. Come.” The platform lowered and they waited for her to board.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, December 07th 2006 03:51pm    Post subject:

The following is a JP

“You had me worried, old friend.” Keeramak stated in a more personal matter. He played the terrifying card far too long and now he was beginning to regret the action they had performed. Perhaps embarrassment was more on his part now than it was on her.

“As did you.” Arlyn bluntly returned, “We had an agreement. And although your public display of power and might may encourage your people, all it does is make them feel superior to everything else in the galaxy.”

The Keeramak returned with a crisp response, “Do not misjudge me for my actions today. The senate called for your head. The best I could imagine was public proof of our allied agreements. So I called the entire military, with a few hundred million reserves. Not a single soul doubts my power and authority now. The Senate was proven corrupted.”

Arlyn was confused. It wasn’t something he was attempting to do to her but to the legislative part of his government. His bid for Shreeftut may have come much harder due to his failure in the known galaxy than it was before the mess. She gazed over the many Ruuvi and P’w’ecks and remarked, “Very well. Our transmissions stopped about six months ago, I didn’t even know if you were still alive.”

“And yet you returned any ways…” the Keeramak hissed and looked at an older Ssi-Ruuvi who simply growled. It appeared this reptile was bidding for his own power and Arlyn’s response had destroyed that. “Thank you Alatáriël. You have saved my rule over the territories of the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium and provided us with a powerful fleet. I expect the remaining vessels will arrive shortly?”

Arlyn nodded, “My husband is returning from a mission with the Zolanders.” Keeramak eyed her carefully and she responded, “It was a success.”

The Keeramak bowed his head and humbled himself, “Times are grave my winged friend. The Ssi-Ruuvi grow more bloodthirsty as the years pass on. The Galactic Empire has betrayed our first deal with the known galaxy.”

Arlyn remembered a discussion they had. Prior to the Battle of Endor, Palpatine had made an apparent deal with the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium. But due to the clutter and massive loss on both sides, the deal collapsed. “Palpatine…”

The Keeramak growled, “Our vengeance is near, yet we still require time to build an army and assets.”

“The Rebellion is suffering losses and though it is only the beginning of the attacks, we will need some outside support. The emergence of your people may need to appear much, much sooner than expected.”

The Holy Keeramak turned quickly, his tail almost hitting the pilot of the platform. “Call us in dire need, nothing more. We have internal corruption to…handle.” He hissed with what seemed like a grin. Arlyn nodded as a shuttle appeared from the sky. “I expect the vessels to be completely transferred to Imperium control within forty-eight hours.” The platform began to descend towards a landing pad, “The shuttle will return you to your ship to begin the process. And transports will be brought up immediately to carry your people back to Geonosis.”

Arlyn bowed knowing the Keeramak was about to give a speech of great importance to the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium. Not only would he now dissolve any kind of doubt, but seal his right as the ruler of the people. With Arlyn’s offering and proof of her allegiance to the greater commonwealth of the galaxy, the reptilians would be rallied like none the galaxy has seen before.

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, December 11th 2006 02:22pm    Post subject:

The crews of the Apex war class vessels had left their ships and were now en route to Geonosis. A Geonosian fanblade appeared from hyperspace, specially equipped with a hyperdrive, that would deliver Arlyn to her next destination. Denon.

Activating a commlink, one of her aides contacted Keeramak and informed him his fleet was waiting. He acknowledged and the fanblade jumped to hyperspace.

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad is now enroute to Denon
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Wed, January 17th 2007 09:37pm    Post subject:

Shreeftut Keeramak moved through the waves of his people. Gathering a force of 100,000,000 strong Ssi-Ruuvi and P’w’eck warriors, they ascended into the heavens of Lwhekk. Sailing upwards the Keeramak had found a world of prosper, a forgotten faction that was unusually silent.

It was also the last recorded whereabouts of the Sword of the Holy Keeramak. And by the Angel, he was a traitor to the people of the Ssi-Ruuvi Clustor. And it would end in a fantastic display of righteous flame, burning the planet he rest on while raping the civilization.

The Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium has returned with bitter dominion.
 Back to top »
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Wed, January 17th 2007 09:42pm    Post subject:

The Apex-class Dreadnought Ruuuuflgar gleamed in the starlight of their homestar as Shreeftut Keeramak and his chief advisors boarded the vessel. Their claws clinked against the metal surface as they moved through the long cooridors. Entering hte bridge, the Keeramak roared.

"Set course for Onderon. The invasion begins now!" he hissed.

Shreeftut Keeramak and the Imperium Invasion Fleet is now en route to Onderon.
 Back to top »
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Thu, May 24th 2007 09:37pm    Post subject:

The Shreeftut Keeramak stood next to a geonosian created holo grid of the battles unfolding on Contruum, Ithor and Iridonia. Some of his advisors entered the room, "We have a report from the allied command." it said with unique clicks and whistles.

The Keeramak looked away and into the eyes of the blue reptile, "Go ahead."
 Back to top »
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Thu, January 24th 2008 09:12pm    Post subject:

With a week passing since the capture of the teenage pet of the thanagarian, the Keeramak had returned to his conclave.
 Back to top »
Shreeftut Keeramak
Private

Post Posted: Thu, March 06th 2008 01:41pm    Post subject:

"They destroyed it all." His blue companion reported, but the Shreeftut didn't mind this, in fact, he had predicted it. It was a loss of three brethern, four thousand humans, and a variety of droids that had become obselete to their cause.

"The boy." Keeramak asked, and before his advisor could answer, a human's voice echoed against his halls.

"I eliminated him. Just as you had asked." the human said, superiority of the issue animated in his vocal cords. "And I can make a few suggestions..."
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, March 06th 2008 05:02pm    Post subject:

The organic-lizard's homeworld was elegant, yet Sark lost interest quickly as he moved about the palace of the messiah. His eyes were glued to the rainbow colored lizard, not moving since he had spoken the first time. "I would suggest, Your Greatness, that you increase security at the Dago's Blood. No doubt the Bird and her pathetic husband will make a move on the technological advancements you've made."

Sark ployed carefully, his footsteps hardly recognized against the claw echoes of the Ruuvi feet. "Why?" the Keeramak asked him, and instantly, Sark returned. "She'll make a play for them no doubt. With the boy dead, there is no doubt, he scratched or marked the access codes onto something that Eve will find. She's...clever." Revealing that she was artificial was a dangerous challenge, and something Sark wasn't ready to offer, not yet.

"Do it." the Keeramak hissed to one of his aides. Seconds later, the reptile was rushing out of the room, and most likely, to the nearest holo-communication tablet.

"Another piece of information you may find interesting," Sark paused for dramatic effect, and only at a beckoned snarl, he continued, "Origin Zero has been evacuated. And, moved." The Keeramak approached him, it's breath hot against his neck receptors.

"Human, it would do you best to reveal the location of her latest City." the Keeramak's guards approached with their Paddle Beamers raised, yet Sark only turned his head enough to where his voice would pierce any kind of opposition.

"You cannot extract the information from me, and I'd find your entechment process most curious, as it will fail." the HRD folded his arms and added, "I'm a soul-less warrior, and I've come here to aide your efforts. Deny this gift...and you will regret it."
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Other Systems » Lwhekk
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: