}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
App- Ellep Almquist
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Applications » App- Ellep Almquist
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ellep Almquist

Post Posted: Mon, December 10th 2007 09:02pm    Post subject: App- Ellep Almquist

Name: Ellep Almquist
Species/Race: Human
Desired Organization: none
Desired Occupation: Freelancer
MSNIM:
AIM:
Anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself: meh

Bio: Born to a family of well-to-do Bespininans (is that the correct term?), Ellep's occupation seemed already chosen; like the rest of the men in the family had done, he would go into the family business, first helping to run, and then running himself the small company his father ran. Ellep was educated like his brothers, and, being the most talented of them, would definitely be chosen to succeed his father.

However, he began to hear rumors of his father's business practices, of the way he treated his own clients, and that he may even have ties to less savory enterprises on Bespin. When his father finally decided to whom he would hand the reins of his company, Ellep was nowhere to be found.

And I'll go on from there in the actual RPG.

Last edited by Ellep Almquist on Thu, December 13th 2007 07:30pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Thu, December 13th 2007 02:25pm    Post subject:

Could you provide a bit more information about your character? For example, a desired occupation, organization(even if you don't want to be affiliated with anyone, just put "neutral" or "freelance") and possibly some background info? Thanks!

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Ellep Almquist

Post Posted: Thu, December 13th 2007 07:19pm    Post subject:

As you wish.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, December 16th 2007 01:57pm    Post subject:

The business details need to be worked out with the Alliance leadership before we approve it finally, but otherwise you'll be set. :)

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Sun, December 16th 2007 02:36pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ellep Almquist

Post Posted: Sun, December 16th 2007 05:08pm    Post subject:

I wasn't actually intending on him being part of the business.
He's running away from all of that.
 Back to top »
Ellep Almquist

Post Posted: Wed, December 19th 2007 06:43pm    Post subject:

Hate to be a bother but...
 Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Wed, December 19th 2007 06:52pm    Post subject:

As long as there's not an actual company on Bespin you're running at the moment, you should be fine. But if you do intend to start something up, please PM either myself or Nevin Antilles and we'll try to help you out.

Application approved!

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han

Last edited by Han Solo on Wed, December 19th 2007 06:53pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Applications » App- Ellep Almquist
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: