}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
An Announcement to the Rebellion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » An Announcement to the Rebellion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Thu, July 06th 2006 01:20am    Post subject: An Announcement to the Rebellion

I believe we have something you lost about four weeks ago: Your Commander in Chief.

The holofeed cuts to a scene from Isard's interrogation

"What is the standard Rebel ground force on a planet?"

"Eighty-Thousand troops," Solo mumbled, slurring the words together and rubbing the back of his neck in an attempt to conceal it. "And one--" he paused for a moment to cough, shifting uncomfortably where he sat. "One vehicle brigade."

"Tell me about those lovely Chancellors of yours..."

"They'll be your worst nightmare," he boasted with a slight snarl. "You thought your toys were bad, wait until you come face to face with these babies. They'll tear your precious Star Destroyers to shreds and then some. None of your fleets will stand a chance."

Isard wasn't perturbed. "Thank you, Commander. Now... what do you think of those Jedi that seem to think they're omnipotent?"

"Kinda redundant, don't ya think?" he pointed out, rubbing at a spot on his forehead, just above his brow. "I ain't no Jedi and I can care less what they do. It's not my department, so I figure why the hell should I care?"

Isard clicked her tongue reproachfully. "No wonder you Rebels are so disorganized. No cooperation, no checks and balances... a shame. You make the Empire's job too easy, Commander."

"No," he hissed through clenched teeth once more. "I don't give a shit 'bout what the Jedi do 'cause they can't even keep themselves together! How the hell are they supposed to be protectors and 'oh, powerful guardians' if they can't even get over their personal squabbles and work together?"

The image returns to Jendob.

He's been in our custody since his capture on Bespin, and as you can see, is fairly cooperative thanks to some enticements.

We managed to capture your top military commander and hold him without you knowing where he was; a true testament to the ability of your intelligence and security forces.

In addition, we have captured Commodore Colin Brokna, interrogated by your own spy. He recently attempted a breakout, but it failed, quite miserably. Unfortunately, it had some... consequences for your Commander-in-Chief.

The image changes once more, now to the scene of Brokna's attempted escape through Solo's cell.

Isard is drawing a bead on Brokna as he flees, and fires. Just then, Solo gets in the bolt's path, and it strikes him full force. He careens into Isard, and they both fall. A moment later, she forcibly removes the obstacle, kicking him off of her, and leaves the wounded Solo in the room.

For Brokna, he will be released if he proves himself capable of good behavior. As for Commander Solo, he will be returned if the Alliance surrenders the planets Taloraan, Thyferra, Bespin, Duro, and Wayland, as well as five Chancellors, ten ships of each MC-100 subtype, and surrenders, immediately.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Thu, July 06th 2006 02:17am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » An Announcement to the Rebellion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: