}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
IMS Titan
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » IMS Titan
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, July 05th 2007 02:57pm    Post subject:

Are we there yet? :P

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

"Nah, Shy's too good-looking to be Kerrigan." -Ams
"LOL. You had me going there for a minute." -Jace
*STAB* -Ams

"You guys are frakked up. I love you all." -Ams

"I present thee with thy Amulet of Lool*.
*Grants the user +10 Humor. Results may vary." -Jace
"Maybe if you had worn it, that joke would had been funny. :P" -Xaph

"And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."
-Genesis 2:9

LONG LIVE DSCHINGHIS KHAN!
 Back to top »
Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 07th 2007 07:53pm    Post subject:

The massive vacation ship was heaven inside of the galaxy. Jake explored many parts of himself including a relationship that had sprung from the least likely situation. He had made two ideal friends, strange, but friends. Moving towards the bed of the shirtless Landon, Jake collapsed onto his lover at the precise moment of a chime at the door.

"Leave it." Landon kissed Jake's lips, his fingers touching and caressing his mate's body.

Jake already ignored several guests, but he had a feeling this one was important pushing Landon outside of the bed and pointing towards the bathroom. With a naked Landon running and enclosing the door, Jake opened the door to see Alexander standing in front of him. The blonde teenager's eyes widen; filled with emotional regret.

"You're here." Alexander spoke softly, his mouth collapsing into fear. Jake nodded and waited for more, before Alexander drew a knife and slashed at Jake's chest.

"WHAT THE FRAK" Jake screamed at the teenager, as adrenaline pumped through the boys' body. Their minds reacting to each other in a fraction of the normal. Jake wanted to scream for Landon, but he could sense his demise was very near.

Alexander tossed the blade, the metal swooshing in mid air before pinning Jake against the wall.

Fresh blood spilled over his wound and onto the expensive flooring, as he screamed in agony. His eyes shouted with betrayal as Alexander leaned in and skillfully grabbed the blade, his arms holding Jake in place. With tears Alexander looked into the scene kid and pressed the knife near his heart.

"Why?" Jake wept, but it was silenced as the blade pierced the vital organ. Agent Risso of the Xixillinion Syndicate cried as he had become close to the boy, enough to consider him a friend. Bending towards the lips of the gasping Jake, Alexander kissed the dying male, feeling the ending of his life slip from his body.

Jake's mind raced, a brightness overcoming him in his moment of death and passing. A female voice called to him, "Jake, honey." Jake turned, the pain and sorrow leaving him instantly as his mother appeared.

Was this the afterlife? His mother grinned, as Jake flashed back to the Titan's estateroom.

He was dying, his life faded as the blonde pulled the blade from his heart and positioned the blade over his throat.

Once again, Jake phased into his mother's realm. Her eyes were calm with her hands stretched towards him. "Let go, honey. Let go." Jake shook his head, but it was too late. Alexander had slashed his throat. There would be no return, no life.

Jake Callahan was gone.
 Back to top »
Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, July 07th 2007 07:56pm    Post subject:

Notes for Death:

-Landon Miles escaped, sent to the medics for examination and determined he did NOT committ the murder. Instead, an investigation was lead to believe another blonde male escaped the crime scene and is currently AT LARGE

-Alexander Risso, I prefer, is not caught and escapes the Titan. (He timed the murder with easy departure from the ship)

-Jake Callahan's right hand was severed from the body.
 Back to top »
Jacen Tranada
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, July 13th 2007 01:19am    Post subject:

Left, Right. Left, left, left, right. Right, right, left, right.

Sweat poured down my face as I worked the heavy bag in one of the Titan's many gymnasiums. It would be foolish to let the holiday interfere with my training. It was also a good way to get rid of the anger that was bubbling beneath the surface. It had been that way since Tiara had visited and was annoying the hell out of me. I knew that I wouldn't be able to get rid of this feeling until I made a decision about my future and for that I would need to get the hell off this ship.

First class was good but after a while it started to play mind games, especially with someone such as myself. It felt like years since the ship left Coruscant and I was anxious to get back to work. I also needed to see one of the higher ups about transferring out of the ISB. Whatever I wanted to do about Tiara and I had a fairly good idea of what that was, I would be better suited to working in intelligence. So it was intelligence that I would go for.

In order to do that I figured I would go to the top, to Ams Jendob himself to request the transfer. With any luck I wouldn't need to cite specific reasons why I wanted to get in. Jendob probably wouldn't believe that I wanted to keep an eye on my sister to make sure she didn't get any anti-Imperial ideas and he probably wouldn't like that I was sleeping with my civilian secretary. If this didn't pan out I wasn't sure what I could do. I couldn't stay with the ISB but at the same time I didn't want to leave the Empire.

It didn't matter either way; I had until the Titan arrived on Coruscant to decide my next move.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, July 14th 2007 09:39pm    Post subject:

Okay, everyone that embarked on Devaron... OFF. :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, July 17th 2007 12:08pm    Post subject:

After depositing the passengers from Devaron back at their origination point, the Titan weaved through the dense mine fields once more before jumping back into hyperspace.

Next stop: Denon.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jacen Tranada
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 31st 2007 06:52am    Post subject:

Man, the Titan sure is a slow-ass ship :P

It was not every day that I got refused entry to a bar, especially one aboard a cruise liner. Imagine my surprise then when I gtt refused entry to every single bar along the nightclub strip. There was a picture of my face in every security office from my stint in jail. Almost an hour since I left my room for the bar I gave up, walking back down the strip in the direction of my room. Tonight was gonna be a boy night in.

"Hey!" a voice called out from behind me. I didn't turn around; the odds were pretty high that the woman wasn't calling me. The voice grew more and more insistant but I didn't turn around until she said the magic word, "GENERAL!"

That did it. I turned around to see a good looking blonde with an athlete's body and a low-cut dress.

"You called?" I said, stopping.
"Why didn't you stop?" she asked, sounding mildly irritated.
"I wasn't sure if you were calling me," I replied, "there are a lot of people milling about calling out to others. How do you know my rank?"
"From this," she said, handing me a photo of myself. On the back was my name, rank and room number beside a stain that looked remarkably like blood.
"Where is she?" I asked, recognising Jessica's photo of me.
"Dead," the woman replied.
"Figlio di a femmina," I swore, "how?"
"Come, I will show you."

The woman lead me back along the strip towards a staff only door. She punched a code into the pad beside the door and opened it. I followed her through, wishing I had a weapon on me. I shut the door behind me and looked around for a light switch. I found it and flicked it on, shielding myself from the glare. Once my eyes adjusted I looked over at the woman, who was now naked from the waist up. I raised an eyebrow at her before someone wrapped a bag around my face.

I struggled, hitting out at the person as they stuck a needle in my neck. My muscles went dead as I collapsed to the floor. The last thing I saw before I was pitched into unconsciousness was the woman putting her top back on.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, July 31st 2007 12:15pm    Post subject:

The Titan was secure in her home dock over Coruscant, all of her passengers that embarked on other worlds were safely back at their origination points.

The cruise had been a success.

Expand

Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Tue, July 31st 2007 04:56pm    Post subject:

What dictionary are you using? Long is not a synonym for success. :P

As the Titan's docking collar engaged with the Imperial Custsom platform, Ar'alani gave a mental sigh of relief. While it had been nice to 'blow off a little steam', as humans put it, it would be even more enjoyable to get back to work with the Oligarchy. Briefly Ar'alani wondered what she had missed during the cruise, then made a mental note to tune into the news archives once she was back aboard the Prowler.

The light above the airlock turned green, and the crowd of passengers surged forward, forming into lines where the Imerial officials would check their bags and scan them for any stowaways they might have picked up during the voyage, unwanted or not. Ar'alani was able to pass through her booth without too much trouble, but as she watched a man two booths down from her was engaged in a quiet but intense argument with one of the officials. Obviously he had lost something during the voyage and wanted more time to search for it.

Ar'alani cleared that line of though from her mind. It was of no concern of hers. Raising the comlink to her lips she spoke. "Commander, report."

"Be'ruto here, ma'am. No intruders detected. The ship is clean."

"Contact the customs agency and tell them we would like our droids returned to us. As soon as I am aboard and the paperwork is filled out, disengage the docking clamp and set a course for Maridun."

"Copy that, Admiral."

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

"Nah, Shy's too good-looking to be Kerrigan." -Ams
"LOL. You had me going there for a minute." -Jace
*STAB* -Ams

"You guys are frakked up. I love you all." -Ams

"I present thee with thy Amulet of Lool*.
*Grants the user +10 Humor. Results may vary." -Jace
"Maybe if you had worn it, that joke would had been funny. :P" -Xaph

"And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."
-Genesis 2:9

LONG LIVE DSCHINGHIS KHAN!
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
CMAC Webmaster

Post Posted: Sat, October 06th 2007 11:06pm    Post subject:

This is quite possibly the worst post I've ever made, but I want to get back to Denon, now. :p

Shayera and Nevin entered the large spaceport. Wearing dark glasses over his eyes, Nevin was anxious. It had been weeks since he had arrived on Coruscant. Each day was a day too long.

Promptly they came to the ticket-taker. As Shayera presented the tickets, Nevin surveyed the vicinity. People were steadily aligning themselves at the various other booths; some were already heading to the shuttle ships.

“Exarch Jendob, and Jon Conner, please enjoy your cruise,” the man behind the transparasteel acknowledged, using Nevin's newly-forged alias, apparently.

Antilles casually retrieved his ticket before following the Thanagarian towards the shuttles.

Inclining his head so as to look above his glasses, Nevin glanced at Shayera. “Weird name,” he muttered.

“Kind of. First name's common enough, though. Besides, it kind of fits you,” she responded.

He shrugged and continued through the spaceport until they reached the shuttles. Soon, they were on board the cruise ship, and Nevin was bound for home.

Nevin Antilles is now on Denon after boarding and leaving the IMS Titan and Shayera Jendob is now on the IMS Titan
Huggably, Lovably Able to Kill You

Post Posted: Sat, October 06th 2007 11:33pm    Post subject:

Shayera has debarked from the Titan just outside of the Denon system via shuttle and has returned to Coruscant.

The Titan has returned to Coruscant and will be preparing for another voyage.

Colonel Shayera Jendob - Chief of Security for Supreme Moff Jendob
Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » IMS Titan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: