}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Coronet Private Hospital
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Private Hospital
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salan Vita

Post Posted: Thu, June 22nd 2006 05:18am    Post subject: Coronet Private Hospital

A lot had changed in the past year. Salan Vita had transferred from Coruscant to the demilitarized zone of Corellia followig the renewed outbreak of war between the Rebel Alliance and the Empire. His firstborn son, James was now the Governor of Bandomeer and hadn't spoken to him since before the start of the war.

This part was expected, as James and Salan had not spoken for thirty years before that. It was all past now. Salan had another son; another catastrophic failure on the part of him and his wife. The boy had joined the vast legions of Imperial stormtroopers, and had later become one of the emperor's royal guard.

One year and three months previously his wife had died from cancer. There was nothing he could do, nothing anyone could do but it didn't stop him from descend into a personal hell noone could have been prepared for. He even stooped as low as getting in contact with his son again. The alcoholism that had threatened to consume him since his wife's death had also caused him to lose his son, again.

Last Salan heard his second born was on Nar Shadda, trying to track down James. He had heard it because his second born was missing, presumed dead.

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO

Last edited by Salan Vita on Fri, July 07th 2006 06:24am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Salan Vita

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 06:49am    Post subject:

Salan walked the corridors of the hospital. As a private facility, it often attracted all sorts of people with money. Salan turned a blind eye to this. If they could pay, why should they not recieve treatment. That being said there was a wierd one, even for this facility that had come in recently. The surgeon that treated the man had flagged the file as strange. Salan was on his way to meet him now.

"Tell me what happened," he said as he met the surgeon.
"Boba Fett came in with an unconscious body. The man had lightsaber wounds."
"Boba Fett?! lightsaber wounds? Show me the patient."
"He is in Bed three."

Salan opened the door of the room. It was deserted, save for the unconscious patient and the monitoring machines that he was plugged into. The patients effects were in a drawer beside the bed. Salan opened it and looked inside. Closing it, he scribbled a short note and left it by the patient's bedside.

Mr Smith,
the payment for your visit to this institution
has been hereby nullified. My employees
should have already alerted your collegue,
Mr Doe by the time you read this message.
Goodbye and good luck.
Salan Vita, CEO

Salan exited to room and instructed the surgeon to find Fett and tell him his companion was stable and ready to be transported if he so desired. Otherwise the resources of the hospital were at his disposal.

"But sir, these men are obviously criminals. Why are you helping them?" replied the surgeon.
"Because my son died all alone on a foreign world, surrounded by enemies. I would not wish that fate on anybody else. Do what I ask, or you will no longer be welcome at this institution."

Salan Vita
Coruscant Private Hospital CEO
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 02:11pm    Post subject:

It was about time to go check on Jase. Boba was glad for the break. He had been watching the entrances of the hospital, looking for any overt security forces, and some covert. Getting into a scrap with CorSec wouldn't do anyone good.

Coming out of the shadows where he had been waiting, he entered the hospital, and was mildly suprised to see a man walking towards him. Boba didn't notice anything about the man that would suggest a weapon, but kept ready.

"There a problem," asked Boba as the man came within earshot.

"Uh... No.. I was instructed to inform you that the patient you brought in is stable, and ready to be transported, if you want."

"Thanks," said Fett, as he made his way into Denora's room. It looked like the man was just begining to wake up. Suprising, as it had only been about a day. He would've thought the sheer exhaustion would've kept Jase down a bit longer. Moving next to the door, and leaning against a wall, Boba looked over, and said, "You look like hell, kid."
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 06:47pm    Post subject:

Jase opened his eyes and looked up from his sleep. What the hell had happened? His shoulder felt like it was on fire, his body felt like he had been stepped on by an AT-AT. The voice that spoke to him... " Fett?", jase sat up, grunting with the effort. " Fett, what the frak....." That's when it hit him, everything. Erics. The fight with Avaritus. Everything. " Erics!", Jase yelled suddenly, one of the machines next to him exploding with an uncontrolled outburst of the Force. He jumped to his feet, ignoring the pain in his rage. " Fett! Where's Erics?!"

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora
Leader of The Unknowns, Rogue Jedi, Smexy
The Hugh Hefner of Homicide

Jedi Powers: FS Roll
DT-III Armor: Having the right connections
Mace Windu's Lightsaber: Clever plotting
Getting away with murder: Priceless

Holder of the 10,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 07:00pm    Post subject:

Boba looked towards his feet, not really wanting to look Jase in the eye. After Boba had left the hospital, he took a few minutes to gather Erics' remains, and put them into a make-shift casket. He hadn't burried it yet, as he was sure Jase would want to be there to pay respects.

"His... His remains are in a casket on Slave IV," said Boba, and then, with a twinge of bitterness, and sadness entering his voice, he said, "I'm sorry... I couldn't get to him in time..."
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 26th 2006 12:45pm    Post subject:

Jase held back the rage that flowed through him, remembering what had happened last time he had lost control and fell completely into the Dark Side. He hadn't been able to protect the boy he had thought of as a son. He would never be able to get over this. " It's not your fault Fett," Jase said, Boba was his only ally now, the only thing that would ever be close to a family again.

They were brothers-in-arms, had been since that fateful day on Geonosis. " Let's take him back to Denon, he deserves to be buried on his homeworld," Jase said bitterly, a lone tear streaming down his cheek. The drawer holding his sabers and other effects opened with a manipulation of the Force and Jase brought his possesions to him with it, changing and heading for the door. " My modifications to Denora's Fury should be done now, I don't know where I'm going to go now, or what I'm going to do. You don't have to stick around if it doesn't suit you Fett. I know you did what you could and I have valued your comraderie over the past year."

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora
Leader of The Unknowns, Rogue Jedi, Smexy
The Hugh Hefner of Homicide

Jedi Powers: FS Roll
DT-III Armor: Having the right connections
Mace Windu's Lightsaber: Clever plotting
Getting away with murder: Priceless

Holder of the 10,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Boba Fett
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, July 29th 2006 12:33am    Post subject:

Boba smiled, and after some thought, said, "You're the only one who'll listen to my old war stories, kid... I'll hang around as long as you'll let me."

Boba sighed, silently. He could understand what the man was going through. Only Boba had it in reverse. The next few months would be tough on Jase, and Boba knew just how hard it was, not having anyone to call a friend.
 Back to top »
Deacon Frost

Post Posted: Thu, September 21st 2006 12:05am    Post subject:

Frost lay in a private room in the psychiatric wing of the hospital. He had been given a sedative, the drugs having knocked him out for over twenty-four hours. He was awake now, but was feigning sleep while the Doctors discussed him from their positions at the foot of his bed.

"He is stable. It appears that he was just in shock from witnessing the crash. I am going to give him another sedative, just to be sure. I don't want him disturbed for at least twenty-four hours."
"As you wish. I'll inform the nurses."
"Good."

The Doctor moved around the side of the bed and picked up a syringe that was sitting on a tray beside the bed. He moved in to inject Frost. His movements a mere blur, Frost grabbed the Doctor's arm and manoeuvered the needle to jab the man in the neck. After a few moments the Doctor slumped to the floor. Deacon picked the man up and switched clothes with him, placing him on the bed.

He went to the supply cupboard in the room and retrieved a length of rubber tubing. He shapeshifted into the form of the now asleep doctor and extended the curtains around the bed. Accessing the pager on his hip, he paged the on-call doctor. A few minutes later the same doctor as had been in previously entered the room.

"He says that he is in pain. I have given him the second sedative but I want a jar of Villicin and 150 cc's of Pethedine."
"Okay. I'll be back in a moment."

Barely a minute later the Doctor returned with the medication that Frost had requested.

"Thank you. Now remember; nobody enters this room for twenty-four hours."
"Yes. I have informed the nurses."
"Good."

The other doctor turned and left the room. Frost went behind the curtain and switched his clothes back. He reverted to his normal form and tied the rubber tubing around the man's arm. Once the veins were suitably enlarged he injected the entire dose of Pethedine. Turning to the tray, he opened the jar of Villicin. Massaging the man's throat, he tipped the contents into the mouth. Once he was content that all of the pills were in the man's stomach he moved to the window and opened it up.

He climbed up to the floor above and proceeded along until he found an empty room. Once he was inside he waited until he had an opening and left the room, hastening towards the information desk.

"Good evening madame," he said, tipping his head to the woman behind the desk, "I am looking for the executive centre; can you point me in their direction. I am late for a meeting with the CEO."
"If you like, I can page Mr Vita and have him meet you here, Mr?"
"Vita. Brandon Vita. I'm his son. There is no need to bother him. Do you think you could give me his address? He didn't want to supply it over the holonet with the current circumstances in the galaxy, which is understandable."
"Of course. Wait a moment and I will get your information."
"He lives in an apartment at the very top of the hospital, Mr Vita," said the woman returning a moment later.
"Well that explains why he wanted me to come here. Thank you ma'am. I shall commend you when I see him."
"Thank you, Mr Vita. Have a nice day."

Deacon Frost
High Lord of the Black Hand
 Back to top »
Deacon Frost

Post Posted: Thu, September 21st 2006 09:09am    Post subject:

Deacon stepped into the lift and pressed the button to close the doors. As they slid slowly shut he turned his attention to the service hatch at the top of the lift. He lifted it up and slid it to the side before jumping and hoisting himself up onto the top of the lift. The shaft around him was dark and smelled of processed rubber. At the side of the lift was a ladder for service staff to use in climbing the shaft when they were conducting a service. Deacon lit a small glowlamp and began to climb. After about fifteen minutes he reached the top floor, S'vita's apartment. He bared his teeth in a grin of anticipation of the taste of S'vita's blood. There was an airconditioning duct above him, the generator pushing to hot air into the elevator shaft and up through the vent at the top of the building. It was a good idea, and benefitted Frost greatly. He yanked the grate out and jammed it behind the ladder before climbing into the air conditioning vent.

It was hot, but not unbearably so. Deacon shuffled along the vent until her was above the living room. S'vita was sitting with a drink in his hand watching the holonews. There were at least a dozen empty bottles on the table beside him. Deacon continued through the apartment and opened the vent in the bedroom. He landed silently on the ground. Moving to the door, he crouched and shuffled his way silently past S'vita to the kitchen. He turned on the oven alarm and set it for five minutes. There was a cutlery draw beside him. He opened it and retrieved a razor-sharp carving knife. He stood out of the way and waited for the alarm to go off. Five minutes later the apaartment was filled with the sounds of the oven alarm.

"Wha' the hell?" muttered S'vita.

He walked into the kitchen and turned off the alarm. Deacon moved in behind him and tweaked the nerve cluster at the base of the spine, rendering S'vita immobile. The elder Vita slumped to the floor on his back. Deacon leaned in, baring his elongated canines. He bit S'vita on the neck, drinking the blood that rushed from his jugular vein. He stood, moving to the sink and cleaning his face. S'vita was still paralysed on the floor, his lifeblood draining away. Deacon grabbed a mop from the cupboard, soaking up the blood as it flowed from the neck of his dying nemesis.

After an hour and several rinses of the mop the blood finally stopped flowing from the neck of his nemesis. He picked up the dead body and removed its clothes, redressing it in clothes that were not stained with blood. He placed the stained clothes in the incinerator along with the knife and the mop. The body he sat back in the seat in front of the holonews. Deacon retrieved the rest of the carton of alcohol from the fridge and sat it next to himself in the seat across the room from that of S'vita. He opened one of the bottles and tipped it towards S'vita.

"Thanks for the free booze," he said as he looked around, "this place is kind of crowded though. You should find someplace bigger."

He finished his drink quickly and held the next one out towards S'vita, "you want one? Guess not. More for me then."

Deacon finished the carton quickly and stood up. He walked over to S'vita and shook his hand.

<It has been a pleasure killing and drinking with you, scum.> he said in Shi'idese.

Deacon returned to the bedroom and started looking in drawers and cupboards, replacing everything neatly as he had found it. He was about to give up when he peered under the bed. Baring his teeth in a grin, he reached under and pulled out two briefcases. Placing them on the bed, he opened both up. The suitcases were full of credits.

It was obvious that S'vita had all of his money on him as the paper trail ended on Coruscant. It had been the Emperor who had suggested Corellia as a likely place for the now pacifist S'vita. Deacon had hoped that the money would be here. There was no point in reporting this to the Emperor; Deacon considered it payment for all his work.

Content in the knowledge that the task he had waited so long and tried so hard to achieve was finally completed Deacon stepped into the lift and rode it to the garage of the building. He walked over to S'vita's shiney convertible landspeeder. Reaching into his pocket, he removed the remote that he had lifted from S'vita's pocket. He climbed in and started the engine, placing the briefcases on the seat beside him. The speeder roared out of the garage as Deacon fed power into the engines. It was close to midnight and the streets were almost empty as he roared along. The lights of the Coronet Spaceport grew brighter as he came in close and parked.

From there, Deacon walked the short distance to the Coronet Hotel and checked in for the rest of the night.

Salan Vita is now DECEASED

Deacon Frost
High Lord of the Black Hand
 Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, October 05th 2006 12:00am    Post subject:

Two CorSec agents entered the Coronet Private Hospital. They were acting on a tip from a woman on Vorzyd, who seemed to think that the CEO was in grave danger. They proceeded to an information desk staffed by a pretty young woman. The elder of the two flashed his badge to the woman.

"We're looking for Salan Vita. Do you know where he is?"
"I'm not sure sirs. His son in here at the moment, so they could have gone out."
"His son's dead," interjected the younger officer.
"How do you know that?" said the older.
"I saw it on the holonet. He was executed by the Killiks."
"Well the person who was here called himself Brandon Vita, Salan Vita's son."
"Oh, no the dead son's name was James."
"Could you point us in the direction of his apartment please ma'am?" said the older officer.
"Sure, take the central lift to the top floor."

The two officers did as directed. They approached the door and knocked...

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Fri, October 06th 2006 03:53am    Post subject:

The door creaked open like a low budget horror movie. As soon as the two agents entered, their senses were assailed by the foul stench of Salan Vita's rotting corpse. The elder of the two crossed the room to examine the body before he called for backup. The cause of death appeared to be from massive blood loss by a bite to the neck. The agents retreated from the room and sealed it off before calling for backup.

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue, December 12th 2006 07:00am    Post subject:

As far as grave sites went, this one was pretty good. It was kinda wierd though, as Vita's memorial was the only one here. Tiara figured that the CEO of a Hospital with no relatives on the entire planet would be afforded the luxury of being buried at his workplace. Tiara laid the flowers she had brought with her at the foot of the headstone and left, her cape flowing behind her.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Eric Brooks
Private

Post Posted: Mon, August 27th 2007 09:36am    Post subject:

Blade walked along the crowded streets of Coronet, his pistol pressing against his tailbone as a constant reminder of the dangers of the galaxy. He had been allowed onplanet with his sword and pistol thanks to the forged CorSec ID that he had on him, but they wouldn't allow an automatic weapon through the gates, even a registered and licenced one.

He had spoken to the Doctors briefly from orbit and the news, while not dire wasn't exactly good. They had promised to explain it further but for the moment Tiara was still in the coma she had been in since Obroa-Skai. This wasn't the best place for him to be; the Rebellion and Empire both had jurisdiction here and it really was in Tiara's best interests for the Rebellion to not know she was there. Blade wasn't sure what sort of security footage there was, but it was probably safe to assume that the Rebellion at least had a basic comfit.

He entered the facility and set of about a dozen alarms upon entry. A burly security guard approached and asked him to hand over his weapons and any other metallic objects that he had on him. Blade produced his CorSec badge and flashed it to the guard, giving him a sarcastic smile and pushing past to stride towards the reception desk.

"I'm looking for the private suites, room 26A," he said.
"Wait here a moment."

The woman returned a few minutes later with a dark-skinned male human doctor, who looked and Blade for a few moments before motioning for him to follow. Blade was lead through a series of hallways to a turbolift that took him directly to the top of the hospital.

"This used to be living quarters of the former CEO. We now use it for all of the various Jane Does and Johns Smiths who pay a considerable amount to keep their identities a secret."
"Nevertheless; in future I would prefer that you simply deny that she is being treated here. She has a lot of enemies, some very powerful."
"As you wish. Come, I will show you to her room."
 Back to top »
Eric Brooks
Private

Post Posted: Fri, August 31st 2007 12:23am    Post subject:

He knew of her injuries beforehand, but even that knowledge failed to prepare Blade for the wasted figure comatose on the bed in front of him. Her arms were gone, one having been amputated by the mysterious Jedi figure and the other damaged and infected from some other unknown accident. She didn't look like normal comatose patients that he had seen; she was jerking fitfully as though she was unable to find peace, even in this state.

"Her medic droids were carrying this; apparently she had given instructions for it to stay with her at all times," said the Doctor, obviously confused as he held out a small metallic cylinder. A lightsaber. Blade took it from the Doctor and examined it. I was a relatively simple design, but even simple was enough to cut through flesh and bone as though it didn't exist. Blade activated it, the acid-yellow blade cleaving through the air and leaving a smell of scorched ozone behind it. The lightsaber was the perfect weapon, light as a feather and perfectly balanced.

He deactivated the lightsaber and drew his own sword, a relic of the Alderaanian blademasters with what he had previously thought as a perfectly balanced blade. Compared to the lightsaber, this was nothing more than a clumsy kitchen knife. Still, Blade preferred the weight, even if it was only an illusion of greater power. He had let his skills with the blade lapse in recent times, favouring the greater destructive possibilities of a blaster or explosives.

If the appearance of this lightsaber meant what he thought it meant, the time had come once again to regain his title as Blademaster.
 Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue, September 04th 2007 08:54am    Post subject:

Tiara awoke and walked to the window, looking out over a world covered in surreal forests, their colors only limited by the imagination; the sky a deep blood red. A noise behind her startled her gaze away from the window, the figure in the doorway stranger than anything outside her window. Glowing silver eyes peered out from a shaven face and bald head.
"James," she breathed, barely understanding.
"Tiara," he said, inclining his head.

He extended his arm, the trademark move sending a blade spinning towards her face. She reacted instinctively, bringing her hands up and catching the blade between her palms. She dropped the blade, still not comprehending what was going on. Opening her hand, she saw a cut there. A cut that she was unable to feel.

"Your fight with Denora has done more for you than you know."
"My-my fight? With who?"
"Heartened by your coup of the Oligarchy of Vita military, you decided to rob the Banking Clan outlet on Obroa-Skai. Among the people who responded to the alarm was the famed assassain, Jase Denora. I showed you a holovid of his once. Catch is, he was stronger than you and beat the crap out of you. I am here to make sure that doesn't happen again."
"How?"
James smiled, cocking his head, "I thought you'd never ask."

He lunged at her, swinging a second blade at her neck. Tiara ducked, putting a hand on the dropped blade and rolling forwards, bringing it up and thrusting it towards her former lover's kidney. He was expecting it and was pivoting out of the way and swinging a fist at her midsection. She dodged the fist and the roundhouse kick that was following it. Pressing his attack, James swung with his blade, causing Tiara to drop to one knee and roll backwards before using her momentum to spring up in a low-set ready position.

James threw his blade directly at her face, causing Tiara to tilt her head in order to avoid it. The tip thudded into the wall with the hilt quivering ominously. Tiara returned fire, her blade carving a graceful arc as it spun dangerously towards her former love. James produced a blaster from nowhere, firing off a shot as Tiara dived out of the way to avoid his blast. She landed behind a metal filing cabinet where a blaster was sitting discarded. Snorting to herself about the convenience of its location, Tiara picked it up, but sent it spinning towards James. A small explosion rocked the room before it managed to get halfway. Stealthily, Tiara crept behind another cabinet as she heard James’ footsteps approach. Once he was close, she sprung into action, disabling his blaster arm with a swift kick to his shoulder blade and catching the blaster as it fell. She struck him across the face with the butt of the gun, spinning and delivering a kick to his chin that knocked him to the ground. She pointed the gun at his heart.

“Yield.”
“Impressive. You have done well, my love. Now you are ready to return and seek retribution for your injuries.”
“Wait,” Tiara protested, “will I remember.”
“Images and scraps of information if you are lucky, but do not bother yourself. Everything here is locked away in your subconscious, including the name of your assailant. He is more famous than I was, so you shouldn’t have any trouble locating him.”

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Wed, September 05th 2007 05:18am    Post subject:

The colors of the room swam before her eyes as Tiara struggled to focus her eyes. She moved her arm, the limb responding much more violently than she had intended and smashing a small wheeled table into the wall, where it stuck in the plaster. The door flew open, Blade surveying the room with his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"What the frak is going on, Blade?"
"You almost died. I'm not sure how or what, but it appears as though you were injured in a speeder crash as you escaped from the IGBC bank on Obroa-Skai. It looked like the speeder had been tampered with, from what I could tell from the security reports."
Tiara shook her head, "there was a dark Jedi there. We fought and I disabled the brakes so that he wouldn't get away. The coward bailed out before it hit. The last surviving member of my crew turned traitor, so I had to kill him with the man's lightsaber."
"That would be the Rodian that was cut in half?"
Tiara nodded, "the man seemed familiar. I have seen his face before but I don't remember where. I think James is connected though."
"Vita?"
"Yeah. I can't think properly. Have I been medicated?"
"Tiara, you've been in a coma for almost a month."

Tiara took the news in her stride, looking down at her hands. They looked like her hands, but there was something wrong, something different. It wasn't just the memory of the Jedi's lightsaber searing through her arm. That was one arm, yet the feeling or wrongness was present in both. There was an unco-ordinatedness that she didn't understand and a strength that wasn't hers.

"They aren't real," said Blade.
"Really? I wouldn't have guessed," replied Tiara, "what exactly are they?"
"HRD parts, connected to your brain using existing neural pathways and newly-spliced nerves that are connected to synthetic fibres."
"Frak me," said Tiara, laughing fitfully.
"Can you get up?"
"I doubt it. Get me some crutches."

Blade did as requested and it was just as well he had, because Tiara's legs were quite unable to hold her weight after a month without use. Fortunately the muscles hadn't atrophied too much and would return to their normal strength within a few hours. Tiara did a few laps before giving up for the moment and seeking out a hoverchair so that she could begin her physio.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Sun, September 09th 2007 10:02am    Post subject:

After a week and a half in the same room, Tiara was climbing the walls. Her rehabilitation was going terribly if anyone asked her, but was going along fine according to the idiots who were responsible for monitoring her progress. She had managed to utilise glasses and other fragile objects without crushing them and was running three kilometre* a day but was not at a level even approaching a suitable fighting strength.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Tue, September 11th 2007 09:35pm    Post subject:

Tiara crouched in the corner of her hospital room, wearing the shadows like a blanket as she watched the silhouette stalk around the room, looking for her. The only weapon readily available was the Jedi's lightsaber; the weapon which was now in her augmented and still not battle-ready hand. She would need to get the drop on this man or risk getting killed. For the first time in the longest time, Tiara Tranada was nervous about entering a one-on-one fight.

A second figure entered the room, recieving a barely perceptible nod from the first before searching the other half; the half whose shadows protected Tiara from notice. Cursing Blade for his absence over and over, Tiara stole her way over to the closest person, pinching the nerve that runs adjacent to his collarbone in order to silently incapacitate the man. Unforunately she was still not used to the strength of her arms properly and snapped the man's bone with a resounding crack.

Her other assailant fired immediately, missing her by a hair's breadth. Tiara was close enough now to activate the lightsaber and take out the man's weapon. Unfortunately for her she was not used to the sabre and narrowly missed stabbing herself as the wrong end of the sabre shot forth the energy blade. A shot rang out from the doorway and the assailant dropped his weapon, howling and clutching his hand.

The light came on to reveal Blade at the door, holding a smoking 92FS.

"Thanks for your help," Tiara muttered sarcastically.
"I got here, didn't I?"
"They shouldn't have been able to get in to start with, what the hell went wrong."

Blade pointed to the now dead Doctor, whose was killed by a sword, judging by his wounds.

"He sold us out?"
"Exactly."
"Frak. More will be on the way then."

Tiara hefted the lightsaber again, this time ensuring that she was holding it the right way up before cauteristing the man's wounded hand and stabbing him through the heart. To the other, she slashed through the broken collarbone to his navel, cutting him almost in half and causing memories of Green's betrayal to come surging to the front of her mind.

Together, Tiara and Blade left the hospital and moved swiftly and silently towards the spaceport, where their collective ships sat waiting. Caesar was in the copilot's seat and Tiara ordered him to start the engine warm ups and take off, suspecting that the mercs had done something to her ship. She and Blade were safely aboard the Hatak and headed for deep space when the scanners picked up the explosion that was her Firefly. A few miniscule chunks of durasteel the only things left hurtling through space as Hatak leapt to hyperspace.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Corellia » Coronet Private Hospital
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: