}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
The End of the Oligarchy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The End of the Oligarchy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, September 03rd 2007 07:42am    Post subject: The End of the Oligarchy

Ladies and Gentlebeings of the galaxy,

My name is Natalie Pearson. I am the former Chancellor of the Oligarchy of Vita. I come before you all today to announce formally that the Oligarchy of Vita has been dissolved in favour of joining the Galactic Empire.

My people are the most important in this situation and it has been obvious to me, especially in light of a recent coup attempt that the Oligarchy is unable to properly defend the rights and freedoms its people. It is my hope that they will enjoy peace and prosperity under the Galactic Empire.

Natalie Pearson
Former Oligarchy of Vita Chancellor

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, September 03rd 2007 12:19pm    Post subject:

The Empire lauds you, Ms. Pearson, for your sound judgement. We know the people of the Oligarchy will greatly benefit from safety and protection the Empire has to offer, as well as from the bountiful resources we can provide them.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, September 08th 2007 01:32pm    Post subject:

What a load of crap... :P

An interesting development...
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The End of the Oligarchy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: