}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
TransGalactic Cruise Lines
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » TransGalactic Cruise Lines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, May 07th 2007 04:34pm    Post subject:

Okay. It's docked at Corellia, so go there. :p

One ticket sold, please proceed to our Corellia branch.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Space Jawa
Commander

Post Posted: Mon, May 07th 2007 04:58pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
And Lando was Lando... he's dead. Wedge was Wedge, he's dead. Veers was Veers, he's dead. :p

And all three of them were killed off in the backstory. You can't exactly apply the same logic to a Player Character Talon. :P

Assets:
3,054,300 Credits
Modifications
YKL-37R Nova Courier Schizophrenia
Stuff abord the Schizophrenia

------------------------------------------------

Star Wars: It doesn't have to make any sense!
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, May 07th 2007 05:22pm    Post subject:

My point is I don't care what a character can do in canon. :p
If Thrawn were to hyper in over Denon, should he utterly annihilate the Rebel fleet because he's Thrawn? No. Should some smuggler, just because of his name, be able to run around the Galaxy despite being wanted by major governments? No.
To paraphrase Dark Helmet, you may have the character... now let's see how well you handle it. :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, May 08th 2007 02:12pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
My point is I don't care what a character can do in canon. :p
If Thrawn were to hyper in over Denon, should he utterly annihilate the Rebel fleet because he's Thrawn? No. Should some smuggler, just because of his name, be able to run around the Galaxy despite being wanted by major governments? No.
To paraphrase Dark Helmet, you may have the character... now let's see how well you handle it. :p

Talon Kardde is wanted by major governments? Why, then, was he not immediately arrested in Dark Forces Rising when Imperial Forces landed on Myrkkr?

And, on that note, for not booking the flight under a different name, surely you should take away his character?
 Back to top »
Talon Karrde
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, May 08th 2007 02:23pm    Post subject:

Lets not. Ams is somewhat correct however...Karrde is notorious enough to get a 60,000 credit bounty on his head from the NR and who says he wasn't going to get arrested by the Imperials when they arrived at Myrkr in DFR? Remember he made the deal to show them how to care and capture Ysalimiri for free? Who's to say that Thrawn didn't spare him for that?

Not to mention that the Imperial Forces led by Thrawn couldn't care less about a smuggler while they have much bigger fish to fry in the form of the NR - Thrawn would have seen it as worthless to himself to bother with a factor that at that point was such an unsignificant speck on the radar. Moving on I would point out that Karrde made the same deal with the Imperials to give them Ysalimiri in this AU and so probably would have nothing to fear from them - alongside that the ship has diplomatic immunity and therefor can't be borded to capture possible criminals without prior permission of the Captain.
 Back to top »
Kilvec Ordo
Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed, June 13th 2007 08:07pm    Post subject:

The Krytocracy will be offering a port at Citadel Station on Telos IV.

Kilvec Ordo

Chief Commander of the Citadel Krytocracy

"You just broke physics."-Peyr Baelish

"Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of Kilvec's nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Gustaf Koehler." -Alexus
 Back to top »
Shayera Jendob
Huggably, Lovably Able to Kill You

Post Posted: Fri, September 07th 2007 08:35pm    Post subject:

I'll require those pre-ordered tickets for your next cruise to the destination. Thank you.

Colonel Shayera Jendob - Chief of Security for Supreme Moff Jendob
Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » TransGalactic Cruise Lines
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: