}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
The Oligarchy of Vita
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Oligarchy of Vita
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Wed, October 18th 2006 04:28am    Post subject: The Oligarchy of Vita

Gentlebeings of the Galaxy, my name is Natalie Pearson. I am here to formally announce the formation of the Oligarchy of Vita. We are seeking to unite the worlds of the Outer and Mid Rims into a mutually beneficial union of protection and prosperity. Moments ago, the Constitution of the Oligarchy of Vita was signed by myself, the Prime Minister of the Vorzyd Cluster; Fleet Admiral Tiara Tranada, Chief of Naval Operations and Director of Fleet Intelligence; Fleet Admiral William Kobindi, Admiral of the Vorzyd Cluster Second Fleet; Captain Vornsk Kre'fel, Governor of Anoat and Garr Field, Deputy Prime Minister of the Vorzyd Cluster.

Questions are welcome.

Superior Moff Natalie Pearson
PalpySlut Second Class

"... it's "Voila," you inbred piece of --hey look, a butterfly... " - Rory
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, October 18th 2006 10:03am    Post subject:

Well, first I'd like to welcome the Oligarchy to the Galaxy, on behalf of the Empire. If you ever need any assistance of any sort, we'll gladly offer it.

As for questions, would be interested in opening up to trade with the Empire?

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jahan Stresemann
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, October 18th 2006 12:00pm    Post subject:

The Republic of Nespis also welcomes you to the galaxy. We'll be sending ambassadors, if that's alright.

Holder of the 35,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
4-LOM
Private First Class

Post Posted: Wed, October 18th 2006 04:08pm    Post subject:

Prime Minister Pearson, what is your stand on the ongoing war between the Alliance and the Empire?

Abigail Vrex, Zeltron bounty hunter

Tamahome Fenrir, Furghal con man

PROTECTED NPC - Murgth'a, Nikto martial artist/hunter

Velora Atana: Forth, insect brothers! Today we take the Alamo and tommorrow - the world!

Guild Funds: 16,521,750,000 credits
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Wed, October 18th 2006 08:35pm    Post subject:

Does it really matter? Must everyone be embroiled?

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Adolph Antario
Private

Post Posted: Wed, October 18th 2006 08:59pm    Post subject:

Most commonfolk hold a central mentality of Imperial/Rebel, of course. They simply need to open their eyes.

-- Former Adminstrator, Lead Physicist and Biochemical Advisor at the Northwater Laboratories
-- Administrator of the Devaron Institute of Science, Technology, and Research
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, October 19th 2006 12:00am    Post subject:

I would think that if the Oligarchy held a position one way or another, they would announce it. Or give some indication that they hold some stance other than neutrality.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, October 19th 2006 01:53am    Post subject:

Quote:
Well, first I'd like to welcome the Oligarchy to the Galaxy, on behalf of the Empire. If you ever need any assistance of any sort, we'll gladly offer it.

As for questions, would be interested in opening up to trade with the Empire?

Thank you, Supreme Moff. Yes I would be interested in opening out borders to trade with the Empire.

Quote:
The Republic of Nespis also welcomes you to the galaxy. We'll be sending ambassadors, if that's alright.

Ambassadors of Nespis are always welcome, Mr Stresemann.

Quote:
Prime Minister Pearson, what is your stand on the ongoing war between the Alliance and the Empire?

With the signing of the Corellian Treaty, both sides have commited themselves to conducting their side of the war within the boundaries of morality. Thus we will be taking no active part in the hostilites at all, but will be always open to help mediate.

PalpySlut Second Class

Back to top »
Serrith Wuir
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, October 20th 2006 12:40am    Post subject:

The Republic's Crynak Coalition welcomes the Oligarchy.

| Biography | Republic's Crynak Coalition History |
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, July 14th 2007 02:58am    Post subject:

Interesting development. It seems that I have made a slight error in calculation with the surrender. I was surrendering Phoenix Corp, not the UFP as I originally thought.

Citizens of the Galaxy, I appear before you today to make an announcement.

The United Federation of Planets has been betrayed. This betrayal came from a most insidious source. Seska Armarosa and her Phoenix Corporation have lead our sovereignty to be violated by invaders from another part of the galaxy. With the former leader of the United Federation of Planets soon to be arrested by forces heading to Iridonia the reigns of power within the UFP fall to me.

With that in mind, I formally announce the dissolution of the United Federation of Planets. Member worlds have been fully inducted into the Oligarchy of Vita and will enjoy the same freedoms they were afforded by the UFP but will also have the added security of being safe from the corrupt dealings of a despot.

Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen, I will leave this channel open for any questions that you may have.

PalpySlut Second Class

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, July 14th 2007 12:14pm    Post subject:

I see. At least the UFP is now in the hands of a capable leader. This should prove to be very interesting.

The Empire would like to open negotiations with the Oligarchy.

Expand

Back to top »
Natalie Pearson
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, July 14th 2007 09:10pm    Post subject:

The Oligarchy would be happy to receive diplomats from the Empire.

PalpySlut Second Class

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sat, July 14th 2007 09:13pm    Post subject:

And we'd be happy to receive yours.

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » The Oligarchy of Vita
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: