}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
To the Phoenix Corporation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To the Phoenix Corporation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salla Vivek
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:33pm    Post subject:

Petyr Baelish wrote:
Miss Vivek, could you be as kind as to provide a straight answer to my question, or shall I continuely be blotted by your jabbering about the Killik?

I did provide you with an answer. If you don't like it, that's not my problem.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:35pm    Post subject:

It seems the majority of the factions are against us because they are tyrants.

The Galactic Empire is ruled by a single individual and he is a sith
. If he posted more frequently and was more active, perhaps we would see his true colors Devaron is also ruled by a single individual. And ironically, so are the Killik people.

Seems to me this is tyrant versus democracy on a galactic scale.

Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:38pm    Post subject:

Technically, the Killik can be nothing other.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:38pm    Post subject:

Ahh, so the Rebels are forever in the right and the Galaxy forever in the wrong. I see. That is what a tyrant would say. Are you a tyrant, Ms. Pallanén?

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p

Last edited by Ams Jendob on Fri, June 30th 2006 02:38pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:40pm    Post subject:

Again, your point of democracy. If I do recall, the Empire was created by the Senate, which is an obviously failed form of government that you still cling to, unanimously. If not unanimosly, quite close. And who elects the senators? The people. So if you are truly in favor of what the people want, you would be part of the Empire.

Or next time when your republic takes a change that you don't like, are you going to rebel against that? That's obviously not in favor of the people.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Kalydon Skirata
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:41pm    Post subject:

Ravik Shadowstalker wrote:
Again, your point of democracy. If I do recall, the Empire was created by the Senate, which is an obviously failed form of government that you still cling to, unanimously. If not unanimosly, quite close. And who elects the senators? The people. So if you are truly in favor of what the people want, you would be part of the Empire.

Or next time when your republic takes a change that you don't like, are you going to rebel against that? That's obviously not in favor of the people.

They might even arrest the people who disagree with them, like that fiasco on Manaan around a year ago...

Field Marshall Kalydon Skirata
Commander of Stormtrooper Spec Ops and of Strike Force Omega

Forum Rules, Code of Conduct, and Technical FAQ

Xbox Live Gamercard
Expand

Adam Sessler calls out the Halo Haters
Expand
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:46pm    Post subject:

Petyr Baelish wrote:

That still doesn't excuse their current failure to try legal action before trying to destroy the Pheonix Corporation, and it also doesn't mean that they have to be overly militaristic. And despite their continuing claims that they have talked to the Pheonix Corperation and that PC does not wish to try to solve the situation through less violent means, I refuse to simply take their word for it. I will wait to hear from them myself, and will leave my previous offer available to them until I know that both parties wish to refuse it.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Salla Vivek
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:47pm    Post subject:

Ravik Shadowstalker wrote:

Shut your diseased mouth, child, and speak for yourself. Thank you very much!

You have no idea what happens on our worlds nor should you, you disgusting swine. Our worlds are quite happy under our government in case you haven't noticed and could care less what kind of filth your try to spread across the galaxy.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:48pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Yes, but you can.

Quote:
Ahh, so the Rebels are forever in the right and the Galaxy forever in the wrong. I see. That is what a tyrant would say. Are you a tyrant, Ms. Pallanén?

What the HELL, is up with the ALL Imperial officers claiming every word we Alliance officers say is automatically considered "we are pure good, we are saviors, we are the better". What the HELL, Supreme Moff? I obviously thought you would be different, but I was extremely wrong.

And Ams, do us a favor and grow up. The parade of , "Ah, now the Alliance reveals their true colors" grows old, and quite frankly, annoying. If you have nothing better to refute than "true colors", go play with your star destroyers.

I am not a tyrant, Mr. Supreme Moff, or did your imperial intelligence fail you?

Nora Stark
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:49pm    Post subject:

Perhaps it would be better if both sides discontinue with the use of insults. I don't recal any time where meaningless, degraing words have helped a situation.

Credits: 2,024,526,850
---------------------------
Just Another Broadcast with George Q'Bert - The most watched fake news program in the galaxy!
 Back to top »
Ravik Shadowstalker
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:50pm    Post subject:

Oh yes, the continually smaller percentage of people who actually prefer your republic. I think it is rather ironic that a republic still fights for its title of representing the people, when the vast majority disagree with its system.

595,000 credits.
3,800 Creds a week.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able function as a soldier is supposed to function.Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse. All war depends upon it"

Ronald Spiers: I bet if you went back two thousand years, you'd hear a couple centurions standing around yakking about how Tertius lopped off the heads of some Carthaginian prisoners.

Carwood Lipton: Well, maybe they kept talking about it because they never heard Tertius deny it.

Ronald Spiers: Maybe that's because Tertius knew there was some value to the men thinking he was the meanest, toughest sonofabitch in the whole Roman Legion.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 02:50pm    Post subject:

Quote:
That still doesn't excuse their current failure to try legal action before trying to destroy the Pheonix Corporation, and it also doesn't mean that they have to be overly militaristic. And despite their continuing claims that they have talked to the Pheonix Corperation and that PC does not wish to try to solve the situation through less violent means, I refuse to simply take their word for it. I will wait to hear from them myself, and will leave my previous offer available to them until I know that both parties wish to refuse it.

Exactly... so now it's your shoulders, Unu.

Okay, due to some complaints, we're enforcing the comm access rules more stringently. If you do not have immediate access to a holonet communications device (most of the people here), please, say no more until your character is available. This includes me, as well.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Colin Brokna
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 03:48pm    Post subject:

I wish they would ban these other Rebels from the holonet, it only makes us appear more hypocritical than we already do, to the rest of the galaxy.

1,000,000,000 credits (Plus wages)

Moff says:
Cray's both!
Moff says:
That's how he plays Nevin AND Leia so well.
Crazed says:
i'm a woman, ross, and i've been stalking you for over a year because your manflesh is so attractive to my virgo eyes
Crazed says:
no, i'm a guy :P

Ross - Nae danger says:
Moff, increase the signature length
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob says:
SEE, CRAY? :P
Ross - Nae danger says:
LOL
Crazed says:
grah
Ross - Nae danger says:
I takeit you've have one of your usual CMAC fights about this?
Crazed says:
yes :P

Crazed says:
CMAC really stands for "Clinical Maniac Assholes in Controversy"
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 05:02pm    Post subject:

Finally, an enemy that realizes his own oranization's shortfallings.

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Salla Vivek
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 30th 2006 10:21pm    Post subject:

Petyr Baelish wrote:
Finally, an enemy that realizes his own oranization's shortfallings.

Can it.

Back to top »
Han Solo
CMAC Artist

Post Posted: Sat, July 01st 2006 11:16pm    Post subject:

Enough of the OOC comments. If you have nothing to add to the discussion, please don't post at all. Thanks!

"You know, if you could apply that smuggler's brain to real politics, you'd be my equal."
"Meaning I wouldn't be able to just draw my blaster and shoot the politicians? What kind of a deal is that?"

---Leia and Han
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Galactic Communications » To the Phoenix Corporation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: