}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Apex-class Dreadnought Resolution
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Karideph » Apex-class Dreadnought Resolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garmon Sunder

Post Posted: Mon, May 28th 2007 08:42pm    Post subject: Apex-class Dreadnought Resolution

Commodore Sunder stood on the bridge of the monstrosity known as an Apex Dreadnought. The NR fleet was to conduct war games in preparation for major operations in the future.

Commodore Sunder surveyed the squadrons of capital ships arrayed around the planet.

(War game scenarios upcoming, I have to figure out tech stats of these ships I command.) :D

Last edited by Garmon Sunder on Mon, May 28th 2007 08:43pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Velora Antana
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, May 29th 2007 04:59am    Post subject:

When I sort out the Rommel plot I'll come along to be the other side, ok? :) IM me or PM me for any more info you need.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Karideph » Apex-class Dreadnought Resolution
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: