}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Haterizin'
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Questions and Suggestions » Haterizin'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Gregory House, M.D.
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 03:49pm    Post subject:

It affects me and Alex, we sorted it out. You, now, have sorted it out. Yet you're still pissed off at me. You're not PM'ing me about that, nor are you on MSN, so there is nothing I can do about it.
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
 Back to top »
Nevin Antilles
CMAC Webmaster

Post Posted: Fri, May 18th 2007 04:24pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Why do I need to clear every roleplay I want to post through CMAC? So you can take the appropriate response to cancel everything I do? So you can ensure that I'm never *actually* able to achieve anything?

HK-47 taking over a fleet is a common day occurrence in this game, so I suppose you can just do it whenever you want.

Stop being paranoid. Seriously. You've gotten a lot of stuff approved. Members of CMAC have stuck their necks out for you numerous times.

As for the rest of this thread, this shouldn't have stayed open this long anyway. This belongs over PM and email.

Last edited by Nevin Antilles on Fri, May 18th 2007 04:32pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Questions and Suggestions » Haterizin'
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: