}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Sauna Vacation Hotel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Sauna Vacation Hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Wed, August 16th 2006 11:17pm    Post subject: Sauna Vacation Hotel

The Sauna Vacation Hotel was not exactly the kind of vacation location Chief of State Leia Organa Solo had in mind for the Security Chief's family, but it was a vacation nonetheless. Despite the chaotic arrest of Boba, twice, Alatáriël and Ryan Pallanén-Davad, checked into their room. It was a short travel to the Security Headquarters, so if something arised Arlyn would be able to go into her office.

Ryan, with Isabel and Damian in his arms, walked behind the hovercart listening to Arlyn and Lucas.

"Mommy had to arrest a bad criminal..." her eyes rolled as she added, "Twice." She explained some of the due process Mr. Fett would experience, then decided it was probably lame to bring work to her home and family, especially her less than a year old children. As the doors crawled open, the Sauna Suite was extraordinarily perfect for their two week getaway. It would provide an excellent enviroment for Arlyn to send in the reports concerning of the events that had transpired to the Chief of State.

Moving into the children's room, Lucas was already dazed into boredom and the creative dreams children experience. Laying her son into his crib, she kissed him on the cheek before moving to her husband. Ryan carefully handed her Damian and together they sang the remaining children to sleep.

The music of the Phantom drifted both of the remaining awake triplets into their dreamlands, while refreshing the memory of Ryan's return. Kissing each of their children goodnight and ensuring the kid-holo cams were adjusted properly, they left the room.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Wed, August 16th 2006 11:54pm    Post subject:

:::Warning: Explicit Material, Rating Equivalent to the American Version of 'R' ::::

As the married couple entered their room, Arlyn and Ryan turned to face each other. A sense of passion moved between, something they were unable to express for a couple of weeks. Arlyn opened her mouth to speak as did Ryan, but they stopped looking into the other. Launching herself, Arlyn pushed Ryan against the wall. Kissing him across the face, the words were gone and the feelings of the past were erased completely with the act of passion.

Arlyn's tongue skimmed Ryan's lips before entering his mouth.

[LONG EDIT THANKS TO CRAY, LOL]

Ryan carefully pulling the thanagarian's pants off, kissed her one last time before entering a whole new positon....

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, August 17th 2006 06:01pm    Post subject:

The morning came sooner than Arlyn would have desired. The sun's rays piercing the once dark room, she stirred causing the momentary state between reality and dreams to fade. Her eyes adjusted to the light and she realized she was laying on Ryan's chest from the long night before. She moved upwards and affectionately kissed him on the cheek. Ryan's eyes opened slowly, a smile curling to the brightness. Arlyn kissed his lips, whispering afterwards, "Good morning."

A faithful return of the morning greeting was issued as the couple cuddled for a moment. They turned on their sides, Arlyn taking Ryan's hand and wrapping his arm around her front, successfully enclosing the warmth between them. Her eyes closed, entering the perfect relaxation when a single cry was echoed from the baby monitor.

The thanagarian mother laughed slightly her eyes opening to see that it was her daughter stirring to the morning light. Ryan rose from his bed, kissing Arlyn's forehead. "I'll get her..." Arlyn was about to assist, but their communication device rang... Service Desk at this hour?

Activating the audio comm, the man apologized, "Chief Pallanén-Davad, excuse the interruption, but I have a young girl that wishes to see you and your family. She said you would know her if you saw her, no identification was given...Want me to take her downtown and try to locate her parents?"

Alatáriël knew who the child was and for a moment wished she hadn't come to visit. Knowing the individual had cured a short, yet fatal disease, the Oracle waited downstairs and in the lobby. "Let her in, Commander."

"Aye, ma'am" was the quick response. Ryan emerged with a wide eyed baby, the sobs had disappeared with the father's touch and cradling. "Ryan, the Oracle is here...she is coming up." Although Ryan didn't show it, Arlyn knew her husband was intrigued in the design and protocol of this little girl. Though age identification seemed impossible, it was hard to believe she was waiting aboard the vessel for over fifteen thousand years...

A chirp was heard at the door and with Arlyn's acceptance, the doors scrolled open to reveal the small child from the Lost Vessel of Rambaldi. "Good Morning Aunt Alatáriël." the child remarked apparently keeping a rouse to the guard. Arlyn nodded excusing the security guard. The door closed behind the man’s departure, leaving the innocent looking child alone in the doorway.

“Come in, make yourself at home.” Ryan invited the child inwards while humming one of Isabel’s favorite tunes. The child smiled her eyes not leaving Isabel... A smirk seemed to form, then instantly disappear.

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, August 20th 2006 02:01am    Post subject:

Isabel gripped her father's arms as the newcomer came into the room. The small humanoid looking child peered into the eyes of the baby, the curiosity brimming within her. Ryan Davad took a step towards the girl known simply as 'Oracle' and smiled kindly, "Welcome to are temporary vacation, nice to meet you."

The child beamed as the welcome was extended, "It's nice to be welcomed to a wonderful family. She's beautiful." The Oracle pointed to Isabel, "May I hold her for a instant?" Ryan hesitated for a moment, before moving to hand over the infant.

The Oracle beamed as the child was handed into her arms. Isabel looked curiously at her new holder, until she smiled and grabbed the girl's nose. Arlyn laughed, setting the mood at an ease. If Arlyn had approved, then everything seemed to be okay. The thanagarian beamed, she was now holding their two boys; Damian and Lucas looked to where their sister was and immediately shifted to move to face the new girl. Arlyn's voice resonated with surprise, "They seem to like you."

The girl nodded, "I love children." The irony of the situation was almost humorous, but Ryan asked, "We don't exactly know much about you..." The Oracle nodded, "I am the Oracle. Your guide." she paused, cooing to the child, "I am also the Guardian of the Future, the light and the darkness."

Arlyn, her smile fading slightly, "You are going to explain this to us?" she set Damian and Lucas down on the floor so they could explore or play with their toddler toys, "The Light and the darkness?"

The Oracle, with an odd childish smile nodded, "You have many stages ahead of you. I will give you the dark and the light in your life ahead involved with the journey in Rambaldi's path." she looked up to Arlyn, "Choose to ignore your destiny and who you are, and the darkness will bind you and everything you love. The forces of evil are relentless and they press to corrupt and pervert my father's designs...."

Arlyn interrupted, "Did you call Rambaldi your father?"

The Oracle's face charmed like nothing seen before, a smile slipping across her lips, "He was my maker, the creator of this holy path. I consider him my father and he will hold that special place in my heart." She shifted Isabel to her other side, "The Hand's attack on your parent's estate was odd and unusual. There is no value to destroy and obliterate you." The child carefully set the child on the floor, in which Isabel was reunited with her brothers, "Sark has become but a pawn in the Hand's organization and I believe he was intelligent enough to realize that. By killing what the Hand desires most, he would have proved his superiority and eliminating the organization completely."

Ryan injected, "How could he eliminate the organization by killing a simple family?"

The Oracle giggled and rasped, "Simple? You're as complicated as it gets and the future that lies ahead of you not only extends to you, Ryan, and to your wife, but your children." Her laugh died immediately, "Please understand, I have much to tell you and so little time."

Arlyn nodded gesturing everyone to take a seat around the three children, who played in the middle. The little girl had to jump up to the couch, adjusting her hair before continuing, "Let us begin with the light that the path of Rambaldi will bring...then I will explain the utter darkness."

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Thu, August 24th 2006 05:55pm    Post subject:

The Oracle looked much smaller in the large chair than before, as the wide eyed droid child stared at the married couple. Her purpose in the Rambaldi 'quest' was about to begin, or perhaps, within a few moments it would end. Alatáriël was beginning to believe that it was too complicated to predict or assume. The child opened her mouth, the words that flowed from her tongue were meant to be peaceful, but to the family it was far from it.

"Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad." the Oracle began, her frail eyes staring into the powerful thanagarian, "You are the mother of Rambaldi's greatest gifts to the galaxy." Her eyes looked to the children, "The Ruling Triad of the Galaxy and Far Beyond." The name was long, yet unsettling. Everything up to this very moment was true from the writings and teaching of Rambaldi and if this girl was the true Oracle, their children would certainly grow to rule some part of Rambaldi's plan. The child continued, "Whether they rule man or machine, has yet to be revealed, as each child is gifted. They will bring about harmony where it did not exist. Dominant over pain and suffering in the lives of the destined. They are the saviors of the galaxy as we know it, and in the future, so much more."

The Oracle seemed to smile at the children as she predicted their future. Arlyn squeezed Ryan's hand, unsure how to react to such information. Surely this was impossible. She didn't want her children growing up to political powers unless they chose too. Not even Rambaldi would force an undesired life upon them... She waited for the Oracle to continue, "Brave Lord of Zerconian People...." the child looked to Arlyn's husband, "You shall be the King of Droids, Ruler of Artificial Life." Her eyes twirled as she leapt from the chair. Bowing to one knee, she whispered with pride, "My liege."

Ryan, looking a bit off set, nodded and responded, "I am no king, nor will I choose such title."

The Oracle giggled, "None of this makes very much sense, but my father has ordained it so." Her eyes looked to Isabel and she smirked before returning her attention to the adults, "You will live a happy life, no doubt, if you follow the path of Rambaldi, otherwise, you shall live in pain and suffering. A choice is coming in the future...One that effects the lives of all in this room." Her eyes grew wide and then full of fright. Instantly she paused and closed her eyes while quietly reciting something to herself, "The Shadows are upon us, rescue me!" Before Arlyn and Ryan could question the child, the hotel door exploded. Sending shards around the room, Arlyn shielded her children with her body and wings, as the children shrieked in terror.

Sark flew into the entrance with his blaster. Upon recognizing his target, he fired and stunned the Oracle child before aiming the weapon at baby Lucas.

"Hands in the air." he added triumphantly, "Or you'll have twins instead of triplets."

Trisk Bon'varlo

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 05:40pm    Post subject:

The wealthy, authoritative, artificially enhanced Director of the Bothan Spynet stepped inside of the condemned situation. Trisk Bon'varlo, leading Bothan on his homeworld, second to only Borsk and the current democratic leading council, looked at the dead and immobile Rebel Security officers. His eyes gazed widely, his semi-artificial enhancements dealing with his vision, hearing control and brain stimulations scanned the area. His prowess was unmatched in these situations and his curiosity about the young Rebellion Security Chief brought him here today.

Seeing the situation had gone unexpectedly hostile, the fact whether they were too late or mere seconds behind the attackers had yet to be determined. Looking to his most trusted Bothan Intelligence team, their tactical minds springing instantly to the surface, he gave a simple hand command. Activating their personal cloaking devices, the Director and his aides moved further into the hotel.

Armed with the high technology that the legendary tech team at Bothawui, they pressed forward with fire in their eyes. Whomever was responsible for this conduct would surely feel the might of the Bothans.
 Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 05:56pm    Post subject:

Aiming his weapon at the defenseless child, Sark stared into the eyes of his most hated enemy. Hating the father of triplets and socially accepted human replica droid, not to mention the most powerful artificial mind in the galaxy, stood before him. Sark's finger itched to fire and send him into the history data padds, but now was not the time. Receiving intelligence of the Oracle's location was critical to the Hand's organization and operations. Retrieving this girl would redeem Sark and bring him to the upper echelons of the criminal syndicate.

Accessing his internal scanners, he checked the perimeter, nothing was on sensors nor did any new lifeforms appear since Sark's entry. Though his offensive behavior had more to do with the inside agent, well placed within Rebel Security, Sark decided to taunt the female with the information.

"I bet you are wondering how I keep interrupting your little vacations, arrests, and whatever you have left in your life." he taunted and looked to a security padd and tossed it onto the floor. Making sure the children were watching him, he muttered, "This datapad has intelligence on the man who sold me the information, well placed in your council. There is a star chart within the Rambaldi box." His Coruscanti accent was cool and smooth, "Give it to me and you can have this bad. Refuse, I destroy the pad and one of your children."

The thanagarian muttered something under breath before she nodded. Sark smirked and was about to pick up one of the children as collateral when the entrance door blasted open. Spinning around to face the oncoming party, there was nothing there. Ryan and Arlyn shouted between themselves as they dove for the triplets, securing their well being.

Sark on the other hand dove for the Oracle. Knowing the child couldn't be harmed...

Picking up his communicator and arming his blaster, he waited for the Rebel Reinforcements while yelling, "Extraction...Beta 12, NOW!" He aimed the blaster at the window and fired, it shattered and blew open. The high altitude winds soaring thru the room...

Waiting for the new arrivals, Sark impatiently gazed outside the window waiting for the speeder to arrive, clutching the Oracle.
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 06:28pm    Post subject:

It happened under five seconds. The door blasting open from a unseen enemy, Arlyn and Ryan both shouting to grab the children and diving behind the furniture. Ryan shielding Damian and Lucas, as Arlyn curled Isabel within her arms and wings. "I have no weapon!" Arlyn shouted across the room. Ryan acknowledged the sam disarmament and they looked to the open door to their room. A balcony existed in the area, but the risk of successfully flying down was not in their favor. But knowing the invaders were probably after their children they had no other alternatives besides engaging the enemy...

Ryan paused for a moment before remembering the automatic retrieval system he installed within their speeder. Mentally accessing the vehicle, it started and zoomed upwards and towards Arlyn and Ryan's bedroom window from the hotel’s garage.

It seemed Sark had the same idea, as he aimed and fired the living room window. The blast scared the children into a new set of fits, Ryan whispering comfort into their ears before relaying his idea to his wife. She nodded, consumed by adrenaline, they ran to the room, ducking behind the many furniture and walls.

They dived into the room, landing hard on their backs, holding the children awkwardly in their arms against their chests. Sealing the room from all outside intruders, Arlyn blew open the window to find the sports blue speeder waiting outside their window.

The doors opened to reveal three child care seats in the back seat. Arlyn fastened each child into their seat while hysterically alerting Alliance Security of the invasion. Ryan watched as a trio of enemy speeders raced for their position.

"Arlyn, get in!" Ryan shouted to his wife. Nearly shoving her into the drivers seat, he mentally sent the vehicle speeding off to the nearest safe center, the manual override ready to be activated once Arlyn gains control.

Ryan dropped to his knees and reach for a rocket launcher under the bed. A strange thing to keep under one's sleep arrangements, but Ryan had several of these around the hotel room. He grabbed the nearest one, this one being preloaded, and locked onto the enemy speeders.

Firing a rocket into the open air, the rocket sailed into Denon's afternoon skies and smacked into one of the enemy speeders. It exploded in a strange green blast, as Ryan adjusted the tracking for the next speeder.

Before he could place down on the trigger, the door blasted open. Wheeling around to see the intruder, Ryan was shot...

Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 08:01pm    Post subject:

The intruders were bothans! Sark hissed mentally. What were the odds, his security contact did not inform him of this! Sark cursed, heaving the heavy child over his shoulder and picking up his blaster. Ryan may have escaped this round, but by the replicated blood that ran through his body, he would pay the next time they met. Although the angel's children would never be harmed by the Hand at this stage in their lives, Sark would continue to use this as a bargaining chip.

A bothan pair had him pinned behind the wall, opposite of the hole he had just created. His speeder reinforcements were needed... badly if he was going to escape this one. Sark lunged in the open firing wildly, hitting and killing one of the bothan agents before he had to submerge behind his wall again.

Sensing the vehicle's approach, Sark prepared to run to the gap... They must've had some type of suppressive fire in mind to rescue him…

As Sark was seconds away from jumping into the open and racing for the hole in the wall, a blaster fast shooter activated, ripping through the air and killing all in the room under a five second period. The chain gun eliminated nearly all opposition. Racing towards the gap, he realized that it wasn't his comrades in the speeder, but a group of bothans with a grin on their faces.

Defeat in his eyes, Sark put up his hands.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 08:28pm    Post subject:

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad drove the 'family' sports speeder in and out through the Denon traffic. After nearly being tossed into the situation, she managed to calm the crying and worried children down. If this was to keep happening, she might have to send her kids into conditioning. These lives were not meant for infants of such age! Her protective side grumbled as she looked in the rear view mirror to see that there was no pursuit.

She looked to the wide-eyed children, something coming over her. Her past was filled with the same violence, even as a child she saw the bloody wars of Thanagar. Her eyes filled with tears and she gasped with the emotional pain. "I'm sorry..." she blurted to the quiet children, "I'm a terrible mother... I can't keep you safe...no matter how hard I try...." The emotional pain overwhelmed her body as she looked to the kids, "I don't know if I can be the perfect mother, the perfect being for you three..."

An Alliance communicator beeped and Collin Widget's image appeared. Her Security Executive displayed a concerned face, "Arlyn... where are you?" He asked intently, "We are worried sick!"

The broken thanagarian mother answered, "In hell Collin, hell! I thought I'd never say that." She sobbed momentarily, not even knowing if her husband would return to her that night. Collin smiled gently his face examining her closely, "Everything will be all right. Just get to the Security Headquarters, we'll work everything out from there."

Arlyn nodded, too broken to think for her ownself. She cut the line, then attempted to communicate with Ryan only to find that his communicator had been destroyed. Allowing the tears to flow, she reached for the datapadd Sark had tossed for the floor. In the scramble, she managed to grab it. She activated the message and to her horror, Collin Widget's name appeared with visual, audio and holographic proof of his involvement with the Hand.

Paralyzed with the information, she placed a second call. An older woman answered the transmission, automatically concerned with the urgency and pain in Arlyn's voice. After the thanagarian explained the situation and that Collin was a double agent, working for the enemy, the woman responded after a long delay. "I'll take care of it sweetheart." The line was then disconnected.

Trisk Bon'varlo

Post Posted: Fri, August 25th 2006 08:46pm    Post subject:

The sly Bothan Director stepped out of the speeder, staring at the terrorist that had reached one the top positions on the Bothan's most wanted lists. Though he was but a pawn in one of the galaxy's biggest crime markets, Trisk would add this to his list of victories against the wicked. Rubbing the fur on his chin, he examined the Human Replica Droid and with satisfaction grinned in triumph. "Mr. Sark...it seems you have lost."

Sark's programmed Coruscanti accent brought chills to one of his assistants, but the director went un-phased, "This round, director." Trisk smirked with familiarity, as if Sark had been specifically eluding him for some time. The Director of the Bothan Spynet proceeded towards the captured individual, his mechanical eyes scanning his inventory while his mastermind began to crank.

"And how do you fall into our hands today?" the Director knew his time with the man was short, Rebel Security had jurisdiction when they arrived. Sark's response only hinted that he too knew that he would soon be under the authorities of the Rebel Alliance. "I'll tell you what, furball." Trisk's lips curled in disgust as he raised his disintegration blaster, "In exchange for my freedom and a free ticket to Bothawui, I'll give you all the intelligence you need on the Hand. You'll be the first organization to have it. Not to mention, a Rebel traitor's name."

Trisk knew he had precious minutes, maybe seconds. He looked at his team and said, "Gather all the materials, we leave at once. Strap one of our extra cloakers on this boy. Lucky as Stovacore, he is." The Bothan soldier saluted and went to restrain the filthy prisoner first, before throwing him into the back of the speeder. Collecting an empty datapadd, Trisk quickly typed a message to Ryan Davad. Sadly, the boy was knocked unconscious. Throwing the pad onto the HRD droid, the director slid into the speeder seconds before it sped off towards the Rebel Military Hangar. One of his assistance sent a message to Military command, keeping them fully up to date on the progress. Trisk wasn’t about to be dubed a traitor, but the information they would gather would be priceless.

From the military shuttle port, they would make the flight back to Bothawui!
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 03:03pm    Post subject:

The cold high pressure winds of Denon caused Ryan to stir. The high yield energy blast, luckily only caused a momentary blackout in his systems. Nothing was lost, but it was still upsetting. He ran over the last image he saw, a bothan spynet agent.

He remotely accessed military filesh e had clearance to, but nothing came of age. Using Arlyn's security clearance, Ryan accessed the rest of the military files until he came across the new director's logs. Apparently he wanted to create Inter-Agency cooperation...

Ryan opened his eyes, still laying on the floor. As he rose to his feet, something rolled off his stomach and fell onto the floor. A datapadd? He thought. He picked up the small device before realizing it was from the Bothan Director himself. It was a note of a short telling of what has occured and a warning that a well placed Security officer was within the Rebel Ranks.

Ryan reached for his communicator to learn that it was completely fried from the Bothan blast. Knowing that Arlyn was probably on her way to some sort of safe house, he had to warn her to stay away from the Security headquarters until they tracked down the double agent.

Running to use the hotel's line, Ryan realized that in the Bothan's message he had mentioned Sark's capture. With a grin, he picked up the device and dialed the sports speeder's number. It rang for what seemed like an eternity before his thanagarian wife answered. "Ryan, get out of the hotel!" she whispered desperately.

Realizing that the whomever the double within the ranks was, he or she was probably already enroute now or like forces. As he was about to answer his wife, Ryan detected several life forms outside their door. And within seconds a smoke grenade was tossed into the room, blaster fire erupting everywhere.

Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 03:14pm    Post subject:

Sark sat in the back of the bothan transport, prisoner of the hairy humanoids. Though the bothans had brought the Oracle, he was in no position to silence her from the enemy. Knowing the devastation this would cause to the Hand's organization, Sark activated a distress beacon within his body. A silent message was sent to the Hand's most valuable asset.

The Bothan Director was talking over the holocommunications grid with several Alliance military officers and to some bothans that were temporary command directors at Bothawui. It seemed Sark's escape would be impossible once he reached the Bothan Agency, however, until then many things could happen.

As he stared outside the window, barely counting every vessel that passed, the Director's monotone voice pattern changed to an adrenaline rush.

"What do you mean you don't have the boy? I left him squarely on the floor with a data pad explaining the situation!" the bothan cursed in his alien language, "Search again! We left him no more than five minutes ago!"

Just then, high yield blaster fire erupted around them. Cursing the bothan killed the connection, taking out his disruptor rifle. Looking to Sark, he allowed a quick smirk to evolve from his normally strict face. "You're more trouble than you're worth, boy, but I promise these friends of yours won't have anything left of them."

Sark knew of the Bothan's disruptor rifles capabilities, but the one the director was wielding was not the size he knew of. Not caring for the lives and well being of the Hand's operatives, he just needed a meaning of escape. A couple hits on this vehicle might rip it open enough for him to escape...

A few seconds later, his wishes were answered.
 Back to top »
Trisk Bon'varlo

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 03:20pm    Post subject:

Trisk swore as the vehicle they were riding in was struck with a mini-rocket. It blasted out a massive hole in the rear, the Oracle child nearly falling to her death before the Bothan guard grabbed the still sleeping girl. Aiming carefully, Trisk locked onto the driver position of the enemy speeder and fired.

A massive green energy bolt ripped through the open air and soared straight into the vessel, causing it to explode and disintegrate into nothing. A part of the vessel was missing, including half of the driver. Unable to function correctly, the speeder took a dive to the bottom of the city world of Denon.

Hating the busy traffic, the bothan pilot swerved to another lane cutting off a speeder of wookiees in the process. Noting their madness, Trisk dropped the rifle to his side, picking up his pistol to confront Sark. Only to find the back seat was empty.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 03:32pm    Post subject:

The Pallanén-Davad family sports speeder raced through the skies of Denon, zooming towards the only safe house she knew of. Her husband had engaged a new round of foes, and the line was killed by the intruders. By the pure sound of the situation, it sounded as if they were under the payroll of Collin, her security executive.

Using the suped up engines and features, Arlyn accelerated their drive. Looking in the mirror to her children, they had fallen asleep. Unsure how that was possible, she thanked the unseen force that had driven them to a peaceful state. Knowing it was better in their dreams, than the current situation, Arlyn let out a motherly sigh of relief.

Releasing the accelerator as their safe place came into view, Arlyn looked to see two cloaked figures in black waiting for her arrival. The only two people she trusted outside Ryan and her sisters, waited for her. Their white wings resting behind their backs as various weapons stood at the ready.

Opening the speeder door, Arlyn stepped out. The man's voice was quick, "Step back into the speeder for a moment." He held out his hand, preventing any further movement. Arlyn nodded, stepping safely into the speeder. The woman next to the man retrieved the sniper rifle from her side, aimed and fired. Seconds later a green speeder dipped from the skyline and soared downwards. The woman's crisp voice, "You were followed. It's safe now."

Arlyn looked amazingly at the two figures, her eyes wide. "Mom. Dad. Thank you."

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 03:49pm    Post subject:

Ryan watched in human slow motion as the humans rushed into the room, their blasters rapidly firing across hoping to hit any hostile target. Ryan sat coolly on the edge of the couch, blaster bolts hitting and absorbing across his energy shield. His eyes were cold and closed remembering the various moments that his family lives were placed in this kind of danger. Recalling the blasters pointed at his children and his wife. He remembered the day they stormed Arlyn's family house, killing and slaughtering the maids and menservants, shooting his wife, placing the jedi protector in a coma and nearly sending Jaini to death.

He opened his eyes with revenge stinging his body, the coldness of the hatred that flowed within him was unmatched by any in the galaxy as he raised the blasters within his hands. Looking into the eyes of the men he targeted, he pulled the trigger. The bolts shooting from the devices in his hands and impacting on the intruders' faces. Their skulls ruptured, sending blood and matter against the hotel walls. The once love and joy that filled the room was now replaced with pain and death.

Ryan tossed the blasters aside, moving through the rows of men. His inhuman speed and strength dismembered the intruders within seconds. Their arms being ripped cleanly off then tossed into the faces of another caused the chaos and torture of their minds. As Ryan moved without mercy and effort, he killed 20 men within a few seconds. The last remaining man being the leader of the enemy’s team.

Their eyes met, but in Ryan, fear did not reside. The man squirmed madly attempting to send courage throughout his body, but to no avail. Ryan ran at the man as the man's pointless blasts absorbed into the energy shield. Ryan's powerful punch aimed and was executed perfectly at the man's face.

His limp body fell to the ground, headless.

Back to top »
Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, August 26th 2006 05:41pm    Post subject:

Sark, with the Oracle in hand, free fell towards the upper cities of Denon. Leaping from hover vehicle to hover vehicle, to save the drop he managed to destroy thirty four vehicles before landing hard on his feet in a mall complex. The odd set of aliens looked at him as Sark looked at their substandard lives. Not only was it a mingle of humans and aliens alike, they looked pathetic.

As the dangerous criminal lifted the child over his shoulder, several screams were heard before he dashed towards the parking area. Knowing the stereotype of Bothan Directors, he was no doubt right behind Sark. Not taking a second, fearing another unexpected capture, he entered the complex and hijacked the first speeder.

To his dismay, it was a sorority pink speeder, with flower pedals up and down its side. Rolling his eyes, he threw the child in the back while scrambling each of the screaming divas. Once safely secured inside, he accelerated with surprising speed and into the lower Denon atmosphere.
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sun, August 27th 2006 01:43am    Post subject:

Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad stared into the afternoon scenery with her parents. Their cloaked persona watched over their grandchildren with weapons in their hands. Arlyn thought she would never see her parents actually work in this matter, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. Her eyes attempted to find redemption amongst the clouds, her heart and soul pouring to a possible unseen force or deity.

Please she begged, End this. She turned to her mother, grabbing the dark figure. "Mom...am I being punished for something? Why do I live this life? Why must my kids live this life?"

Irina took her daughter into her hands, stroking her hair while she answered, "Thanagarians have always lived a hard and bloody life. It has plagued our people since the beginning of time. Peace resides in our hearts, my beautiful Alatáriël, it is within our souls that we find the rest from the seas of trouble."

Jack took his daughter and wife and kissed the top part of her hair. "When we allowed Lucious to take you from Thanagar, our lives was filled with worry. It was the hope, within ourselves, that we knew everything would work out. We fought some of the worst battles, physically and mentally, but it was love that saved us."

Alatáriël sobbed for a moment into her parent’s arms, the pain and suffering slowly leaving her. Their love, though unknown for a big portion of her life, filled her until she felt she needed to be elsewhere. Looking to her parents, but nothing needed to be said.

"Go." Irina and Jack said simply. Arlyn nodded and walked back to the speeder....

The color dyed thanagarian raced to the location of her husband, the children now in the safe custody of their grandparents. Sensing, by love and her heart, the pain of her husband caused her to accelerate beyond reasonable means.

Pulling up to the ruined hotel, she nearly jumped from the speeder as it was powering down. The room was repulsive, blood and human remains scattered everywhere. She held her hand to her mouth, covering her nose from the stench as much as possible.

The strange and eerie silence was broken by a sounded like a man's sob. Her heart breaking, Arlyn entered their room to find her husband on their bed with his head between his hands. Sensing the same emotional pain, Arlyn's eyes watered.

Bending to her knees she rested at his feet, her hand moving to his face. Touching his cheeks, she softly wiped the tears from his face. He lifted her up from the ground and wrapped his hands around her, hugging her as if she had been gone forever.

"I love you Arlyn." he whispered, "I can't live without you." She sobbed into his shoulder, "We're experiencing a temporary trouble...a massive one, but temporary." He kissed her neck affectionately, "You are a wonderful mother, you always will be. Our kids love you. Don't ever think you are inadequate!" Arlyn wrapped her arms tighter, his words were exactly what she needed.

"Ryan, I love you. You mean the galaxy to me... I will quit everything to be with you and our kids, if you desire me too. I just want to be who you want me to be." she responded with emotion in her voice.

"You have always been what I wanted." he kissed her cheek as they held each other, not wanting to let go.

Jake Callahan
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, May 04th 2007 03:38am    Post subject:

The Suana Vacation Hotel was nice, and luckily on Cytheria's bill. Landon and Jake had been oddly silent since they left the aquatic world of Manaan in a freakish dash, something you'd see in the latest action holo-film. It wasn't something he enjoyed, but he was satisified that he wasn't living the typical teenager life. Already venturing to several planets and adrenaline rushed battles was interesting, yet the downside of two rounds of torture failed to keep his spirits in the plausible high.

"These are hot." Landon had a pair of fashion shades around his eyes as they shifted through the gift shop. Jake laughed, he looked more like Ritney Pers and her pop style of clothing and various accessory attire. Jake agreed, wanting to repair and ammend type of hostile bonds that was recently formed between the two of them.

"So where do you think they disappeared too?" Jake asked Landon casually while trying on a different pair of sunglasses.

Landon shrugged and answered, "I'm not sure if we can trust them. With all the shit we've been through, I'd probably believe you were a spy."

Jake never considered that. Landon working for the organization that tortured him, that forced him to talk and reveal information about his mother's work. It was probably nothing, but the conspiracy theories in his head from their adventures wouldn't allow Jake to naively pass it aside.

"I agree." Jake placed the glasses back on the rack and pressed a few buttons to get them in a different color before adding to the conversation, "I think when we meet with the security chief we share our concerns privately. If we have her on our side, I think we'll have a good enough ally. At least on Rebellion worlds."

Landon wasn't sure what to say, but he answered Jake as best as possible, "I don't trust anyone at this point, except you. I think we should enlist people with extreme caution. I think we should pursue this on our own-" he couldn't continue his train of thought, as Alexander and Cytheria stepped into the gift shop with a oddly shaped box of various forms of food and nutrition. Whether they stepped out for fast food or another ploy, Landon and Jake only smiled and welcomed the greasy feast back to the dual bedrooms.
 Back to top »
Alexander Risso
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, May 04th 2007 05:39am    Post subject:

They had spent the late afternoon talking over and watching the publized funeral of Luke Skywalker. Alexander could remember as a child respecting the man greatly for the destruction of the Death Star to a point of idol worship, however, with his training beginning so young he was discouraged to believe into Luke's ideals. His death affected hundreds of billions, and Alexander was privately one of them.

As the ceremony ended, Cytheria clicked off the holovision and advised Jake and Landon get some rest as they had a large day in front of them. They parted through the doorway, not protesting the leave and as the door shut, Alexander and Cytheria nodded in mutual understanding.

Taking the padd the woman had given them from the complex, they entered their authorization codes. Within seconds, the instructions began...
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Sauna Vacation Hotel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: