}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Docking Port 326
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Nespis VIII » Docking Port 326
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cogent Cepheid
Private

Post Posted: Sun, April 01st 2007 04:00am    Post subject: Docking Port 326

Cogent, Pella by his side, ambled down the docking collar that connected the ship to Nespis, glancing to his right every few seconds to take in... well, everything about her. She was so lovely, and yet she still isn't mine.

"Well," she said, after they had passed through Passport Control and collected their luggage, "I suppose this is goodbye for now." Cogent nodded. "You'll call me later," she continued, and he looked up into her eyes. "Right?"

Cogent nodded. "Yeah." He waited until she was out of sight, and pulled out the piece of paper she had scrawled her comm number on. It read, "098765 324567 894321 - Pella ; )"

He put it back in his pocket, stood there, staring, for several minutes, and then took the little piece of paper and dropped it into a nearby litter bin, all without looking. It was for the best. No one could control him.

~Doctor Cogent Cepheid, PhD, BA - Harland & Wolff Designer~
Author of Coruscant – Battle of the Millenium, and Religion: the Great Deception

Ross says:
I sometimes wonder if you actually own your own soul

Last edited by Cogent Cepheid on Sat, December 22nd 2007 09:53am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Nespis VIII » Docking Port 326
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: