}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Army Medical Facility
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Army Medical Facility
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, February 15th 2007 01:16pm    Post subject: Army Medical Facility

Rieekan viewed Denora through the window, somewhat shocked at the severity of the Colonel's injuries. As he lay perfectly still, it was not difficult to spot the bandaged burns. The perpetrators of this seemingly unprovoked bombing remained secret, the Military investigators only just having arrived on the scene of the attack.

"Sir."

The Grand General turned to see the Medical Officer who was responsible for treating Jase. "Doctor, report."

"Well the injuries are extensive," he said looking at the file in his hand. "And he's not regained consciousness yet. I don't know yet if he'll pull through. We probably wont for a few days."

"What about the Jedi? Is there anyway they could help?" He had heard more than his share of stories about seemingly miraculous recoveries that the Jedi Order were responsible for.

"Well I really don't know, sir." He seemed rather critical of the suggestion.

"Contact the temple, see if they can assist," Rieekan ordered. The departure of the Doctor heralded the arrival of his Chief of Staff, Major General Abric Star.

"Sir," he said stopping next to the elder man. "We have no new information on who conducted the bombing, but it's confirmed that this was no accident."

"Alright," Rieekan said, a grim look on his face. "Bring in a company from the 238th. I dont want any repeated attempts."

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, February 17th 2007 01:22pm    Post subject:

A young orderly tended to the machines keeping Jase Denora alive. He watched the montiors and glanced at the group outside the window. Frowning, he turned back to his datapad. Wasn't this man a serial killer or something? Why was he even in the Army? Why was he even being treated for his injuries? It didn't make sense to him. Of course, his job wasn't to question. His job was to keep the patient safe and comfortable, no matter what.

The dream had returned. He had been having it more and more lately. The child, Erics, screaming for help. The Sith severing his head and viciously kicking it at Jase. Over and over the image repeated, in a never ending loop. Jase kept crawling closer and closer in his dream, desperately reaching to strike down the Sith.

The orderly's eyes went wide as the monitors chirped. " Um....doctor," he said, speaking through the intercom. " The patient's heartrate and BP are rising rapidly..." The doctor sighed, " Excuse me, General," he said, speaking into the intercom. " I told you to keep the patient sedated." " He is sedated," the orderly said, " we have him on a continuous IV." The doctor shook his head, " Look, just-" He was cut off as jase's arm shot up, grabbing the orderly by the throat. " Avaritus!!!", Jase shouted in fury, his eyes widening in anger and pain.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora
Leader of The Unknowns, Rogue Jedi, Smexy
The Hugh Hefner of Homicide

Jedi Powers: FS Roll
DT-III Armor: Having the right connections
Mace Windu's Lightsaber: Clever plotting
Getting away with murder: Priceless

Holder of the 10,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Mon, February 19th 2007 06:53am    Post subject:

"Jase!" Rieekan shouted as he burst through the door, a steady flow of Doctors and Medics behind him. The poor orderly was white by this time, and collapsed as a combination of the General and two other medics managed to pry the steel grip off the man's throat.

He was swiftly carried off in a stretcher.

Denora was still struggling, and it took Rieekan and five other men to hold him still while he was sedated. The screaming and wrestlessness subsided slowly, too slowly for comfort.

The Grand General withdrew from the room alongside one of the Doctors. "I think it would be best to place him in restraints," Rieekan suggested.

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, February 21st 2007 05:37pm    Post subject:

A Few Hours Later....

He woke again, coming out of a dreamless haze. Everything hurt. He knew that much. Every breath was agony, then he realize dhe had a tube in his mouth. He pulled it out and realized it didn't hurt to breath anymore. He was strapped to a bed, heavy restraints holding down his arms and legs. He looked down, trying to see his bruised body. No, he was covered by sheets. What had they done to him? Why was he in a bed and not a bacta tank?

He remembered.....latching his helmet into place. Then pain. And the dreams, the horrible dreams he had been having. He looked around the room dully, his grey eyes reflecting the bleak atmosphere. He looked down at the restraints, focusing and letting the Force flow through him. He managed to get one loose, but his mind was still too shaken too concentrate on the Force easily. He loosed the hand that was free and began undoing the other arm restraint.

Jase Denora is stable and can now have visitors ^^

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, March 03rd 2007 06:23pm    Post subject:

Upon spotting Jase attempting to undo the restraints, four guards burst into the room followed by Rieekan. The troopers - all in full gear - directed their weapons against the weak Denora lying on the bed. The Jedi clawed at his restraints, one hand already being free.

We should employ some competant security people someday the General mused as he spoke to the form in the bed.

"Jase! Stop!" He shouted. Rieekan notioned to the restraints. "They're for your protection as well as ours, you nearly killed one of the orderlies. Dont struggle, we're trying to help you."

Back to top »
Zero
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, March 03rd 2007 06:32pm    Post subject:

Wrong Account

<Rank image pending...>

Scyntor: Oh and this is my new best friend Zero...no...noooo...don't point the big experimental plasma weapon at the nice rebel leader...

Last edited by Zero on Sat, March 03rd 2007 06:33pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, March 03rd 2007 06:34pm    Post subject:

Jase glared at the troopers, ready for a fight. Then, Rieekan spoke, which didn't make him feel any better. Jase turned his gaze to the Grand General, speaking through a fit of coughs. " I'm....fine, Rieekan....I don't need....any protection..." He glanced back at the troopers and wiped a drop of blood from his mouth as he quit coughing. " Why don't you call off the boys before there guns trigger some subconscious reflex of mine; and I do something I'll regret. Even as I am now, I could easily take them, just look at the way they handle those weapons."

Jase lay back, eyeing the guards, who now looked a bit less as determined as before. " I would hope that we could discuss these restraints profesionally, General to Colonel. I'd really just like to know what the frak happened. I remember a flash and then waking up here. Where's my armor? What of my ship? What the hell happened?"

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Sat, March 03rd 2007 06:59pm    Post subject:

"Stand down!" He ordered the guards. "Jase. You're ship was bombed on the landing pad. We don't have an leads yet, we were hoping you knew."

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Sat, March 03rd 2007 07:20pm    Post subject:

Jase's eyes suddenly went blank, recognition set in and he slamme dhis fist down on the bed. " My......ship.....is gone? My ship is gone?! When I find out who did this to me....I swear i am going to make what I did to Calias Ketra look like child's play!" Jase closed his eyes, focusing on the Force and steadying his breathing. He had put so much money into his ship, his most prized possesion. "....Rieekan.....my armor....what's happened to it?"

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, March 15th 2007 06:46pm    Post subject:

"Your ship was... practically split in half..." Rieekan said, gazing at him sadly. The Denora's Fury was a very unique vessel. "Your armour was damaged, it was what kept you alive. You were still hurt when we pulled you from the rubble.

"I would ask that you don't do anything hasty, Jase. There are proper channels to go through, and maybe the Jedi have picked up their own lead on the situation."

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, March 15th 2007 06:55pm    Post subject:

Jase closed his eyes, forcing himself back to emotional blankness. He had to keep himself from losing control. If he let the anger consume him again...there would be more death to be accountable for; and he didnt need that when he was so close to freedom and redemption. He steadided his breathing, he could rebuild. He had the credits, he could build a superior ship to take the place of his own. He focused on the Force, letting it flow and calm him. As he opened his eyes, an orderly came into the room.

" Sirs, I don't mean to interrupt, but there seems to be a miss....Sarafina Arkal...inquiring about Colonel Denora at the Jedi Temple." Jase raised an eyebrow at the man. Could it be? Why was she here? Looking for him? What was this about? They had both agreed it was in her best interest if they had parted ways over a year ago. Jase turned his attention to Rieekan. " I need to go..."

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, March 15th 2007 07:01pm    Post subject:

"Is he fit, Doctor?" Rieekan inquired of the small man writing on a clipboard by the bed.

The practitioner regarded the General. "I wouldn't recommend it."

Not that would deter Jase. "Alright, but take it easy Jase. I dont want you to end up back here having collapsed. And also, id like to know who this Miss Arkal is before you leave."

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, March 15th 2007 07:09pm    Post subject:

Jase stood slowly, gripping the end of the bed. The doctor looked up, " Mister Denora, I highly recommend that you..." A cold glance from Jase and the man went silent. " Do try to be gentle with yourself then...," the doctor said and went to write the discharge. Jase grabbed his spare black Jedi robes from the chair next to the bed and went behind a screen to change. " She is a woman I met at the Galactic Ball. The only woman I ever cared for." He stepped out from the screen, leaning on the foot of the bed for support.

" Tell me, did my lightsabers survive the explosion. They were in my armor." Jase flipped on the holovision as he waited for Rieekan's response, spotting an ad for a new cruise line. " Hmm, perhaps i could do with some time to recuperate..."

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carlist Rieekan
Master Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, March 15th 2007 07:16pm    Post subject:

"Im going to have to insist you take one of our people with you," Rieekan spoke up, while Denora changed. "Dont worry, they'll only be with you in public places, and even then they can look on from a distance. But they will be there if something goes wrong, and we cant take the chance that the bomber knows you're alive."

In response to Denora's inquiry regarding his weaponry. "Your weapons are fine. They still work, but they're not exactly very shiny."

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, March 21st 2007 03:27pm    Post subject:

Jase nodded slightly, watching the screen as Rieekan spoke. As Rieekan explained his concerns, Sergeant Herdez, the squad leader of The Unknowns, walked into the room. He had Jase's three lightsabers and the cortosis infused gauntlet from Jase's DT armor, as well as a walking staff for the weakened killer. " General," he said, placing the items on the bed. " If I may, sir. I request to accompany Colonel Denora as his bodyguard. The Unknowns can continue training in our stead." Jase looked over to the two men, eyeing Rieekan. " You do know I'll take Herdez with me, even if you don't approve, yes?"

As he spoke, a report came onto the screen. " Still no word on the whereabouts of Han Solo, former Commander in Chief of the Alliance. Solo was last seen leaving Denon in the Millenium Falcon along with escaped felon and bounty hunter, Boba Fett." A rare thing happened than, Jase Denora laughed. " Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. To think that you people actually thought you could hold Fett; and for him to escape with Solo, nonetheless. Absolutely brilliant!" Jase stopped laughing and immedately went back into his emotionless stance as he clipped the sabers to his bellt and grabbed the staff, leaning on it.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Army Medical Facility
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: