}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Space - Naboo Orbit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Naboo » Space - Naboo Orbit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James Vita
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, June 26th 2006 01:38am    Post subject: Space - Naboo Orbit

James was on the bridge for the reversion to realspace at Naboo. While he waited for Naboo Traffic Control to ask him what the hell he was doing there, he plugged his datapad into the console. He used the protocols on his datapad to locate flags on the planet Naboo in the database.

One such flag that appeared caught James' eye. A Hutt Bounty on Lance Jerak. Pity he wasn't a Bounty Hunter anymore. Still he figured Nespis would wanna know where their Army Marshal guy had gone. First though he figured he should find out whether or not Jerak wanted to be found.

James Vita
Governor of Bandomeer
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, June 26th 2006 12:08pm    Post subject:

"Attention spacecraft, you have entered Empire-protected space. Identify yourselves and state your purpose in this system.

It'd be easier if you had a ship thread, too. :p

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
James Vita
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, June 27th 2006 01:47am    Post subject:

Heh, I'll have to look into that :P

"This is James Vita, Governor of Bandomeer. I am currently flying the CR90 Corvette Death's Blade out of Bandomeer and am looking to take a break on your world. On board are myself, the head of my industrial sector and clone bodyguards and crew. There is also a business matter that I wish to attend to at 'these' co-ordinates."

James Vita
Governor of Bandomeer
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Naboo » Space - Naboo Orbit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: