}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Spire of Lady Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Spire of Lady Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 07:12pm    Post subject: Spire of Lady Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad

Ryan watched over the security feed as Sark had realized the fabricated mistake. Although his wife was experiencing a dark time, Ryan watched with interest as his HRD brother ripped through the cell and entered the hallway. The security forces were no match for the derranged human replica droid, but Ryan watched with a sense of hope. Perhaps in the future, Sark would see his ways and have a change of heart.

Ryan turned away from the viewscreen to see the triplets playing with the geonosian known as Kriekas; Arlyn's most loyal subject. The geonosian clicked affectionately and used its wings to create laughter from the children.

Ryan, his heart warming to the sight, returned to the viewscreen. Sark was moving much quicker now, but in order to keep the charade of his escape, Ryan would need to make an appearance.

Grabbing the program handheld, he moved from the chair and towards the 'escaping' Sark.

Sark
Private First Class

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 07:39pm    Post subject:

Sark entered the prison hangar only to meet his thanagarian attached brother - Ryan Davad. Sark raised his blaster, only to feel the program activate itself. Immediately Sark dropped to his knees, overwhelmed with the designed pain and suffering. His processors were unable to compute and programmed to feel the torture he was being given.

Ryan reached down and collected the blaster in Sark's hands and crushed it. Sark hissed and threw his crippled body onto the sentient scum. Using what force he could, he deactivated the device. Regaining control over himself took a milisecond too long as Ryan slammed his fist into his jaw bone. Sark flew backwards, landing next to a Corellian freight.

Knowing this was his only chance, he ripped the access panel off while calling out, "RYAN! Wait!" He tapped into the power supply and began to hack the security protocols. He needed to stall for another forty-five seconds.

"I need to leave Geonosis." Sark pleaded, "I promise I'll never return for you or your family. I failed in that, but I want to begin anew." He attempted to play on Ryan's affection for the brother bond they shared, "We're brothers, you and I."

Ryan rounded the corner and fired the shot, it was a warning. Sark had finished the hacking of the doors and the engine began powering up. Sark looked into his brother's blue eyes and in a low voice, "Forgive me."

Ryan looked at the falling apart HRD yet coldly added, "Forgiveness is never awarded to those who kill in cold blood."

"We are not programmed to have cold blood." Sark retorted, positioning himself perfectly. Sark's hand slammed on a rocket pack, causing it to shoot towards Ryan and sending the pair of them into the air. Sark dove onto the shuttle ramp, it began to close not a second too early. Sark slid inside as the autopilot activated the superior shielding.

Sark had picked the perfect escape vehicle; A small corellian vessel that had been specially equipped with a cloaking device. As the Shadow Child fired her engines, Sark engaged the cloak. The automatic weapons ceased their fire, a familiar smirk spread across his face. Knowing the planetary shields would be active in less than thirty six seconds, he had mere moments before it was too late.

Firing the extra thrusters, the Shadow Child shot through the small gap in the shielding and into the open space. Sark watched as the asteroid field came into view and for now, he was home free.
 Back to top »
Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, July 25th 2006 07:47pm    Post subject:

Ryan Davad stood in the Spire of the Lady watching the leave of Sark through the feeds and many devices that had been placed. Sark himself was a device that would always be tracked by this spire, but Ryan would have the last laugh.

He had chosen the very vessel Ryan had manipulated him to choose. The Shadow Child was no special Corellian modified vessel, nor did it hold a true cloaking device. It held a sensor jammer that was designed to look like an advanced form of cloaking technology, yet it held no true power. Ryan at the very moment Sark 'activated the cloak' deactivated the automatic weapons.

Knowing that the technology would be sold or inspected, Ryan alerted the Hegemon, a Golan III Battle Station at the end of the projected journey of Sark. If all went well, Sark would escape in nothing but a damaged corellian freighter.

Taking Lucas into his arms, he watched the manipulated scenario play out.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Mon, November 06th 2006 03:50pm    Post subject:

Lady Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad sat on the throne of her Geonosian people with her wings displayed valiantly, her face painted with ceremonial colors and with her legs crossed gracefully. A group of Geonosian leaders discussed the actions of the Imperial attack, the Alliance of Free Worlds and the response their world was given. Her eyes stared into the thickness of their arguments, her once prestige hold on this world was beginning to slip due to negligence of her own. The brunette angel pondered the insane thoughts of succeeding from such a government flabbergasted her.

As the shouting clicks raised, Arlyn stood from her chair and quietly asked, "Stop the bickering." None of the Geonosians responded to her plea and the fighting continued among her brothers. Her voice rose, catching only Toggle the Higher before she yelled. "SILENCE!!!!" Her eyes narrowed between them, instantly they stopped. If Geonosians could blush, they would be burned red in disgrace and dishonor.

The Lady of Geonosis stepped off her throne as the Geonosians began forming a line to stare and listen to each word she spoke. "My brothers," she started softly, "We have sat here a week debating." Her eyes flashed to the Geonosian setting sun and suddenly it had hit her. The irony of the situation fused her words, "My brothers, " she began again, "It is a day of great pain and sorrow. Not for the lives we could have lost, but the lives that were put at stake. Nearly the entire race of Geonosis was placed at risk and the Alliance of Free Worlds did nothing. That is fact." Her eyes swelled with a torn sense of allegiance.

"We will do nothing until I speak to Chief of State Leia Organa Solo herself, and if the needs be, the Galactic Senate. Our voices will be heard, but we must not blame our Rebellion friends and allies. We will not ravage a civil war, nor can the galaxy defend itself if we fall. Our fight is with the Empire and soon, they will see the march of the Geonosians on the horizon and all shall suffer our cause within their territories. We will burn their grand cities. We will burn everything."

Her eyes held remorse knowing the death and destruction that was ahead of them. As she spoke, the nine dark knights filed into the room. Their malice filled all with fear and dread as they kneeled before the Ang de Geo. "Lady Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad." they hissed in unison, "You called of our services." The thanagarian bowed her head and looked outside of the window, seeing the first star in the dawning sky.

"The Geonosian people need to be unified. Do it." her voice carried no detailed instruction. The Dark Knights were placed into power to obey her every word and if they failed, they would be killed. It was not her wish, but it was their purpose. The Dark Knights bowed and left the room. Her eyes returned to Toggle the Higher. "My friends, a dark time has come. Pending my conference with the Chief of State, we will no longer be subject to the binds of tyranny."

Ryan Davad
Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, November 06th 2006 04:25pm    Post subject:

Several hours later...

The doors to their private quarters opened and his wife entered the room with a face as strong as durasteel. Ryan turned away from the triplets, his eyes meeting his wife and she collapsed to her knees, sobbing. Ryan looked at the nanny droid, who took the children into the other room, allowing Ryan to approach his wife.

Their faces were smothered in the traditional war paint, their bodies equipped with weapons and knives, ready for all forms of combat. Arlyn, however, was not prepared for the political battle ahead. "I can't." she sobbed, her head bowing and touching the grounds. She had never been a believer of some divine faith, but it seemed as if she was asking an unseen power for guidance.

"Arlyn." Ryan said with his approach, carefully touching his wife's arms and massaged them affectionately. "What is it?" Her eyes rose, the war paint dripping with her tears. The sudden switch in emotions confused him, he was not aware of her breaking and trembling inside...this much. "You're doing an excellent job. The Alliance needs to be called on this." His eyes burned with internal rage that the Imperials could have attacked the homeworld of the Geonosis and the military did nothing. Thyferra was- he stopped, not wanting to think about the devastation that world had seen. Ryan processed the emotions and calculated his response, "Arlyn...what are you planning? What can't you do?"

The thanagarian rose for a moment, strength echoing in her voice, "Ryan. They are making remarks about leaving the Alliance. They want to attack the Galactic Empire. They want me to lead them!" she gasped in a quick breath as Ryan placed his wife's head into his lap. He combed back her hair and wiped away her tears softly as bent down delicately and kissed her lips for a moment.

"Geonosis was left to burn." she muttered, tears forming in her eyes again, "I was left to defend a planet that would have fallen into Imperial possession. The Free Worlds care nothing of this Outer Rim desert." her voice was harsh, yet she lacked a sense of blame. "Ryan." she whispered his name, "I don't want to be involved any more. I want to persuade the Geonosians to leave the Galactic Arena...Isolation."

Her eyes closed and a tear streaked from her lids. Ryan kissed her cheeks, then her forehead before wiping the tears from her again. "We will go anywhere, Lady Arlyn." he teased her with the title, “The people will follow you. They always will. Let us rest. We can make a decision in the morning.”

Arlyn shook her head, “I’m leaving for Denon. I must speak with the Chief of State… I hope mid-flight, I can find the way for the geonosians. The proper course of action.” Her eyes closed and in that moment, it seemed hope closed as well when she spoke a soft, yet lethal phrase,“I have lost myself entirely.”

Ryan opened his mouth but immediately closed it. He could not refute the truth, not this time. He kissed her one last time before he held her in silence wondering on the journey they would be forced to take. A destiny that seemed to override their most basic choices. It would seem fate had placed them in the darkest moments. A moment in which a hundred billion plus would be affected.

Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, March 16th 2007 08:18pm    Post subject:

The Spire of Lady Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad has been stripped and relocated to Origin Zero. All information has been completely erased. All assets have been issued Order XIX relocated to Origin Zero.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Spire of Lady Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: