}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Pedestrian Skybridge 11/A
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Pedestrian Skybridge 11/A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo Sarkkas
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, January 15th 2007 07:46pm    Post subject: Pedestrian Skybridge 11/A

Neo sat patiently on the bench waiting for his partner to arrive. His dark blue airspeeder hovered on standby behind him, ready to take off once Greaves arrived. Neo held up a datapad and flicked through the files sent to him by CSF on the crime organization Director Shadowstalker had told him of.

They were known as the 'Blue Vornskr', whatever in blazes that was. They were wanted for arms smuggling, arson, and spice distribution. CSF had detained and questioned three of them, but they had known only the contents of the datapad on Neo's lap.

146,900 Credits

Sith Officer: Yeah, be prepared! We'll be prepared. Uh, for what?
Malak: For the death of Revan!
Sith Officer: Why, is he sick?
Malak: *force grip* No, fool. We're going to kill him. And Bastila too.
Karath: Great idea! Who needs a Sith Lord?
Two Officers: *prance around Karath* No Lord, no Lord,lalalalalala!
Malak: IDIOTS! *blasts the two prancers with lightning* There will be a Sith Lord!
 Back to top »
Jared Greaves

Post Posted: Mon, January 15th 2007 08:12pm    Post subject:

Jared inconspicouosly walked towards the skybridge. His nose was nearly touching his datapad, as if he was checking a message of some sort.

He slowly made his way past the man sitting down. He stopped and leanded against the bench opposite the man. He continued to look at his datapad and began typing random keys.

Jared coughed. He coughed again. And then nearly inaudibly, he let out a single word.

"Thunder"

No one ever leaves da ISB.
 Back to top »
Neo Sarkkas
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Mon, January 15th 2007 08:15pm    Post subject:

Neo gave the slightest of nods, then slipped his hand over his mouth as if to rest his chin on his palm. "Flash," he replied quietly to the man.

146,900 Credits

Malak: IDIOTS! *blasts the two prancers with lightning* There will be a Sith Lord!
 Back to top »
Jared Greaves

Post Posted: Mon, January 15th 2007 08:28pm    Post subject:

Jared scanned the area for other people. Once he decided it was clear, he went to sit on the bench his now-indentifiable partner was at.

"Hello, sir. I was only able to get scarce intel on the group. I did manage to find one thing out, though I'm sure it doesn't help at all. The group the Director mentioned goes by the name 'Blue Vornskr' or something along those lines. And I know they have a hell of a lot of guns at their disposal, they smuggle them."

Last edited by Jared Greaves on Mon, January 15th 2007 08:28pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Neo Sarkkas
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Tue, January 16th 2007 08:28pm    Post subject:

Neo nodded at Jared. "That's all I was able to discover as well," he replied. "Except that they don't just specialize in running guns. CSF captured and interrogated three middlemen in one of their major hauls, and they learned that this group have their hands in every spice, smuggling, and gun-running job in the system."

Jared whistled softly. "How should we start, sir?" he asked.

"First, we need to gain their trust somehow. We've-that is, Director Shadowstalker-learned the time and place of one of their dumps where they'll meet with a pair of criminals with a shipload of heavy weapons and grenades. He's arranged for two squads of stormtroopers to ambush them. We swoop in, haul their carcasses out of the fire, and pray that it works."

"Of course, if you have any other ideas, I'm listening."

146,900 Credits

Back to top »
Jared Greaves

Post Posted: Mon, January 22nd 2007 09:40pm    Post subject:

Yes, I'm alive. Sorry, I've been way to busy with school work to post, and I'm in the middle of homework now. I'm not blowing you off, I just can't get enough time to post

Back to top »
Jared Greaves

Post Posted: Mon, January 29th 2007 12:43am    Post subject:

Neo, just start something up, I've been sick recently as well, and only started feeling better now. You can play my character as necessary until I start pitching in

Back to top »
Neo Sarkkas
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, February 17th 2007 12:04pm    Post subject:

Thanks, sorry about you being sick.

Jared nodded and began speaking. "Sir, these files indicate that the Vornskrs recieve numerous weapons and ammunition shipments from all over Coruscant. They use the dumps that you mentioned to pay and take the guns and ammo for use against Imperial targets. I believe that our best course of action would be to move in and take the place of a pair of deliverymen that will transport the latest shipment of weapons to the dump that the Director located."

"During the drop, we can attach a tracking device to the leader's person, and follow it around the city, marking the locations where they stop for more than half a standard hour. Once we've done so, we'll drop by one of the less important spots and express an interest in joining. We'll sweeten the deal with a load of high-quality blasters. They wouldn't have any reason to refuse us."

Neo nodded. "That sounds good," he commented. "I'll get us the necessary equipment that will help us blend in with these lowlifes, and a ship as well. We'll meet at 0600 hours tomorrow in that run-down apartment half a klick from the dump. I'll have everything that we need already there."

146,900 Credits

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Pedestrian Skybridge 11/A
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: