}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Industrial Outskirts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Industrial Outskirts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubis Serin
Thread Killer

Post Posted: Tue, February 06th 2007 06:34pm    Post subject: Industrial Outskirts

[Bleach OST 1 - "Nothing Can Be Explained"]

Nothing could have prepared me for what happened. Nothing could have been said - no warnings. There was no way anyone could have foreseen the events that transpired in the depths of that dark facility. And the more I tried to make sense of it, the moment another piece of the puzzle revealed itself, I came closer to losing my mind completely.

I needed an escape. To get away completely and recollect myself. The headaches were gone. My focus was stronger, but I was still clouded with distant memories and events which I didn't remember being a part of.

I recalled a friend beside me in a sterile room.

Most of the Jedi that had attended the wedding had each witnessed and felt a dark presence within your body ...

Arlyn had saved my life. She protected me from harm at the hands of Imperial security on Naboo that day. She was responsible for brining me to the hospital on Dubrillion. She was my protector. But her memory didn't last as my thoughts quickly shifted.

Shortly before we began the process of freeing you from the Sith presence, a sole Illuminatum agent arrived at the hospital. He was chased away by security ...

Something seeped into the back of my mind. It was a nostalgic appreciation for the position I was now in. The ramp to my ship waiting on the landing pad of the hospital that distant day symbolized that I was entering a new phase of my life - a part of me which died when I stupidly returned to Ziost. And now, gazing out at the Coruscani skyline, the same feeling persisted.

A new phase?

"What now, Nubis?"
 Back to top »
Nubis Serin
Thread Killer

Post Posted: Wed, February 14th 2007 06:16pm    Post subject:

[Bleach OST 1 - "Creeping Shadows"]

I still had friends in the galaxy. Friends who I valued dearly and trusted with my life. I knew I could count on them for anything. They were always by my side when I needed it - the first to offer aid. The thought had crossed my mind to meet with them, but I knew that if things were to return to normal, I would need to exercise caution.

With friends came enemies.

"Agent Kraken," I spoke just above a whisper into my comlink. My voice was still hard, however, as it was a relationship formed not only by kinship, but respect and responsibility. "You will meet with me on Dantooine. There is a small outpost twenty kilometers north of the main spaceport. Wait for me there."

A soft click sounded from my comlink as the connection closed. A meeting with my most trusted agent would go far to set my mind at ease.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Coruscant » Industrial Outskirts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: