}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Denora's Fury
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Denora's Fury
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:27am    Post subject: Denora's Fury

Jase had entered the hangar, getting a few odd looks from the soldiers who were stationed here. They all knew he was here, all knew he was a Jedi and they usually let him be. He entered his ship and began firing up the systems. He had made sure Erics would be taken care of while he was gone and now it was time to reenter his true calling. He did his final checks and guided his ship out of the hangar, heading for Denon.

Denora's Fury is en route to Denon

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora
Leader of The Unknowns, Rogue Jedi, Smexy
The Hugh Hefner of Homicide

Jedi Powers: FS Roll
DT-III Armor: Having the right connections
Mace Windu's Lightsaber: Clever plotting
Getting away with murder: Priceless

Holder of the 10,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 05th 2006 08:41am    Post subject:

Jase brought his ship in low, finding a battle already in place. He saw an X-wing landing......Skywalker. He focuesed on the remaining missile bateries, sending three concussion missiles into the closest ones. He let the Force flow into him and guided his light starship cannons' manual firing system with it, shotting down missiles before they slammed into his ship. Emptying the rest of his cocncussion missiles into the remaining batteries, he headed for the estate. He opened up on the numerous enemys below with his cannons, clearing a landing space.

Denora's Fury is on the surface.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, July 12th 2006 01:57pm    Post subject:

Jase headed into his ship, closing the hatch and making his way to the cockpit. He cracked his neck and knuckles and opened up his private comm systems. He recorded the following message to Fett, who was on Yavin with Erics. " Fett, grab the kid and meet me at Corellia. I think it's time for a little vacation." He then ran his systems check and fired up the engines, heading off to Corellia.

Denora's Fury is en route to Corellia

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, July 31st 2006 10:28am    Post subject:

Jase entered his codes and entered the hatch of his newly modified ship. He would head back to Denon, with fett bringing Erics' body with him. They would bury the boy somewhere private. Jase did a quick check on the ship's new systems, trying desperately and failing to push back the horrendous agony he felt at Erics' death. He turned on his ship to ship comm. " Okay Fett," he said in a broken voice, " let's mke our way to Denon."

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, August 09th 2006 03:28pm    Post subject:

Jase closed his eyes, trying desperately to fight back the pain he felt. " Let's find somewhere private to bury him Fett. I have a feeling you know this planet better then I do. Have anywhere in mind where he can rest peacefully?"

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, August 16th 2006 03:39pm    Post subject:

Jase fired up the engines of Denora's Fury, lifting up into the atmosphere. He sent a message to Fett, saying he was going to go back to Corellia and get away from the galaxy for a while. After sending that off, he set in the coordinates, heading off to begin the newest leg of his life. Alone again.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Wed, August 16th 2006 03:40pm    Post subject:

Jase fired up the engines of Denora's Fury, lifting up into the atmosphere. He sent a message to Fett, saying he was going to go back to Corellia and get away from the galaxy for a while. After sending that off, he set in the coordinates, heading off to begin the newest leg of his life. Alone again.

Denora's Fury is en route to Corellia

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand

Last edited by Jase Denora on Wed, August 16th 2006 03:40pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, September 08th 2006 03:39pm    Post subject:

Much had happened in the past few days. Now, Jase was ready to leave his old life behind. Oh, death would always be a part of him, but he would no longer kill those who did not deserve it. He wondered what kind of job Organa Solo had set up for him. He figured this...Rieekan would have it all sorted out. He punched in the codes to his ship's hatch and entered. He started up the primary systems and set the coordinates once again for Denon.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Thu, February 08th 2007 07:37pm    Post subject:

The speeder came to a stop and Jase stepped out, eyeing Katarn. "I trust only myself, Katarn. I'll take my own ship to the Golan, you can meet me there." heading to his ship, Jase opened the hatch and stepped inside. He placed his DT-III armor on and set the helmet on the console as he booted up the ship's systems. As he fired up the engines, a warning light flashed. The engines were going critical, a fluke glitch. Jase's eyes widened as he quickly snapped his helmet on. " Frak...", was all he said as Denora's Fury erupted in a huge explosion on the spaceport pad.

A smoldering form in cracked, gray armor hit the ground hundreds of feet from the ship. That is where Jase Denora lay, unconscious and barely alive.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand

Last edited by Jase Denora on Thu, February 08th 2007 11:17pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Fri, February 09th 2007 09:40pm    Post subject:

The thanagarian Security Chief moved into the Jedi Temple Hangar bay, her hand placing her hair behind her ears as she spoke with the Security Sector Chief that had met Han Solo upon their arrival. His Coruscanti accent was thick and Arlyn had personally elected him to the position, seeing his experience on a populace world like Coruscant, would prove necessary to the Rebellion's recent movement to this planet as their capital.

"Permission to speak freely, ma'am?" the Sector Chief ended his report. Arlyn granted him the ability as he remarked, "Han Solo is nothing but a idiot. He has a heart for his children, but not a brain cell in his body to assist him." Arlyn smirked, walking with the Sector Chief. Han Solo's arrogance was certainly annoying, "We walked in as he was visiting the Major, and though I cannot officially state, I believe he may try to get his child back by intentionally breaking the law. And in response, cause more damage than what its worth."

Alatáriël stopped the man, "A child's life is worth the galaxy and I think it may be dangerous to conclude such things." She paused and added, "However, I want you to increase security and watch his movements. Just follow the man, I don't want to overstep his privacy, however, I don't want him to fall into too much trouble. Also. I want Chewbacca followed, and any others Han has been close to." The thanagarian wanted to assist Han, but if he made mistakes, she wanted to clean up his mess before it happened. She wasn't about to have another Galaxy Ball accident, or freakish accidents occur with a smug grin on his face.

"And of Leia, ma'am?" the Sector Chief responded, noting that he was still speaking freely and off the record. The thanagarian looked at him, "Do nothing. I'm sure she will speak with me in the morning and I'll inform her that I believe and have asked her husband to be followed. If she has a problem with it, I'll order the officers off."

"Yes, ma'am." the Security Sector Chief was caught off at a massive explosions. His occupational instincts snapped and he leapt in front of the female woman, saving both of their lives from a flying piece of medal.

Nearby, an engine peice soared through the air towards a female security officer, but a Jedi adept stepped in the way and used the Force to push the woman, without a second to spare. Rising to her feet, the Security Chief herself looked at the vessel that had just exploded. Her hand gaped over her mouth, as Jase Denora laid several feet away from her in an odd suit of armor.

The irony was there. A second chance in eliminating the man that had killed her Calias Ketra. Leia Organa Solo, Chief of State of the Rebellion, signed a government document preventing the arrest of the individual, negating several Geonosian Court Decrees. Flames erupted around the hangar bay as dangerous chemical lit on fire. "Call it in." Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad called to her Sector Chief, running towards Denora's fallen body. With a sharp hiss, the helmit released. "Jase....JASE." the thanagarian called to the bloody face. Feeling his pulse, he was beginning to slip.

"Stay with me buddy..." a Jedi medical team ran the hallway and towards the angelic woman. Jase mumbled, his eyes rolling and fluttering with the immense pain throughout his body. He spoke, but nothing in Basic. "Jase..." Alatáriël called again, her voice more calm than ever, "Stay with me..."

Kyp Durron
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, February 09th 2007 11:02pm    Post subject:

Kyp lay unconcoius to the world around him. He only knew he was asleep and it felt good. As though out of pure luck Kyp felt a large tremor shake his bed just enough to alert him. As his eyes parted and adjusted to the light from the ceiling lamps Kyp could hear people running outside his room.

“What the hell?” Kyp said to himself as he parted his hair with his hands, retrieved his boots, and clipped both his lightsabers to his belt. Everyday seemed to give a new little adventure for him, now awaken from his slumber Kyp was pissed. It wasn't like he got very much sleep and just when he thought things couldn't get any worse. Pushing on his boots Kyp slowly walked towards the front door of his quarters. As he came closer he could hear people talking out in the hallways. “Great.....just great.”

As the door opened Kyp looked at the individuals outside his room. One stood roughly his own height and had brown hair. The other was an another Jedi this one younger and with black hair. Staring at the older of the two Kyp tapped his shoulder, “What the hell is going on?” Maybe Kyp's hair was “out of order” or something due to the man's odd look towards him.
“There was an explosion in the hangar bay, I heard someone got hurt.” he said.

Not giving the man another second of attention Kyp pushed the two aside and strode as hard as he could towards the hangar bay. If anything had gone wrong he'd need to see it. Kyp considered himself inside the little circle of trusted Jedi, if someone had bombed the Temple he needed to know who was injured and who was their target.

Coming on double reinforced doors to the hangar bay Kyp pushed them open to find complete mayhem. A hundred meters in front of him lay the fiery wreckage of a ship. From where he was Kyp could only see a medical team swarming over a body as well a winged woman. Kyp was no stranger to the outside world and as he came closer he realized who the woman was. Roughly two years ago Kyp had seem her on Corellia. Security Chief Alatáriël Pallanén. Kyp could only imagine why she was here or why she was holding someone but he didn't care. Regardless of what she was doing here, she was most likely the target of the explosion.

Moving towards the woman Kyp took one second to look around again. If this day was going to be horrible Kyp at least wanted his fighter to have survived the carnage. Glancing through the fire Kyp could see his fighter, completely untouched. Sighing with relief Kyp came closer towards the Security Chief. As he got closer Kyp instantly recognized the face of the person she was holding. Jase Denora. Kyp didn't want to interfere with the medical team. All he could do was watch patiently.

Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Fri, February 09th 2007 11:33pm    Post subject:

Pain. Pure, unbridled, the likes of which he had never felt before. Oh, he had been injured many times. Broken limbs from falling from great heights in his teen years, training himself to be a professional killer. Blaster wounds from nearly botched kills. Countless bruises, lacerations and sprains had he endured. The feeling of a crimson saber blade, pierced through his shoulder. He was no stranger to pain.

This, however, was different. This was the most agonizing, intensely gut-wrenching pain he had ever felt. The pain was his saving grace, however. If he hadn't felt it, he would never have awoken from the impact. If he had been too weak of spirit, he would never have had the will to feel the pain. His ears rang, his vision spinned within the helmet. Then a hiss, the helmet removed.

He looked up, tried to look up. He didn't know where he was. What had happened? Who were these people, these sounds? Jase's mind spun around, trying to sort his consciousness. Images flashed through his vision. He thought he saw the figure of a small boy, holding it's severed head in it's hands. It seemed to be taunting him, cursing at him. Screaming at him to die already and suffer for what he had let happened to him. He thought he saw Calias Ketra, held together by numerous sutures doing the same. Cursing him for having the audacity stay alive after such an horrendous explosion.

There were others, as well. Hundreds of them, screaming at him and shouting curses. All of them hated him, he was responsible for all of their deaths. The multitude seemed to be coming closer now. Surrounding him as if to choke out his remaining strength with their shadow. Then, they vanished. A voice called out to him. He looked directly above him, his grey eyes showing fear, for once, to another person. He saw a woman, his mind was convinced it was his mother. The very woman wo had died when he was but a child of six. The woman who had spent her very life to keep her child safe and teach him to survive.

He looked directly into her eyes, fear and anguish filling him. " Mother....? Help me..." With that, Jase Denora slipped into unconsciousness once again.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, February 10th 2007 01:27am    Post subject:

"Mother....? Help me..." Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad heard as Jase slipped away. The thanagarian tried to wake him once more, knowing the importance of keeping individuals conscious when so much physical damage was present. The Jedi Medical team had arrived, swarming around Jase and gently taking Jase's head from Arlyn's hands. Blood stained her fingers as she looked at them perplexed. Her mind raced with the symbolic meaning, but moments later, a medical droid swarmed her and removed the red fluid from her body. Sanitation was everything.

A young Jedi stood and watched the scene play out. Although they had met only once or twice over the course of the past two years, Kyp Durron was mentioned several times in Grand Master Yoogle's transmissions and reports. The Sector Chief had resumed command, issuing orders to the many officers. From chaos to order, the place was beginning to quiet as the last remaining fires of the explosion was put out. Walking over to the Jedi, Arlyn asked, "Mr. Durron, a pleasure to see you again, yet under grave circumstances. Do you know of any that would attempt such a thing on Jase Denora's life?"

The Sector Chief, his grey hairs reflecting in the artificial light, "Ma'am, confirmation of the internal explosion was made. It seems to be an engine's malfunction. Droids are still working whether it was a plot or accidental." The thanagarian nodded. No one would've been able to hit the vessel with a mine or rocket, with such tight security around the Temple.

Grand Master Yoogle hailed them, "An explosion in the hangar bay, there was." Arlyn confirmed the man and he continued, "Safe the Solo Child is, a terrrible accident, this was." And after a few more security confirmations, Arlyn ended the transmission with Yoogle. With an apology extended to Kyp, Arlyn continued, "I'm sure you can return to your business, Mr. Durron. Unless you had any further questions or remarks." Her eyes glanced back to Denora who was being lifted to a hover medical bed. "Treat him as best as possible, then move him to the Rebellion Military Facilities. I'm sure Riekkan is going to want one of his officers there, verses a Jedi Temple." Speaking of whom, she ordered he be informed immediately.

Kyp Durron
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, February 10th 2007 02:07am    Post subject:

Kyp watched as the medical team took Jase away. Even here the terrors of the outside world could reach in. Kyp observed the fires being extinguished and small sigh of relief ensued. Turning his head Kyp noticed the Security Chief approaching.
"Mr. Durron, a pleasure to see you again, yet under grave circumstances. Do you know of any that would attempt such a thing on Jase Denora's life?"she said. Giving a slight bow Kyp looked into the woman's eyes. “Well ma'am I doubt it was an accident, but I will tell you this much, Jase is a different kind of Jedi. I don't have to know him to tell you that his past is a scary one. There is no doubt in my mind that someone would gladly do something like this to him.” Kyp stalled for a second before continuing. “If you don't mind I would prefer to keep an eye on Jase while he's being treated. If there is someone out to take his head I want to make sure he's safe.”

Alatáriël Pallanén
ECP Member

Post Posted: Sat, February 10th 2007 07:20pm    Post subject:

Kyp seemed just a spooked as the thanagarian, yet both were well rounded in hiding their emotions. Arlyn took the report from the Sector Chief, her eyes gazing over it carefully before handing it back and answering the Jedi before her. "Of course. Jase Denora's past is one of great misery." His recent outburst and the way that he quivored in her arms was disturbing, yet revealed that he was not entirely a monster as a shred of human was left within his soul. And that is what Yoogle must've seen in the man. Her eyes continued the remark with a slight revelation of pain and anguish, "Both to himself and his victims."

As Jase Denora's medical team rounded the corner and disappeared, the thanagarian returned to her pace towards the Security speeder that waited for her, now, delayed arrival. Kyp paced with her, his feet parting to follow Jase when she added, "I'd like to speak with you tomorrow. Please arrange a meeting with my secretary at your leisure." Her eyes were warm and inviting, yet held a position of importance. The Jedi were needed in this whole event, "And ask Master Yoogle and whomever he chooses to join us." The odds were, if the Dark Jedi could penetrate so deeply and so cunningly to the very heart of the Rebellion, steps needed to be taken. The driver opened the door for the security chief, after she bid a short farewell to the young Jedi, she stepped inside. Moments later, their speeder lifted off the ground and soared off towards her parent's estate.

Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Denon » Denora's Fury
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: