}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Providence-Class Carrier/Destroyer Neimoidia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Providence-Class Carrier/Destroyer Neimoidia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lushros Dofine
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, November 10th 2006 08:28pm    Post subject: Providence-Class Carrier/Destroyer Neimoidia

New thread...

The red orb of Geonosis greeted Lushros' eyes as the Neimoidia came out of hyperspace. Lushros always thought that Geonosis was beautiful. It was like a homecoming.

Enough of that. Though Lushros.

He noticed an extremely large fleet in orbit.

"That must be the second Geonosian Battle Fleet." Remarked Daulu.

"Helm, bring us into orbit. If they signal us, tell them we are here on behalf of Lady PallanÚn."
Jaini PallanÚn
Private

Post Posted: Sat, November 11th 2006 08:44pm    Post subject:

A cloaked woman appeared on the viewscreen, her face unseen by the faces of the crew, but white wings were stretched in the viewscreen. "Greetings Neimoidia. I'm glad you could join us. Bring your ship to the following coordinates as we make the jump for our target as soon as you are in position. If you wish to come aboard, send a shuttle immediately; otherwise, prepare for a holoconference. Any questions?"
 Back to top »
Lushros Dofine
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, November 11th 2006 10:03pm    Post subject:

Lushros stared directly at the woman.

I can't explain it, but she seems familiar somehow... Thought Lushros.

"Helm, bring us to the designated coordinates."

Lushros put on a smile.

"Ready a shuttle. I will be coming aboard your ship, along with General Daulu Donei, my second in command."

"I will see you soon, Miss?..."

Last edited by Lushros Dofine on Sat, November 11th 2006 10:04pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jaini PallanÚn
Private

Post Posted: Sat, November 11th 2006 10:11pm    Post subject:

The Dark Angel cut him off nicely, "Names are no meaning with me." her distorted voice returned, "My pin name is the Dark Angel. Address me accordingly." she bowed her head in respect then added, "I await your shuttle."

And with that a transmission with docking procedures as well as the hyperspace coordinates and tactical agenda was sent.
 Back to top »
Lushros Dofine
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, November 11th 2006 11:47pm    Post subject:

"Dark Angel? Wonderful..." Remarked Lushros.

Daulu chuckled from his station.

"Ready our Seargeants. Meet me in the hangar bay in five minutes."

Lushos felt slightly nervous as his shuttle lifted off. Daulu, and his top four Commanders were accompaying Lushros, but this 'Dark Angel' was slightly unnerving.

"We are now entering the Queen Krillion's hangar bay." Announced the Pilot.

The shuttle rocked slightly as it set down. Lushros stood as the landing ramp touched the surface of the hangar bay. "Time to make a good entracnce." Remarked Lushros.

Daulu and the rest of the Sergeants chuckled.

Lushros came down the ramp, side by side with Daulu. The Sergeants followed in pairs...

Lushros and Daulu are now aboard the Queen Krillion

Last edited by Lushros Dofine on Sat, November 11th 2006 11:49pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » In-Game Archive » Providence-Class Carrier/Destroyer Neimoidia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: