}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
The Battle of Csilla
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Csilla » The Battle of Csilla
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, October 30th 2006 12:24am    Post subject: The Battle of Csilla

Yep. Another one, folks. OOBs, forces, and stuff, in my inbox.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tiara Tranada
Lieutenant Commander

Post Posted: Thu, November 02nd 2006 05:23am    Post subject:

Tiara had allowed enough time for the direness of the situation to sink in. The Chiss were outnumbered by more than five to one. By now they had to be realising that their only options were retreat or surrender. For a few moments longer she stared at the icy world of Csilla, the white globe reflected in her eyes.

"Lieutenant Moore, open a systemwide communication channel."
"It is done, ma'am," replied the young female Vorzydiak a few moments later.

"This is a public service announcement for the elements of the Chiss opposition. No doubt you are aware of just how screwed you are if you try to do anything other than unconditionally surrender. I am about to make an offer and rest assured that I will make this offer only once. This message goes out not only to Aristocra Lak'el'nuruodo, but to every single member of the fleet surrounding Csilla. The Oligarchy of Vita is willing to grant you parlay. We will give you housing and a job within our own military if you surrender now. This channel will remain open for ten minutes, until the entire fleet surrenders or until your forces open fire, whichever occurs first. Choose now, or die indecisive; it matters not to me."

Anybody who was familiar with the reputation of her former fiancee would know just how serious she was. Of course it also didn't hurt to give her own people a bit of a morale boost while demoralising the enemy.

Colonel Tiara Tranada
Agent Stentax 666

Back to top »
Ar'alani
Staff Sergeant

Post Posted: Thu, November 02nd 2006 07:51pm    Post subject:

Ar'alani stood up to the communications console on her flagship. "People of Csilla," she said into the holo-projector, speaking loudly and clearly, "We have been betrayed. Not by the Ogliarchy of Vita, but by our own ruler himself! Imperator Kel has brought this upon us by foolishly spending our finances until we were so far into debt that we could not see through the web of lies he tells us."

"Now Commander Tranada has offered us a chance at redemption! A chance to start over! A chance for freedom! Down with Lak'el'nuruodo! Up with freedom! Freedom for Csilla!"

Switching off the holo-projector, she whirled and signaled to her two personal droid guards. They activated their electrostaff and flanked her. She began to walk towards the shuttle bay.

Tiara, prepare to recieve a mutineer. ;)

Personal Assets:
50,349,629 Credits
-27,815 credits per Week
Modified CR90 Prowler
Weapons/Munitions Cache

"Nah, Shy's too good-looking to be Kerrigan." -Ams
"LOL. You had me going there for a minute." -Jace
*STAB* -Ams

"You guys are frakked up. I love you all." -Ams

"I present thee with thy Amulet of Lool*.
*Grants the user +10 Humor. Results may vary." -Jace
"Maybe if you had worn it, that joke would had been funny. :P" -Xaph

"And out of the ground the Lord God made every tree grow that is pleasant to the sight and good for food. The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."
-Genesis 2:9

LONG LIVE DSCHINGHIS KHAN!
 Back to top »
Be'ruto
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, November 02nd 2006 07:56pm    Post subject:

"Now Commander Tranada has offered us a chance at redemption! A chance to start over! A chance for freedom! Down with Lak'el'nuruodo! Up with freedom! Freedom for Csilla!" As these words came over the speaker I was filled with regret for what I was About to do."Goodbye my friends and crew I am following Ar'alani."

Credits 1,065,600
Personal Guard:
4 Turbina Bodyguard Droids
2 Turbinia Destroyer Droids

Last edited by Be'ruto on Thu, November 02nd 2006 07:56pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Kel
Corporal

Post Posted: Sat, November 04th 2006 12:26am    Post subject:

"People of Csilla," sounded a familiar female voice over the planatary comm. Kel instantly recongnized the voice as it belonged to Ar'lani, although he was confused as to why she was using the planatary comm instead of a secured channel.

After a thirty second silence, the voice of Ar'lani continued, "We have been betrayed. Not by the Ogliarchy of Vita, but by our own ruler himself! Imperator Kel has brought this upon us by foolishly spending our finances until we were so far into debt that we could not see through the web of lies he tells us. Now Commander Tranada has offered us a chance at redemption! A chance to start over! A chance for freedom! Down with Lak'el'nuruodo! Up with freedom! Freedom for Csilla!"

He who does not fully speak the truth is a traitor to it.

Imperator of the Chiss Imperium

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Xaph/Kel Chat - Chiss Problems

Xaph -=- STEVE IRWIN RIP said:
No big plagues?
Major invasions?
New STD's?
Tyler said:
bbl
Ah
And this, bbl...
is it dangerous?

Last edited by Kel on Sat, November 04th 2006 12:26am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Kel
Corporal

Post Posted: Sun, November 05th 2006 03:07am    Post subject:

Kel frowned ever so slighty as he stood aboard the bridge of his flagship and listened to Ar'lani make her radical announcements. She publicily humiliated him with brutal lies and pleads for the Chiss people to turn on their own culture.

Kel advanced towards the holo-projector and punched in a few buttons. Seconds later, a large screen was projected with Csilla covered in green dots displayed across it. This was the planatary communications channel.

"People of the Imperium" Kel reigned over the projector "If you believe I have truly betrayed you, you have already betrayed yourselves! The only true culprit here is Ar'lani for she not only put brave militantmen's lives in danger, but your lives in danger aswell! An I will be damned if I am to allow her to do any harm to the People of Csilla! She also goes on to say I'm using the Chiss as a shield, I say I am the shield and your will is the sword! An by God I will use that sword to spill the blood of not only Ar'lani, but of any other foe that threatens this Imperium of the People!"

Imperator of the Chiss Imperium

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Xaph/Kel Chat - Chiss Problems

No big plagues?
Major invasions?
New STD's?
Tyler said:
bbl
Ah
And this, bbl...
is it dangerous?

Last edited by Kel on Sun, November 05th 2006 03:11am; edited 4 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, November 05th 2006 02:49pm    Post subject:

OOB, Kel... by 8 PM EDT or you lose a turn to "confusion and disorganization of forces."

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Sun, November 05th 2006 07:39pm    Post subject:

Upon seeing the massive collection force at Csilla, the Chiss jumped away into hyperspace.

Battle over.

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Csilla » The Battle of Csilla
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: