}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Thanates Scyntor V. Alex Torr
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Assessment Room » Thanates Scyntor V. Alex Torr
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thanates Scyntor
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, October 27th 2006 05:09pm    Post subject: Thanates Scyntor V. Alex Torr

Combattants:
    Protagonist: Thanates Scyntor
    Antagonist: Alex Torr
Setting: Carida, Jungles
Weapons: Standard-issue armement to Imperial Personel of respective classes.

"I do not forgive. Look into my eyes, and you will see only the promise of Hell."

~~~~~~~~~

Brent - Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing... how embarrassing. says:
DT-IVs are MY pets
Dj (VIII is begining to piss me off.) says:
SCREW YOUR PETS!
Supreme Moff Ams Jendob says:
Indeed.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thanates Scyntor
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, October 27th 2006 05:14pm    Post subject:

Scyntor stood at a parade rest, standing atop an ancient acropolis, overlooking a thick nest of jungle. He wore a white muscle shirt, the darkness of his skin contrasting sharply not only with it but with the setting sun. He also wore a bandolier with multiple pouches and three Imperial thermal detonators, and his belt held more pouches as well as two outer-hip holsters.

He smiled as he forward flipped with surprising grace, landing behind the stone monument as he sensed Torr's approach. "I figured you would be here rather quickly, Torr... Scyntor smiled to himself as he laid his hands to the grips of his blasters, facing away from the IntelForce Commander and waiting for his response.

"I do not forgive. Look into my eyes, and you will see only the promise of Hell."

~~~~~~~~~

Brent - Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing... how embarrassing. says:
DT-IVs are MY pets
SCREW YOUR PETS!
Indeed.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Alex Torr
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, October 27th 2006 05:32pm    Post subject:

Alex smiled as he moved into position, and crouched next to a large pillar. Silently, he checked that his vibrosword was snugly tucked into it's sheath. Dressed in his blue combat suit, Alex had a small belt across his waist, holding 2 thermal detonators, and a small grouping of various tools that might prove useful in the engagement.

On his thigh, was a DC-17 in a quick release holster. The man had various other weapons, but those were concealed.

Taking a cautious glance at the monument that Scyntor had moved behind, Alex said, "I wouldn't want to make the ferry-man wait for you, Scyntor."

Puling his DC-17 from his holster, Alex stayed crouched, waiting for the man to make his move.

IntelForce

Back to top »
Thanates Scyntor
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, October 27th 2006 05:39pm    Post subject:

The voice was a mistake.

Scyntor quickly pulled his first detonator, panted in swirling patterns of greens. His fingers brushed with intimate familiarity over the unmarked controls, then quickly lobbed it with precision over the embankment, heading straight for Torr. The detonator was primed for a 2.5 second fuse, allowing the IntelForce operative barely any time to react.

As soon as the detonator was clear, Scyntor shoulder-rolled out from behind the acropolis, simultaneously pulling twin E-11 blaster carbines and, flicking the switches to fully automatic fire, lifted the blasters and began firing at where Torr's voice said he was. Scyntor moved with surprising speed, continuing his motion to the cover of the jungle trees and grasses barely a whisper before the detonation.

~~~~~~~~~

DT-IVs are MY pets
SCREW YOUR PETS!
Indeed.
 Back to top »
Alex Torr
Lance Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, October 27th 2006 06:08pm    Post subject:

This is an example of me being stupid, and giving away my position. Good job, Scyntor, I saw no way out of this one.

Alex saw the flash of movement towards him, realizing it was a grenade, or thermal detonator. Reacting as quickly as possible, he reached behind his back, pulling his C-1 pistol.

If it was a thermal detonator there was a small chance that he could disable it with a projectile to the thing, but it was a very small chance. Taking aim at the object, he compensated for it's rate of drop, and the drop that the bullet would experience. Half a second later, he fired, and all hell broke loose as the detonator exploded, sending shrapnel, in every direction, blasting the column he was behind into tiny pieces.

Alex didn't have time to contemplate his mistake of giving away his position, as he was torn to pieces by the rubble, and metal.

IntelForce

Back to top »
Thanates Scyntor
Corporal

Post Posted: Fri, October 27th 2006 06:10pm    Post subject:

'tis a good thing we are on the same side, eh? A learning experience for the both of us... and thank you. Always up for a rematch,

~~~~~~~~~

DT-IVs are MY pets
SCREW YOUR PETS!
Indeed.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Assessment Room » Thanates Scyntor V. Alex Torr
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: