}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Jase Denora vs Carnor Jax Round 2: Electric Boogaloo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Assessment Room » Jase Denora vs Carnor Jax Round 2: Electric Boogaloo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, October 23rd 2006 04:03pm    Post subject: Jase Denora vs Carnor Jax Round 2: Electric Boogaloo

Combatants: Jase Denora, Carnor Jax

Setting: Denon

Weapons: Whatever they have on them

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora
Leader of The Unknowns, Rogue Jedi, Smexy
The Hugh Hefner of Homicide

Jedi Powers: FS Roll
DT-III Armor: Having the right connections
Mace Windu's Lightsaber: Clever plotting
Getting away with murder: Priceless

Holder of the 10,000th post

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax
ECP Member/Faction Lieutenant

Post Posted: Mon, October 23rd 2006 05:47pm    Post subject:

Jax stalked through the undergrowth, crimson and black armor moving in a blur as he raced after Jase. He moved with a speed surprising for a man his size, closing the distance to the Dark Jedi. He removed a heavy blaster from the holster on his thigh, squeezing off three shots at the small of his back, the back of his head, and his left kneecap respectively.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Expand

"I gained [my votes] through "legal" means (read: bribes and threats)."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, October 23rd 2006 06:05pm    Post subject:

Fool, Jase thought to himself as he ran. The blaster bolts were no match for his armor and Jase was glad he had chosen to wear the helmet this time. Reaching into his combat belt as he ran and weaved through the undergrowth, he produced two thermal detonators. Dropping them as he ran, he listened for the explosions as he continued to advance through the brush.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Mon, October 23rd 2006 06:11pm    Post subject:

Jax sent the thermal detonators away with a Force Push and reholstered the blaster, grinning evily. Men in armor fought with false confidence, a confidence Jax would exploit. He pulled one lightsaber and ignited it with a snap-hiss while on the run, helm targeting systems locking onto the thermal signature of the bodyglove encasing his body, searching for the seam between helm and back plate.

With a skill tought by him by Emperor Vader, he hurled the lightsaber in boomerang fachion, the silver blade whirling to a flattened disc as it aimed for that sensitive spot right between his first and second vertabrae.

"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, October 23rd 2006 06:15pm    Post subject:

Hearing the hiss of a blade in the distance afte rthe explosion, Jase knew his opponent would not be so easily vanquished. Using the Force to guide him, he felt the saber draw near and executed a backflip, graabing the blade by the hilt in mid air. Slowing his run, he turned to view his opponent as he sliced the cylinder of the weapon in half with his own blade. Gritting his teeth beneath his helmet, he let his senses combine with the optical array of the helmet as he attacked Jax with his purple blade, using the Force to hurl loose foliage at his adversary.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Mon, October 23rd 2006 06:18pm    Post subject:

Jax's second blade erupted from his fist, growling at the loss of the saber. He reached behind his back for a third, this one springing to life with a golden hue. The folage parted before it reached Jax, like detritus on a river parting before a boulder. The strikes were fluid as Jax's deflected them, slowly pushing the man deeper into thick cover.

Suddenly, Jax's pushed away from the fight and, with a snap of his wrist summoned a burst of the Force, hurling a fallen log as large around as his chest, and four times as long as the Sovereign Protector was tall at the Dark Jedi.

Expand

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, October 23rd 2006 06:30pm    Post subject:

Jase growled, slicing through the log, sensing the two halves parting around him. Producing his second saber, the yellow one, he matched Jax's strikes in a fast and skillful counterattack, regaining his ground against the man.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Mon, October 23rd 2006 06:38pm    Post subject:

Jax was already on the move, his knowledge of Soresu allowing him to retain his ground against the agressive Jase Denora, keeping his feet nicely planted, shifting minimally as his saber deflected every one of his strikes. Jax grew more calm, more centered, letting Jase's command of the Force be his downfall.

The Dark Jedi was commanding the Force to guide his strikes, the same Fore Jax used to guide his deflections. In this way, Jax gained time to contemplate the best course of action, and smiled grimly as he found his way.

With a sudden explosion of power, Jax's sabers deflected two simultaneous strikes, sending Jase's arms wide. Jax growled as he took a step forward, the Force transforming from a quiet cloud to a rampaging thunderhead, lightning crackling and striking faster than thought. The Ultimate Transformation coursed through Jax's veins, the sudden agression filling his body, a power even many full-fledged Sith Lords would have difficulty following.

The patient form of the Yslamir no longer held Jax... instead, Jax held the unbridled fury of the Vapaad in his grip. Sabers seeming to simultaneously strike at 20 different places at once, arms, feet, torso, shoulders and hips all moving with the deadly grace of a krayt dragon as he forced Jase back, towards a cliff.

Expand

Last edited by Carnor Jax on Mon, October 23rd 2006 06:40pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Mon, October 23rd 2006 06:41pm    Post subject:

Meh, too tired to write properly, I'll post later, after I have had sleep :P

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Tue, October 24th 2006 07:12pm    Post subject:

Jase gritted his teeth as Jax seemed to erupt in a surge of power. He could barely deflect the strikes as they came in. The Force ssemed to surround Jax, an intense aura of power emanating from him. Jase didn't like this one bit. Small cuts were beginning to appear in the DXT-3 armor as Jase barely kep the strikes from piercing completley through.

This was bad, very bad. He knew they were heading towards a cliff. He could always use the jetpack, but it might leave him vulnerable... No, Jase knew a better way. he refocused on the Force, letting it guide his deflections. He remembered how he would defeat the bodyguard droids that he would train with. As many as ten as a time, all programmed with different forms of combat. Jase focused on the Force, knowing that this eruption of power would prove to be Jax's downfall.

That was a mistake many with too much power made. Their strength became their confidence. Jase could not simply be defeated by overpowering. Focusing on the pattern of the forms Jax was using, he found his mark and struck. Lashing out with purple and yellow blades, he locked his sabers with Jax's, pushing Jax's arms apart with brute strength, footing and the Force. Knowing he could not simply push the blades away, Jase made his choice.

Angling his sabers down against Jase drove the blades into Jax's wrists. This was not without consequence. The maneuver caused Jax's own blades to slice through armor and flesh on Jase's forearms, narrowly missing bone. Jase growled through the pain, knowing Jax's arms were useless now. Using his assasin's agility, he brought his feet up onto Jax's chest. With a push and a jump, Jase had his legs wrapped around the man's head. Centering the Force in his legs, Jase let out a growl of hate and pain as he twisted his lower body with the strength of the Force, snapping the man's neck between his legs.

As the body fell, Jase leapt off. Looking down at his fallen enemy, Jase shook his head lightly. " Never get close to an assasin, strength and power alone, do not defeat a man like myself. With a soft sigh, Jase kicked the corpse off of the cliff, focusing on the Force to ease the pain in his arms as he made his way back to his command.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Tue, October 24th 2006 07:32pm    Post subject:

You have this round, Jase, but next time have the presence of mind to understand that Jax learned from Vader, whose styles involve the incorporation of several different forms with no semblance of pattern. In addition, Jax's body armor includes inertial supports in the neck, which compensate for abrupt changes in direction by locking the helm in place.

Expand

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Sergeant First Class

Post Posted: Tue, October 24th 2006 07:37pm    Post subject:

Ah, another reason I'm leaving. I'm not exactly very knowledgable on the canon stuff. Quite frankly, I've never even heard of Jax til I joined this game. Forgive my lack of knowledge.

Lt. Colonel Jase Denora

Expand
 Back to top »
Carnor Jax

Post Posted: Tue, October 24th 2006 07:41pm    Post subject:

Not a problem... And might I try to convince you that we would like you to stay? Perhaps create another character that doesn't get pigeonholed?

Expand

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Tue, October 24th 2006 09:24pm    Post subject:

Yeah... we could use someone like you in the Empire. :D

Or Alliance. Or Naboo... or any other faction. :p You're good, Jase... stick around.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Tue, October 24th 2006 09:54pm    Post subject:

HEY! YOU! JOIN THE SOVEREIGNTY!

Hee, kidding, hope you stay.
8)

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Tue, October 24th 2006 10:03pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Assessment Room » Jase Denora vs Carnor Jax Round 2: Electric Boogaloo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: