}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Victory-Class Star Destroyer, Mark III "Catalyst"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Devaron » Victory-Class Star Destroyer, Mark III "Catalyst"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximillian Corsova

Post Posted: Thu, October 19th 2006 12:07am    Post subject: Victory-Class Star Destroyer, Mark III "Catalyst"

Corsova strode to the entry of Delta Wing, sliding his hand through a DNA reader to confirm his identity. The panel beeped twice, then the door slid open between the statuesque forms of two Imperial Sovereign Protectors. Just beyond was the result of a month of research: the modified Victory III. Built to his precise specifications, the vessel would serve as the ultimate mobile research facility.

He strode up the gangway, and made his way to the bridge. He smiled as he met the crew, shaking each of their hands in turn. "I would like to thank each of you for volunteering for this posting. We are enroute to Devaron, to assist a good friend of mine. Please, start standard departure procedures, and set course for Devaron. Use deactivation code Zeta to disable planetary defenses prior to takeoff."

Corsova and Catalyst are enroute to Devaron

"Once you have elimated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

rory says:
I need a name for a research ship.
Dj (I'll die to win, because I was born to lose.) says:
Hmm
GPOS
rory says:
... I'm not naming it after Avaritus.
Giant Piece of Shit
*STAB*
rory says:
*d0dg3!*
rory says:
So quoted.
Whore!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Maximillian Corsova

Post Posted: Thu, October 19th 2006 12:25am    Post subject:

Corsova looked over the spacedocks of Devaron, smiling as a communications channel opened. He straightened his back, turning to the transmitter fully, audio only. "This is the Imperial Research Vessel Catalyst, seeking landing permissions. We are hear to assist Adolph Antario."

He waited for confirmation, turning towards the systems pits. "Stand down shields, ready containment felds and haz-mat suits. I'll need nine researchers in full gear." The officers all nodded, and started sending the transmissions across the ship.

"Once you have elimated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

rory says:
I need a name for a research ship.
Hmm
GPOS
rory says:
... I'm not naming it after Avaritus.
Giant Piece of Shit
*STAB*
rory says:
*d0dg3!*
rory says:
So quoted.
Whore!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, October 19th 2006 12:29am    Post subject:

"Minefield route is clear on sectors Sigma-25A through Tau-23B. After clear of the 'field, proceed to Northwater. Landing zone will be transmitted to you. A message from Administrator Antario states, 'have no concern for the trees'. Thank you, and proceed with your route."

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Devaron » Victory-Class Star Destroyer, Mark III "Catalyst"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: