}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Docking Platform 5S-AA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Devaron » Docking Platform 5S-AA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, October 05th 2006 01:47am    Post subject: Docking Platform 5S-AA

As the Hapan craft set down lightly, representative Acacia Brown stood tall, her figure echoing the generations of military service in her family.

"Welcome to Devaron, I trust your journey was without troubles?"

2084rpg.net - Business, science, intrigue, and rebellion.

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xantos
Private First Class

Post Posted: Thu, October 05th 2006 09:01am    Post subject:

"We had no trouble on the way down here. I guess that you will sign this NAP otherwise you wouln't invite me down. please correct me if I'm wrong?"

Credits:100.000.000

Faction:Hapes Consortium
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do Fear the power of the dark side!
 Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Thu, October 05th 2006 06:27pm    Post subject:

"May I see the document?"

"Pazaak bores me. I often suspect my opponent of cheating. I prefer predictable games, such as galactic economics."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xantos
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, October 06th 2006 01:21am    Post subject:

Xantos hands over the documents.

NAP (Non Agression Pact)
Contries involved: Devaron and Hapes.

The two factions will not attack each other and they will not even get hostile.
Signing this document is an action for peace.

//signed Queen of Hapes Consortium

Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, October 06th 2006 01:30am    Post subject:

Quote:
Text of the Hapes/Devaron Non-Aggression Pact

The Government of the Sovereignty of Devaron and The Hapan Federation desirous of strengthening the cause of peace between Devaron and Hapes, and proceeding from the fundamental provisions of the Neutrality Agreement concluded in Month 8; Day 21 between Devaron and Hapes, have reached the following Agreement:

Article I. Both Contracting Parties obligate themselves to desist from any act of violence, any aggressive action, and any attack on each other, either individually or jointly with other Powers.

Article II. Should one of the Contracting Parties become the object of belligerent action by a third Power, the other Contracting Party shall in no manner lend its support to this third Power.

Article III. The Governments of the two Contracting Parties shall in the future maintain continual contact with one another for the purpose of consultation in order to exchange information on problems affecting their common interests.

Article IV.
Should disputes or conflicts arise between the Contracting Parties shall participate in any grouping of Powers whatsoever that is directly or indirectly aimed at the other party.

Article V. Should disputes or conflicts arise between the Contracting Parties over problems of one kind or another, both parties shall settle these disputes or conflicts exclusively through friendly exchange of opinion or, if necessary, through the establishment of arbitration commissions.

Article VI. The present Treaty is concluded for a period of ten years, with the proviso that, in so far as one of the Contracting Parties does not advance it one year prior to the expiration of this period, the validity of this Treaty shall automatically be extended for another five years.

Article VII. The present treaty shall be ratified within the shortest possible time. The ratifications shall be exchanged in Berlin. The Agreement shall enter into force as soon as it is signed.

...is a more detailed rewrite, do you agree?

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Fri, October 06th 2006 06:52pm; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
xantos
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, October 06th 2006 09:50am    Post subject:

Ha´haha I did not know that one:P

You might say that yes.

Back to top »
Petyr Baelish
Aedile

Post Posted: Fri, October 06th 2006 09:05pm    Post subject:

"Indeed," she muttered, and quickly jotted down her signature and stamped it with the laser-seal of the Emperor.

Jokingly, she smiled and said, "Your turn."

Last edited by Petyr Baelish on Fri, October 06th 2006 09:05pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
xantos
Private First Class

Post Posted: Sat, October 07th 2006 03:23am    Post subject:

"The queen have already signed this and I dont have the power to. But I asure you that you made the right decision. No I beg you farwell abd wish youre people peace and prospear"

Xantos heads to his transport and flies up to the fleet.

Provinical fleet flies home to Hapes.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Devaron » Docking Platform 5S-AA
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: