}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Skywalker Residence - Lost City of the Jedi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Yavin System » Skywalker Residence - Lost City of the Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke Skywalker
CMAC Associate

Post Posted: Wed, October 04th 2006 05:24pm    Post subject: Skywalker Residence - Lost City of the Jedi

Luke and Nicole quickly packed in silence, Nicole packing things for baby Mina Salla Skywalker.
In all honesty Luke didn't like the name Mina but it was Nicole's mother's name... so Luke just lived with it and called the baby Salla.
"How did you know I was bored in there?" Nicole asked.
Luke looked up at his wife innocently, "I have no idea what you mean Nicole dear."
Nicole smiled, "You told them to call you. There is no problem on Denon is there?"
Luke shrugged, "Jase Denora's on Denon, where he is problems are soon to follow."
Nicole smirked, "So you're going there to hold his hand?"
Luke shook his head, "we're going there to meet with our family."
Nicole smiled slightly, "Gonna invite your father over for tea?"
Luke shot his wife a look, "Nicole, you know perfectly well why I can't do that."
Nicole frowned slightly, packing more clothes into a bag, "I know, I know..."
Luke nodded and smiled, "You know Vader can't drink tea."
Nicole giggled and gently picked her daughter out of her cot, she smiled.
Mina gurgled a little and laughed.
Luke shrugs, "I really don't like it when she laughs."
Nicole raised an eyebrow, "why?"
Luke smiled, "Because we're gonna have to wait a year or so till she can tell us what's so funny."
Nicole shook her head and cradled her baby, walking out of the room Luke levitated the bags and followed suit.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Yavin System » Skywalker Residence - Lost City of the Jedi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: