}
Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
ImperiSoft
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » ImperiSoft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Mon, June 19th 2006 05:20pm    Post subject: ImperiSoft

ImperiSoft

The Empire is branching out, and we are offering our best to the public! Now opening is the software company ImperiSoft, catering to all of your computer needs!

First off the line is the IS-1, running Portals 3.11, our newest HUI. Comes with a 25.4 centimeter projection plate, enough permanent memory for a small library, and active memory capable of storing 256 megaflexes. Also has a wireless Holonet connection.

Cost, with projector plate and printer: 500 credits

And our pride and joy is the new AnthroPC. A small, sentient droid that you can also employ just like a personal computer, the AnthroPC is a lively companion. Soon, we will have modkits so you can customize your AnthroPC. Buy one today for 1,000 credits!
(Comes with voice unit, holonet router, and 35-day warranty)

Over the past

Computers
IS-1: 400 credits
    Operating System: Portals 3.11
    Holoplate: 25.4 cm
    Active Memory: 256 MF
    Permanent Memory: 30 GF
    HD-ROM Drive with caddie
    HVD-ROM Drive with caddie
    Wireless Holonet Connection

IS-Pr1 Flimsy Printer: 100 credits

IS-2: 1500 credits
    Operating System: Portals 44 (Portals 4.1)
    Holoplate: 38.1 cm
    Active Memory: 2 GF
    Permanent Memory: 8 TF
    HD-R/W Drive
    HVD-ROM Drive
    Wireless Holonet Connection

Software
Portals 43 (4.0): Our best selling HUI to date, and introducing new features like the taskbar and start menu! Requires 256 MF of Active Memory, and 320 MF permanent memory. Compatible with IS-1 and IS-2. Easily affordable for the discerning customer at 1,000 credits.

Portals 44 (4.1): Our latest and greatest HUI, including all of new perks of '43 and now with plug-and-play compatibility! Just 1,200 credits!

Era of Mythology: Play as the deities from Corellian, Coruscanti, or myths of other worlds and guide your people to greatness! 50 credits. Requires IS-1 or better to play.

Historic Battlegrounds Saga: Play as eight different factions across countless historic fronts, from the Trade Federation invasion of Naboo to numerous hypothetical battles, such as a Rebel invasion of Coruscant or Imperial attacks on Kashyyyk. Features the actual voices of Darth Vader, Mara Jade, Ams Jendob, Shayera Hol, and Lorth Yittreas.* 40 credits. Requires 2 GF active memory and 512 GF permanent memory.

Era of Conquest: Start as a mere nomad group and grow into a massive planetary government in this thrilling real-time strategy. 35 credits. Requires 1.5 GF active memory and 285 GF permanent storage.

Droids
AnthroPC: Our pride and joy! A small, sentient droid that you can also employ just like a personal computer, the AnthroPC is a lively companion. Soon, we will have modkits so you can customize your AnthroPC. Buy one today for 2,000 credits!

*This has been approved by the Board of Culture

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

Galaxy Map|Board and RPG Rules|Game Guide

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 09:30am    Post subject:

Date: 6/23/25043
Company: ImperiSoft
Customer: Tavion Star
Purchase:

IS-2

IS-Pr1 Flimsy Printer

Era of Mythology

Historic Battlegrounds Saga

Era of Conquest

AnthroPC

Cost: 3,725 credits

Ship to Geonosis (Bounty Hunter's Guid spire)

I have defied Gods and Demons.
I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends.

Credits: 15,500

Last edited by Tavion Star on Fri, June 23rd 2006 09:38am; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 02:58pm    Post subject:

I'm sorry, we cannot ship there due to the war.

Supreme Commander of the Central and Southern Galactic Segments, Director of Imperial Intelligence
Expand

"The Preying Mantis often sizes up a potential mate while wearing too much eyeliner..." - Velora

"You are so cool, you make James Bond proud..." - My Dad... sarcastically. Don't try to juggle cutlery. :p
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tavion Star
Private First Class

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 04:55pm    Post subject:

Alright, where do I pick 'em up?

I have defied Gods and Demons.
I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends.

Credits: 15,500
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, June 23rd 2006 05:07pm    Post subject:

When you reach a location where our freighters wouldn't be fired upon, preferably.

Expand

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
CMAC Battlemaster

Post Posted: Fri, September 29th 2006 01:25pm    Post subject:

ImperiSoft has been expanding on the business scene, and we are now renaming to Cyberdyne Systems. Our product line will be expanding quite soon!

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Episode VIII: Binds of Tyranny Forum Index » Financial Holonet » ImperiSoft
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: